Get some sleep

Need More Sleep

  Shin Woo finds the blonde laying half on the couch, half off the couch, with his legs hanging off the front and his head bent at an odd angle. He chuckles quietly and ruffles his hair, brushing the locks off his cheeks. He sits down next to him and trails a finger across his lips and onto his chin, tilting his head towards him.

  “Jeremy,” he whispers, and his eyes flutter open to look at him. A smile breaks onto his lips when he sees him. “You practiced too much again.”

  It’s not a question, but Jeremy nods anyway. “I guess I dozed off, again.” His eyes close as Shin Woo’s hand combs through his hair. “Are we almost done for the day?”

  “Not quite,” Shin Woo responds, “We have an hour break right now. The director was looking for you, but I told him you were resting and shouldn’t be bothered. How are you feeling?” He knows lately that Jeremy has been doing the most work, and that on top of that he hasn’t be sleeping well because of his insomnia. The fact that he managed to get in a twenty-minute nap on a schedule amazes him.

  “Just tired, is all,” he smiles at him and nuzzles into his touch, propping his legs up on the coffee table in front of him. He stretches his arms out in front of him and sits up a little straighter, “What do you want to do?”

  Shin Woo leans back on the arm of the couch and sticks his legs on either side of him, “You’re going to get more sleep.”

  “No, Hyung, I’m fi-”

  He pulls him between his legs and arranges him atop his chest so he’s laying on his stomach with his head close to his shoulder, “You need more sleep, it’s clear in your eyes.” He drapes an arm around his waist and squeezes him tightly before loosening his grip.

  Jeremy curls an arm under him, lightly holding onto his back. “Thanks, Shin Woo Hyung,” and he nestles his head more under his chin and closes his eyes.

 

  An hour later Jeremy finds himself being pulled away from Shin Woo and towards the dressing room, where he’s forced to change multiple times until he’s in the ‘right’ outfit and then all but thrown into the shoot, where he has to pretend to be in love with Mi Nam’s girlfriend and feign jealousy.

  It’s not very hard to act, the girl is pretty and maybe if he wasn’t in a relationship with Shin Woo he could see himself liking her, but he is in a relationship with Shin Woo and he can’t even see himself liking her. He does as the script tells him to, watching her from a distance with longing as she cuddles into Mi Nam’s arms.

  Shin Woo has his own girlfriend for the shoot, a petit girl with a nice face and feminine body and they have a kiss scene coming up soon and Jeremy is almost scared for it. Tae Kyung  is barley in the video for a few minutes, but his character makes Shin Woo’s girlfriend fall in love with him instead.

  It’s supposed to be a story of heartbreak, but right now it’s a story of pure boredom for the blond and he can’t help but yawn in every take of his, causing them to have to re-shoot.

  Shin Woo sends him a concerned look from across the room and he smiles at him in return and it’s supposed to be reassuring but they both know he’s about to pass out any second.

  “Cut, cut!” The Director calls, throwing his script down on the ground in frustration. He points to Jeremy, “You’re off the set for the rest of the day! We’ll film the rest of your scenes tomorrow and you better be more put together!”

  “Do you still need me?” Shin Woo asks.

  “No, we got all your scenes done except for the kiss. That can wait until tomorrow. You can go home,” the Director turns to Mi Nam and Tae Kyung, “I want your scenes perfect!”

  Shin Woo’s practically carrying Jeremy to his car and buckling him into the passenger seat. “Maybe you need a break from all this,” he’s saying as he starts the car, “a few days, a week. It’s all just wearing you down lately.”

  “I just need a good nights’ sleep, Hyung,” Jeremy replies, leaning back in the seat and reaching over to grasp his hand. He give it a squeeze and smiles at him. “Few hours of sleep and I’ll be fine.”

  “You only sleep in cycles of two hours, Jeremy,” Shin Woo looks over his shoulder as he switches lanes and turns his left turn signal on. “Two hours won’t cut it right now. You need more.”

  The younger one sighs, slumping down further in his seat, “All I need to do is refill my pills and I’ll be good. Problem solved.”

  “How long has it been since they ran out?”

  “A week, maybe?”

  “We’re getting them refilled today,” Shin Woo pulls into a parking spot in the lot of their favorite diner. “I’ll pay for lunch.”

 

  They get back to the dorm an hour later and Shin Woo sends him to bed with a cup of tea and his pills, promising that he’ll be there as soon as he does the dishes. Jeremy is laying on his stomach with the comforter pulled up to his waist and his exposed to the air when he walks in, head turned to the side and eyes closed. His mouth is parted and his hair brushes against his cheeks.

  He turns to walk out the door and go back to his own room when he hears, “Shin Woo Hyung,” mumbled from behind him, and the blond is stretching in his sleep, looking for something.

   Their hands find each other, and Jeremy smiles in his sleep and pulls the hand to his face, nuzzling into it.

  Shin Woo settles himself on the bed, lying on his side facing his boy friend with his arm around the boys back. He rests his head on his free arm and closes his eyes.

 

He doesn’t realize he fell asleep when he’s blinking his eyes open to a room of darkness and something clanging in the kitchen. He tries to stretch, but a weight in his arms tells him not to and he stills, breathing in the stillness around him.

  Jeremy is sleeping half on top of him, his chest on his and a leg thrown over both of his. His head is nestled in the crook of his neck and his breath sends shivers up his spine because he’s really tickilish. The glowing green numbers on the alarm clock next to him tells him it’s 11:27 at night, and Mi Nam and Tae Kyung are probably just getting home. He knows Mi Nyu will be over tomorrow to see them all and see their final shooting, and then go on a much needed date with Tae Kyung. Sometimes he surprised himself with how much he actually remembered about the couple.

  The blond stirs and rolls the rest of the way on top of him, their bodies flush together and Shin Woo blushes at the closeness.

  The door peeks open and Tae Kyung is in the hallway with Mi Nam peeking behind his back. “Is he okay?” He asks, and it’s a side of Tae Kyung that’s only shown for s and he smiles and nods.

  “Want anything?” Mi Nam asks as Tae Kyung walks away.

  “Thank you, but I’m good,” he responds, and the door shuts quietly with a click.

 

  It’s hours later when Jeremy wakes up and he stretches before burrowing down into the warmth of the bed. A chuckle makes him open his eyes, and Shin Woo’s face is right in front of his, their noses almost brushing.

  “Shin Woo Hyung,” he hugs him, “I slept! It must’ve been ten hours, right?”

  Shin Woo laughs and wraps his arms around his waist, “Feeling better, then?”

  “Refreshed!” He presses a kiss to his jaw and trails his lips up to his, connecting them for a brief moment before pulling away with a smile on his face. “Filming is going to be great, as long as you don’t like kissing that girl.” He pouts a little.

  “It’s a stage kiss, our lips aren’t even going to touch,” the older reassures, kissing his nose. “Don’t do that again, okay? I was worried. You remember what happened last time you didn’t get enough sleep? You were in the hospital for three days,” his arms tighten around his waist, “Always take your meds, okay?”

  “Yes, Hyung,” Jeremy promises, pressing a kiss to his neck and pulling out of his arms, “Come on, we have to get to the set and we haven’t even showered yet. Mi Nyu is going to be there today! I can’t wait to see her.”

  “Jeremy.”

  He stops rushing around the room when he realizes he isn’t getting out of bed. “Shin Woo Hyung, why aren-”

  “It’s only five in the morning, shooting doesn’t continue until noon. Come back to bed.”