Chapter Forty-Four(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Forty-Four

Spending Time at the Fair

“Look Luhan!” Daniella pointed to a deep fried food stall. Daniella walked over and noticed the different things they were deep frying. “Should we try the deep fried mars bar?”  Daniella pointed to the menu. Luhan back hugged Daniella making her smile and feel happy, she then she felt Luhan nibble on her ear.

“Let’s just go for the usual” Luhan whispered into Daniella's ear. “Two orders of deep fried pickles” Luhan said and Daniella jumped.

The women at the booth laughed at them. “You two sure are in love” The woman filled up a tray of fried pickles and handed it to Daniella. “You two are the cutest couple I've seen today” Luhan got out his wallet and handed money to the women. “Son you better treasure this girl” The woman said.

“I will” Luhan held Daniella’s hand as they walked down the aisle of booths. Luhan fed Daniella as she held the tray. “You know the woman was right. We are the cutest couple out here” Luhan pecked Daniella's cheek.

“Geez Luhan when did you become so cheesy?” Daniella laughed and snorted shocking herself. Luhan burst out laughing with Daniella. “Oh god did I just snort?” Daniella shook her head.

“It was... cute” Luhan said but Daniella could tell her was regretting his words. She let go of Luhan and lightly punched his arm.

Luhan pouted. “Why are you always so violent?” Luhan rubbed his arm. “Kiss me for an apology” he made a smooch face waiting for Daniella to kiss him. Instead he felt Daniella pinching his cheeks. “Ow ow ow…” Luhan whined. Daniella quickly pecked Luhan on the lips.

“Happy?” Daniella blushed and Luhan nodded, he held Daniella's hands and brought her to a new booth. “Are you going to show your manliness?” Daniella teased.

“You'll see I'll get you that big teddy bear” Luhan pointed to the giant bear that hung above their heads. “One round please” Luhan handed the money to the owner. Luhan got the pellet gun and tried shooting the target but missed each one. “Another round” Luhan paid more money and continued shooting.

“Luhan its okay” Daniella tried to stop him but he continued to play the game. “I was only kidding, I know that you're manly. You don’t have to prove it here” Daniella back hugged Luhan.

“I just want this day to be perfect” Luhan sighed heavily. “One more chance” Luhan paid the man. Luhan shot the targets but only got one target down. The booth guy handed Luhan a small stuffed animal. “I’m sorry it’s not the big one” Luhan handed the stuffed animal to Daniella.

Daniella pecked Luhan’s cheek. “It’s perfect” Daniella held Luhan's hand and pulled him away from the booth. “You know you didn’t need to spend that much money just to impress me with doll?” Daniella said making Luhan feel guilty. “However this is the first stuffed animal you got me, so I'm going to treasure it” Daniella held the stuffed animal close to her chest.

“You’re perfect you know” Luhan kissed the top of Daniella's hair. As the day continued they watched dance performances and joined their friends for an afternoon snack. When the sun set Daniella and Luhan stood next to the camp fire listening to their friends tell stories and couples sharing each others feelings.

Daniella sat on Luhan's lap as she cuddled into his chest, Luhan's sweet smell made her remember a certain night. “Do you know what this reminds me of?” Daniella asked and Luhan replied with a hum. “It reminds me of when we went to the beach house, where we cuddled and kept each other warm. That was the night I wanted to kiss you and confess my feelings”

I remember that night, Daniella looked so hot in that outfit but she was so cold’ Luhan chuckled. “I remember that night. Which reminds me, are you cold?” Luhan took his sweater off and placed it over Daniella's shoulders.

“Luhan you will get cold and then get sick” Daniella got worried, she knew that if Luhan got sick he wouldn't be able to play soccer.

“I want my girl to be warm and safe” Luhan rested his head on Daniella's head, he closed his eyes. ‘I think this may be the perfect time’ Luhan cleared his throat. “Daniella” Luhan called. He took the box out of his pocket and got the ring out. “I want you to wear this” Luhan put the ring on Daniella's right ring finger. “This is the sign of my love and loyalty. I want you to wear it so you know every day I'm yours and no one can take you away from me”

Luhan didn’t expect to get kissed by Daniella which got heated really fast. ‘Luhan I love you’ was all Daniella was thinking when she kissed Luhan. “I love it and I promise to wear it every day” Daniella promised. She stood up and pulled Luhan up as well. She dragged Luhan inside the school building.

“Hey where are we going?” Luhan asked.

“Let’s go somewhere private” Daniella quickly walked in the halls. ‘This girl making me always chase after her’ Luhan ran after Daniella. ‘Are we going to the dorms?’ Luhan continued to follow. Daniella’s back hit Luhan’s room door as she signaled Luhan to come closer. Luhan grabbed Daniella's hips raising them up, as they kissed.

“Are you sure about this?” Luhan worried for Daniella, he knew Daniella didn't want to rush into things.

“Can we just fool around and not go all the way?” Daniella bit her lip. ‘Can I fulfill Luhan's needs?’ Daniella asked herself. Luhan smirked making Daniella’s worries all disappear in flash. Luhan got his keys out and opened the door to see Sehun there. “S-Sehun” Daniella stuttered.

“HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN?” Sehun shouted. Luhan instantly pulled Daniella behind him. “Why didn’t you tell me when you found out? We tell each other everything” Sehun was hurt that Daniella kept Suzy's pregnancy away from him.

“Sehun your past told me that you could have reacted the same way. I didn’t want you or Suzy to make the wrong choice and regret it afterwards” Daniella stepped away from Luhan.

“That is not you decision to choose, what I am supposed to do now? I just got a contract with a company, I’m going to be away. How am I supposed to support Suzy and my baby when I am not able to be there?” Sehun said shocking Luhan.

“Suzy's pregnant?” Luhan asked.

“I'll tell you about it later” Daniella quickly looked back at her brother. “Sehun there has been rumors around the school that aren't true and with your past I didn’t want you to second guess that the baby isn't yours. Suzy loves you and she was willing to be bullied by her school mates, she's willing to give up everything for you. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but I didn’t want you running away from Suzy” Daniella walked closer Sehun.

“A little too late” Sehun looked away. “So those ultra sounds and papers are all real?” Sehun asked and Daniella nodded. “I've got to fix this” Sehun picked his jacket up from the couch, he walked out and left Daniella and Luhan. Daniella sat on the coach and hid her head in her hands. “God I really thought Sehun would believe Suzy” All she felt was regret.

“I don’t know the whole situation but did you really think it was alright to hide this from Sehun? If you were pregnant I would want to know the moment you found out. I would want to be there for you and my baby every moment” Luhan played with Daniella’s hair.

“Luhan, Sehun is more complicated than you but yes I would tell you the moment I found out” Daniella wiped her tears. “God I sure did kill the romance mood” Daniella laughed trying to make the mood better again.

“Its fine, I’m glad to have spent the day with you. Also you have my ring so in my eyes everything went right” Luhan kissed Daniella on the lips softly. “But I do want to ask one favor from you” Luhan said. Daniella smiled and pecked Luhan's lips. “I want you to come for dinner and fully introduce you to my parents” Luhan said making Daniella's stomach turn.