ten cents...or mabe five cents only...

i miss my beloveds

Recently, my mind is cluttered with a lot of things.  Bits and pieces of this and that, whole portions of life-altering decisions, a bite of consequence-inducing circumstances and a taste of a slice or two of responsibility with fault on top.

Before, SuperJunior and until recently, TeenTop, can be counted upon to lift up a mood or to turn a beat around.  But...lately...they're busy...and I'm busy...so life is boring...again!

I have hobbies and I'm willing to try new things but I always, always consider a lot of things before I committ to learning anything or to supporting something.  But I'm not a hardcore, die-hard-turning-into-a-saesang-fanatic of anything.

Sure, there's never a shortage of things to do.  For one, I can check out other groups while they have their turn in the limelight, see them try hard to or to see them do silly things, adorable things, embarassing things to please the network and show PDs and hopefully gain more fans.  And I am honestly considering their talents and showmanship to, maybe, follow them and watch their hardwork payoff.

But...why is it I can't get myself to put enough effort to actually follow them??! 

It's unfair, I know, to compare the newbies or the other groups to the two-superior idol groups mentioned above *bias intended*  ^_^  But I just find myself doing it unconsciously..."oh, they're never as synced as SuJu even if there's only a handful of them."  "Why can't they sing like SuJu? Sure, not ever single member gets to sing there but at least they're parts, however short, makes them stand out and never lets anybody get left out."  "If TeenTop were in this show, I bet my stomach will be hurting from uncontrollable laughter."  "Maybe this group should put more emotion into dancing and singing like TeenTop."

Someone mentioned something like 'everything else is measured against the first'.  I don't remember the exact words but its something to that effect. 

I knew JPOP well, then I saw Se7en I was amazed, then I saw DBSK (when they were still 5) and I thought "WOW", but then I met SuperJunior and I fell in love!  With 13 guys!  For the first time in my life!  ~it's fun to remember~  ^_^  I never cheated, mind you, until I watched "Clap" live performance.

I thought, "SuJu hubbies, I'm not leaving...I'll just look after TeenTop babies."  LOL

To this day, almost 4yrs now, I still don't get what TeenTop used to get me to notice them.  At first i thought it was their seriousness on that first live broadcast, but then came a variety of things which overwhelmed me; bubbliness, playfullness, professionalism, athleticism, willingness to play their roles as idols...I believe they're actually enjoying the stages earnestly.

I wasn't there when SuJu started, I met the guys they were and I supported the men they became.  But it's a lot of fun watching the babies grow into the guys they are now and to anticipate the men they will become.

So, the point to all this is that...I miss them terribly!  And I miss the old Youtube commenting format.  >_<

I know it's about time for me to let them do their own things, I don't own them anyways, and to let them become who they're destined to be.  But sometimes, I want to be selfish and just...idk.

The world revolves, the seasons change, some idols become popular and become legends while others fade black and disappear.  Its both amusing and interesting at the same time, this job of observing the nature of KPop and living the life a fan.

 

 

A/N:  To those who read through and came upon this note, maybe you could recommend a group or an individual talent to watch out for (there's so many) and maybe some interesting info about them...please do not use those written in Kblog articles.   ^_^