Secret

Don't Tell Anyone

As soon as the final school bell rang, a handsome Kim Seokjin stepped out of the men's bathroom. He looked both ways, left and right before stepping any further. 

 

"Finally." he whispered under his breath as he made his way down the hall furtively. 

 

He placed his hands among the surface of the beige painted metal lockers until he reached his very own, locker number 666. Suddenly, a grin tugged on his lips and Seokjin could not be any happier. 

 

Alone, at last. Just Seokjin and locker number 666. All day Seokjin has been waiting to do this, and now he finally can. 

 

Seokjin gently placed down his fancy as fck MCM backpack beside him and immediately grazed his fingertips against the metal ridges formed upon the locker. He soon brought his hands to the lock itself and admired the smoothness of the way the lock turned, left, right, left. With just those three magical turns, the locker unlocked, making a sound lovely enough to make Seokjin's cheek flush. 

 

"Oh you," he whispered and gently stepped into the locker, "I've been waiting to get inside you all day."

 

Though the locker was quite snug, especially against his broad shoulder's, Seokjin could not be any more delighted. He began to move his tush up and down against the cold metal, almost groping it. Soon, the friction created a fire-like warmth against his skin and Seokjin shut his eyes from the pleasure. The burn that stung his graceful and pale flesh created a sensation that no human could ever give to him. 

 

To add special effect, Seokjin stopped his grinding to take out his iPod. Of course listening to his OWN sounds would give him more pleasure, right? He immediately presumed to pleasurably again as he inserted both earbuds into each ear. His hands grasped every part of the locker interior he could grasp onto and tilted his head back swiftly. This went on for minutes.

 

Click, click. 

 

The sound of female-like footsteps caused Seokjin to widen his eyes. Who was that? With his peripheral vision, he peered out the opening of the locker slit and tried to fathom who it was. Poor Seokjin took a deep breath and quietly exited his other half, locker 666 and made his way toward the sound source.

 

It was a girl.

 

“Hey you!” Seokjin hollered across the other end of the hall.

 

The dainty figure with light brown hair turned around, “W-what? Me?”

 

“What did you hear?” Seokjin said, walking closer to her. He was terribly nervous.

 

“I didn’t hear anything…”

 

“Cut your bs. Did you see anything too?”

 

“I swear I didn’t see anything, I just-“

 

Before she knew it, Seokjin grabbed her and slammed her up against the locker and looked at her intensely. The girl thought his manly actions were attractive and thought the facial expression he currently wore was rather adorable.

 

“Don’t tell anyone…” he said, closing his eyes dramatically.

 

“Tell anyone, what?”

 

“You see that locker down there?” he pointed to the open locker on his far left.

 

She nodded, “Yeah, what?”

 

“I’m… I’m in love with her.”

 

The girl almost choked on her own saliva and tried to hold back her laughter. She just blinked.

 

“I love her, a lot… I plan on marrying her.”

 

“I think I should leave now,” the girl said, suddenly not finding the once oh-so-handsome Seokjin handsome anymore.

 

“Don’t tell anyone…”

 

this story should have a sequel right