[ONESHOT] Junstagram: Behind the scene

[ONESHOT] Junstagram: Behind the scene

"You have worked hard!!"

They bowed to the staff and one by one, the six members of 2PM left the room and entered the van. 

"Ah.. finally.."

"I know right?" Junho elbowed Wooyoung, who looked so relieved.

The oldest hyung Minjun turned from the front seat, "What?" 

"The message, hyung.." The twins spontaneously replied in harmony. 

"I'm totally lost what should I write," complained Wooyoung, "All the feelings... all my thanks.. why is it so hard to convey it into words. I bet my message is the shortest among all of you."

"But, that design! It's really nice, you know," Chansung chimed in. 

Junho shot a look at the maknae, "...said the person who write the most. Sasuga Chansungie. The writer. The philosopher."

"Guys, guys," Taecyeon tried to stop the needless bicker, "I'm sure I'm the one who write the least hahahaha." 

"Why are we even talking about this?" Nichkhun, the last one to enter the van, added. "What happened already happened. What has been written is sealed. At least I'm sure the fans are happy to see our messages." 

"Yeah, I know right," Taecyeon grinned, "The length doesn't matter. The thoughts count." 

 

****

 

The day the messages are posted into the fancafe, all the fans cheered. Like Nichkhun said, they were extremely happy. Especially the oh-so-sweet messages they thought were short.

Some fans even went further to translate them into English. 

"2000 days! Lets do this together, till forever!"

"It's been 2000 days since out debut, we will continue to be together forever right?"

"Hottests!! We've done 2000 days together~ If you've been with 2PM until now, thank you! In future, fore~~ver! Together! Love you!"

"2PM debut 2000th day!!! In the future, let's celebrate 3000th, 4000th, 5000000th day together. Always thank you and love you ^-^"

"Let's continue for a long, long time in the future! (If you run away, we will catch you!)"

 

"Woah, Khun, you are right! They are happy to see it!" 

"Even though we are not that good in composing hahahaha"

Taecyeon scrolled through his twitter, "Even they translated our messages! Woa, it sounds so pretty now.."

"Sasuga uri HOTTESTs," Nichkhun smiled. 

"They have translated mine, yours, Junho's, Wooyoung's, and Chansung's. Eh wait," he scrolled the screen up and down, "but weird. Where is Minjun's?" 

The Daegu hyung turned his head hearing his name, "Huh?"

"Hyung, they didn't translate your message!" 

"What??"

"Umm.. it seems the translator cannot read your handwriting..." Taecyeon uttered it slowly... unsure. 

A loud sigh could be heard in the room.

 

 

 

"Weird, weird.. what's wrong with my handwriting?" 

Minjun was pissed. Well, he admitted he didn't have the most beautiful handwriting in the world... but........

.... whatever.

At least HOTTESTs know what he meant.

All the feelings and love he can't said through just one short little message.

One thing he was certain.

"I should give another gift to the fans."

 

****

 

The concert in Fukuoka that day went well. Although their bodies were tired and throats dry from singing, the happiness and relief when the fans cheered their names could not be replaced by anything. 

"Good work everyone! Now, all of you, shower, get some rest, since we are leaving in the morning," the manager hyung concluded for that day.

They left for their respective rooms. Junho and Minjun walked side by side.

"Hyung, can't I shower first?" the younger pleaded, "I feel so tired I think I'll sleep early today."

Minjun, still a bit distracted, "Um okay.. Don't be long!" 

They opened the door and Junho hurried for the bathroom. Minjun cleaned the make-up off his face, while waiting for his turn.

"Why is Junho taking so long.. Is he fall asleep in the bathroom or what?" he grunted.

He knocked the door, "Junho-yaaahh!!"

The shower noise could be heard. "Sorry hyunggg.. a bit moreee..."

"Finee.." he gave up.

 

Only in his bathrobe, he walked back and threw his body into the comfort of the bed.

Rolling.. rolling..

 

So bored..

 

"Should I check SNS..."

He took out the phone from the bedside table. Pressing the twitter icon, the application launched itself into the screen. 

Suddenly, he got a brilliant idea.

 

 

(ready?)

*****

 

"Kikikikikiki"

"What's up hyung?" Junho, who just finished showering, finally exited the bathroom. He saw Minjun rolling on his bed, giggling while holding his phone like a little kid. 

The happy hyung closed the instagram app, locked his phone and put it safely. "Nothing," he said calmly, hiding his smile. 

Junho sensed the weird aura from the older man, raised his eyebrow, "Something happened, doesn't it?"

Minjun got up from his bed and secured the bathrobe. "Eyy I said nothing.." He walked to the bathroom. 

Junho still stared at him.

Minjun sighed uncomfortably, "I said nothing...", his hand opened the bathroom door, "you just go to sleep. Good night Junho-yah".

"Good night hyung."

 

 

"I swear something really happened."

 

 

 

 

 

----

Hahaha sorry for not posting after some while!! I got this random idea and just got time to write it ^^;;

anyway, happy 2000+ days 2PM with HOTTESTs!! hope we can be together for long long long time~