end

Merry go round
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Mi ah’s POV)

28th of November. This is supposed to be our anniversary day. I still remember, the memory of our love still lingering in my mind. The moment when we first meet, our awkward eyes meet each other, I keep doing silly things in front of you because my mind goes blank everytime I see you, our first talk, our first date, our first kiss, our first fight, and all of our memories. I still clearly remember all about you. Everytime I wake up and open my eyes, my tears slowly fall as I remember about the things usually we did.  Why can’t I forget you? I’m only hurting like a fool. Some question keep roaming in my mind. Are you doing well? After you have left me? I’ll try to erase you but I just can not. My heart still searching for you.

(end of POV)

 

 (wooyoung’s POV)

28th of November. It used to be our anniversary day. I know you might think that I already forgot you. But I still can not. Your face and the things we do still recorded clearly in my mind. My day starts and once again, tears come as I remember the things we did. I try to live like a person who is completely fine but I simply hurt inside. After you left I’ve gotten used to living like this every day. My ruined schedule, my messy room and my heart. I keep hoping that it’s just a dream but I think it’s just a waste. Thinking that you already gone and not beside me. Probably you already forget me, forget our time that we spend together. How many times do I have to regret? I keep drunk in the night, just hoping we will meet again someday and fix all of the things.

 

Flashback (2 years ago) (blue : wooyoung, red : mi ah)

I think we should break up.

But why, Oppa? Have I did something wrong to you?

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter