1/1

Tired of Sleeping Alone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is unedited. Probably going to remain that way, because I'm lazy as as many of you know. 

Daehyun bursts into the bedroom startling Youngjae enough the book in his hands slides from between fingers and smacks against the floor.  His page is lost as cover folds over.  Daehyun has phone pressed between ear and shoulder, laughing as he trips out of his sweats kicking him aside before shoving his legs into a pair of jeans.  

He’s jumping around shimmying into too tight pants and trying not to drop his phone, voice soft and breathy as he continues to laugh and mumble softly into the phone. Youngjae can hear the faint murmur of accented voice, deep enough that he knows it belongs to a male. 

He watches the other curiously, chest a little tighter than normal.  

Daehyun’s hair goes messy as he shoves a sweatshirt over his head, fumbling with the phone and dropping it momentarily, mouth laughing around sorry sorry, as he picks it back up and starts throwing things off his bed. Light strands of hair are all over the place, fingers tangling on a knot as face pulls in on a wince. 

Youngjae watches silently as the other continues to dress himself, shoving wallet into back pocket and patting his bed in search of something. Blankets and pillows go flying as he curses around a chuckle, voice brusque and accented around the edges.  

Daehyun is oblivious to everything outside of his present world and Youngjae is struggling to breathe blindsided by the other boy’s smile as he shoves hat over his head and his body bends in laughter.  It rolls out of him in waves, deep and long, free hand pressing into his knee as he throws a fond curse through the phone, voice light and deep and soft around the edges.  

It pulls at the strings around Youngjae’s heart, back of his throat closing up slightly as he looks down at his lap, fingers twirling into a loose string on his blanket.

Daehyun ends the phone call with a breathy promise of I’m leaving in 2 seconds before he’s dropping to his knees and half crawling under the bed.  He’s banging and pushing things around, feet getting tangling in the mess of pillows and blankets now strewn across the middle of their room.  Youngjae sighs quietly to himself, a small hiccup in his chest that tumbles out before he can bite it back. Curling fingers around his wrist he looks back up to watch the other boy’s ever movement, staring through dark bangs with wide eyes. 

Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter