the Knowing of What's Gone

Break of Persona
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark

This whole week has gone through with no interruptions, that meaning Kiarra hasn't been speaking to me recently. The old me would be praising this day, but now, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I was fine at first but afterwards it started to mess with my mind. Sometimes I feel like I see her in my house on th couch, but when I look again she was gone. She was in my dreams, haunting me with pleasure and I would always wake in shame of my body.

This made me wonder why she wasn't talking to me. Did she think I was a weirdo? Did she think that I was too much of a grump? Maybe she's busy. Or I just am thinking too much? Or was it me that was avoiding her? Either way I haven't seen her and its driving me nuts. I was in my living room sipping on coffee when I hear a click sound. I didn't waste any time getting to the door and looking through the peephole.

Kiarra was just leaving her house. She looked the same as usual, casually dressed in a t-shirt and jeans, a small purse to her side and her cell phone in her hand. Why did I know what she always dressed like? It was worse than I thought when my body all of a sudden threw open the door and yelled her name. She was startled when she heard me and turned around slowly. Her eyes seemed different this time, there wasn't any sign of a twinkle in her eyes.

My heart sank, what was I thinking? Why did I need to see her? Her face was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter