Tying ends

This time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please explain, why I'm the last one to know that Minho and Sulli got back together? and why would my favorite cousin run to someone else for advice instead of me? am I not that trustworthy anymore? am I not being a good friend?!"

"Woah Luna! Chill ok? you're not the last to know." Taemin sighed and closed his eyes

"Fine!" she rolled her eyes "Minho's sitch was explainable, anyway, one way or the other we already knew that they would be back together. So, what's your excuse for not telling me what's been going on with you and Krystal?" Luna scowled at Taemin, hands on her waist "I even called you on Saturday and you said you were ok!"

"Luna, please tone down your voice." Taemin placed his hands on her shoulders and motioned her to sit on one of the booth chairs.

Taemin sat on the opposite chair next to hers and stared at the panel and switches in front of him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you by not telling you. Minho drilled it out of me then Sulli and Ji was there too, so they knew. I was seriously considering talking to Krystal about that issue. Now you tell me that she didn't even tell you what she's thinking or feeling, I'm scared she might not forgive me. I don't even know what to say to her"

"Taem, I know Krystal. She does things her own way. I may not know what she's feeling or thinking right now, but for sure she'll give you a chance to explain." Luna said

"I keep messing everything up, Luna" Taemin buried his face in his hands "with IU... everything was fine, but then when I told her of my plans of marrying her and having a family with her, she freaked out and broke everything off just like that." he sighed.

Luna moved her chair closer to Taemin.

"She said she wasn't ready, I said I was willing to wait. But it seemed like she was planning it all this time to tell me that she want out of our relationship... that she had other priorities to focus on." his face fell sullen. "I guess it was better she had told me now than later right?... Then Krystal" he sighed shaking his head. "Why of all people should I be a jerk to her?!"

"I won't say whose fault it is but... IU did the right thing. It was best to not let you hope for more, if she isn't willing to commit." Luna said. "And about Krystal. I know you've been friends with my cousin for years now. She would understand if you just talked to her"

"I don't know, Luna" he placed his forearms on his thighs, "I don't know what to think, what to do.... I don't want to lose her"

"Who? IU or Krystal?" Luna placed a hand on his back for comfort

Taemin looked up slowly, but said nothing.

Luna leaned back to her chair and crossed her arms.

"Hmm... that's interesting." Luna smirked "You're thinking with your heart... not your brain. That should've been easy for you to answer"

Taemin groaned and stood up. This time he's confused. It was simple, he could've have just answered, he doesn't want to lose both. Somehow, deep down he knows he's willing to give up the other, if he had to choose. What made him confused was, why did it sound and feel so easy for him to let go one of them?

"Think about it." Luna stood up and collected her things from the bench. "If you know the answer to what is troubling you, then maybe that's the right time to face Krystal" she smiled then left him on the recording booth.

Krystal was in her art studio, gathering the paint that would be needed for her next project. She contemplated a bit until inspiration hit her. With the things that were happening, she was inspired to paint something that would remind her of the different emotions that had conspired through the days. There was love, there was hate, there was pity, there were confusions, there was confrontation, there was bravery, there was defeat.

She had already started on the canvass and was getting busy with the details, when a buzz on her intercom interrupted her painting. She looked at her clock and frowned as she knew that she wasn't expecting anyone that afternoon but decided that it might just be one of her friends.

"Hello?" Krystal said, answering the intercom

"Krys? It's me, Taemin."

"What are you doing here?"

"We need to talk Krys" Taemin pleaded

Krystal thought about it, if it was the right time to talk.

Taemin sighed, and thought that maybe, Krys didn't want to talk. He was about to leave when the main door buzzed open.

Taemin reached Krystal's work studio with her  fixing the materials. He saw the started painting and was awed by her talent.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were busy" he said

Krystal turned her head to his direction "It's ok. I just felt like painting something." she said putting aside the brushes on the floor. "Would you like something to drink?" she offered

"No. thanks, I'm fine" he smiled then cleared his throat

"Ok... so... why're you here again?" she asked softly.

"Uhmm... Krys" he started "About what happened, Friday night... I'm sorry. I know it shouldn't have happened, but, I must admit, I got weak"

"I'm sorry too, for reacting that way. I know being drunk isn't an excuse"

"That's one more thing. I don't want you to think that I took advantage of you because you were at that state."

Krystal stared at Taemin, taking in all the words  he's been saying.

"I know. I believe you. It just makes me guilty that... you know... it happened after your breakup" she pushed a stray hair to the back of her ears

Taemin stepped closer and held her hand while she looked down.

"I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry." he stared at her and waited

Krystal nodded and slowly lifted her gaze to his.

"We're still friends, right? I don't want this to come between us" Taemin said.

Krystal sighed "Ok but don't go kissing any of your friends or any one else, for that matter, when you get drunk. Unless you got to own it up to them" she said in a forward manner.

"I promise" he smiled

"Good!" she smiled "Now that's a thing of the past... you better treat me for dinner." she squeezed his hand

Taemin sighed in relief "Thank you. and yes, dinner would be great! I know just the place" he relplied grinning.

After Krystal collected her bag and phone, they went off.

 

 

"I miss listening to you play" Sulli said while looking at the piano a few meters away behind Minho.

They were having an early dinner at a restaurant near Minho's office. They've been talking about the current market state and making plans for the weekend, when Sulli saw the piano and was reminded that the last time she heard Miho playing was months ago.

"Really?" Minho smiled softly

"Really." Sulli returned the smile

"Well, who knows, I might play for you some time" 

"You'll do that?"

"Of course." he said, standing from their table "In fact, I might just play one right now" he winked at her and went to the piano. Sulli bit her lower lip to contain her smile. 

Sulli watched Minho take his seat behind the piano. As he started to play, she listened carefully then realized that the song was familiar. 

There was something different in him when he played. Sulli always noticed it. It was the same way she feels when she's dancing. She expresses thru movements, and he expresses with notes. 

Minho chose to play that particular piece, since he found new hope on their second 'beg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter