I

My Crush and I.

 

Jaekyung the air was warm,the beams of sunlight glowing on my skin, the laughter of small children running abou,t the sweet aroma of the ripening peaches in an orchard nearby,my eyes slowly closed just when i was waken by a gentle voice! "where have you been my angle" my head jerked to this voice,it was changmin, he was kneeling right infront of my face! i was speechless what was he doing here! without saying anything he approached finally he spoke "come here" he lay his gentle finger on my chim and lifted my head up for a faint kiss.Iwas lost in paradise!

in distance i heard my mom's voice"Jaekunnngie wake up,you lazy girl you'll be late! hurry up! breakfast is ready!" the next thing i knew my eyes were wide awake,and i was laying on my bed,kissing the pillow.it was all just a dream of course! why would the prince of our school kiss me! i guess i m just falling hard for him! i mean who won't! every single girl in our school drool over him! Shim changmin is the definition of perfection!  he's popular with his talent , his looks and his personality! the basket ball team leader,the honor student and the one with the sweetst smile! and i'm just some typical oh-so-clever  girl from the literature club,i m not as popular as the cheerleaders members! i mean they have the most beautiful body a girl can have! everything about them is beautiful by Everything i meant the outside look! and most important their Leader Song Victoria one of the most rich girl in the school and one of changmin's rumoured girlfriend!Ugh... i m going to be so late better get ready! "Today is Monday" i sang happily on my way to school! i know this is weird everyone hate mondays since it ruins your weekend's calm but it's so precious for me since the very first hour is Chemistry class and i'll be sitting right next to my crush! lucky am i?  i shouldn't be that happy about it though! it's not like he'll notice me! i chukled silently trying not to ruin my mood.!~

Changmin i'm first to arrive at class today as usual, it's not like i m a study mania, but i missed my angle so much! the girl that made my heart jump like crazy the other day,she's going to sit beside me finally i can't help but smile at the thought of her sitting so close to my heart !here she comes! her hair was the colour of a strawberry field during a wintry sunset. It lay back in curls from her delicate ears. Her eyes shone with beauty as she bit back a breathtaking smile greeting her friend! the world seems spinning around me! my heart raced so face, finally she stepped into the class! and sat quietly beside me! "good morning" she said with a shy tone "oh good morning jaekyung how was your weekends?"

Jaekyung i approached him silently feeling my heart beating loudly as i saw him LAying his  chin on his palm starring at the window he seemed surprised tho.. like he was peeking at something! i sat comfortably and greeted him with a typical good morning but i can"t help but blush i couldn't look at his eyes  neither he did! " good morning jaekyung how was your weekends?" he said with the sweetest voice i could ever heard OMG! i squealed inside of my head he knows my name! can't believe  this! and he actually asked me about how my weekends were! my cheeks redden,i was about to go crazy! i replied trying so hard not to seem creepy "well not bad just staying at home with my dog!" why in earth am i motioning the dog now! focus jaekyung it might be the first and the last time! "what about you changmin" "same here" he replied briefly with a gentle smile suddenly the school bell rang! Urgh... why now you stupid bell i still need time to talk to him i hate you! the class ended faster then i though i couldn't stop blushing the hall time remembering the dream i had earlier having him beside me was the best thing ever.....

                                                 unfortunately i won't be able to see him much now ....