♦ Final

With Pink Edges
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Min Jee

Okay, this day couldn't get any worse! I got late so I got detention, I forgot my homework in Math, History, Language, Art, Music and... Okay, basically almost all of my subjects since I was in a hurry. I puked my lunch... Gross right? I failed my Math pop quiz... I got hit by a dodge ball and it's on the head! The one who threw it maybe has a grudge on me. And I 'over heard' the girls saying that my best friend a.k.a my first love is going to court someone else. You wanna know the worst part? It's true! He's even asking me to help him!

I'm seriously stressed out... I need my precious and delicious chocolate ice cream! Okay, after detention I'm going to buy a lifetime supply of chocolate ice cream! Just kiddin'. Maybe one or two gallon of chocolate ice cream won't hurt.

"Minnie!" someone sang beside me and I turned to see Jinae with Hana. "So what are you thinking about?" Jinae asked sitting down beside me and Hana following her.

"About how horrible my day is." I spat out, torturing my salad with the chopsticks. Poor salad.

Jinae smiled awkwardly and tried to comfort me, "It's not that bad... I mean... Minseok wouldn't be probably stupid to ask you for advice--"

"--He did." I deadpanned, cutting her epic fail speech of comfort. She looked away while biting her lower lip, "Yeah. That ."

"I just wanna die!" I wailed out, slumping on the table.

"Don't!" Hana suddenly shouted, I looked at her with a ver happy face, "You don't want me to die?" I asked, happy that someone values my horrible life.

She nodded, "You still owe me money..." wow, that was hard. "You can die after you pay me~" she sang not caring about my gloomy mood.

"Thanks for the confidence boost." I spoke with an obvious sarcasm but being Hana, "No problemo~" she grinned. I huffed and rolled my eyes. Loosing my appetite to eat. What a waste of money.

"Oh, hey Minseok!" Jinae suddenly greeted by my side.

"Hey Jinae--" he smiled and nodded at Hana who saluted back, "--Hana and---" he slipped beside me, "--Minnie!"

I froze on my spot when he sat beside me. Just my luck, I immedietly stood up thinking of some lame excuse, "Guys, I better go... I need to pee!"

"Sure."

"Whatever."

"But I just got here!"

I bit my lip and muttered, "Sorry." before leaving the table.

 

 

 

"Oppa! I don't know what to do!?" I cried on the couch while my oppa trying to find out what to say. "Why did I even come here?" he asked himself quietly, hoping that I didn't hear it but unluckily for him I heard it. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter