►Final

Why Can't I?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Min Jee

"Minjee wake up! The whole world is being invaded by zombies! I don't want my brain to be eaten by brainless people, I mean why do they eat brains!? So that they will have brains!? I swear I don't even have a brain-- Wait, so that means I'm a zombie too!? Ahh, Minjee wake up! I'm a zombie! If you'll not wake up and move I might be tempted to eat your brain that is full of---" 

I cutted off my room mate, who is blabbering endlessly about zombies by finally granting her wish and yes, her wish is me waking up, "Shut up, Jinae! You are not a zombie! You have a brain! If you don't have a brain then you might be in the mental hospital right now--"

"Hey! Fun fact about me! I was born in a mental hospital!" she cutted me off. I looked at her with wide and disbelieving eyes, "Really?" I asked.

"Yep!" she stated proudly, "My mom told me!" she even puffed her chest in pride. I blinked my eyes a couple of times before saying, "Okay, that was weird. You don't need to tell me that. Now, could you get off my precious bed-- Wait, who told you that you're able to touch my stuff!? Especially my precious, fluffy and lumpy bed!?" I shouted and pushed her off but she wouldn't budge.

She grinned at me and said, "I did!" 

I sighed and shooed her off, "Just get out of my bed. You are not welcome and will never be!" 

"Fine." she crossed her arms and pouted before jumping out of my bed. "Thank you." I nodded and got out of my bed to fix it. 

"You're boring!" she whined, pointing at me. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Sometimes I wonder. Who's older me or you?" I muttered under my breath but she heard it. 

"You are!" she cheered and pointed out stuff, "You're getting old! You have wrinkles, white hair! You're arms, neck, hips, waist, legs and back is hurting! That's a sign of old age!" 

I finished fixing my bed and glared at her, "First of all you are also getting white hair! Second, my arms, neck, hips and other stuff that you pointed out are hurting because that stupid and old dancing teacher made us dance for three straight hours without letting us rest even for just one second!" 

"You're exaggerating!" she said. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot impatiently. "Fine." she pouted and started to go downstairs. 

When she passed me, I swore I heard her say, "Oldy." 

"I heard that." I said and crossed my arms. She turned around and blew a raspberry before finally going downstairs. 

I rolled my eyes and asked myself, "What am I ever going to do with her? Put a leash on her? Tame her like a dog?" 

"I heard that!" she screamed from downstairs. 

"I meant that!" I screamed back. 

"Whatever, I'm going first." she growled at me before leaving the dorm. Slamming the door on her way out, if that door will break I'm blaming it on her.

I picked out two towels in my drawer and started going to the bathroom downstairs. 

 

 

I walked in school, heading towards our hang out; The garden. Intentionally walked past the soccer field were my dream boy, Luhan is. 

Isn't he just dreamy and perfect? With his baby or doll face? Add that cute button nose and kissable pink lips! And his brown hair? Ahh! How can you not love him? 

Okay, Minjee try not to day dream anymore or you'll end up hitting a--- Too late. "Oof." I said as I fell down on my but, "Curse you damn tree!" I cursed under my breath but started blushing red when I heard his friend say, 

"Look! Minjee fell, you better watch where you're going Minjee! Maybe next time you'll fall off a cliff!" his friend stated while his friends laughed. Ahhh, I hate you Bacon! Oh, I just want to raise my middle finger in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter