Chapter Twenty- Nine(E)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Twenty- Nine

Best Moments in England

 

The next day was a free day, so the boys were able to sleep in. When they woke up they all enjoyed breakfast together. They ordered so much food and started to stuff their faces with sausages and French toast. The waiters kept coming to refill their drinks and stare at the boys who were mostly half dressed.

The coach walked in and sighed when he saw the boys “You guys make a five star hotel look like a two star” The coach pulled out a chair and sat next to Daniella. “At least one of you have the decency to wear a shirt” The coach smiled at Daniella.

The guys started to have a burping contest making the waitress stay back. They laughed at one another to see who could burp loudest, the coach got disgusted and moved to another table “So what should we do for this evening?” Daniella asked.

Taemin plopped the newspaper on the table, making everyone look at the front page “Let’s go to the circus” Taemin smirked, he thought no one could beat his great idea. It was perfect, to go to the circus and watch a show and play games, everyone agreed.

The team went back to their rooms and got dressed, they all meet in the hotel's big, open lobby. Taemin pulled out his phone and got the directions to go to the circus. “I’m so excited, I've never been to the circus before” Daniella got all happy and jumped up and down like a child.

Luhan held Daniella's shoulders down and laughed. “You’re not going to see any circus if you don’t calm down” Luhan said and Daniella followed his directions. “But seriously, you've never been to a circus?” Daniella nodded. “Then you're going to enjoy today's circus, did you know they have a room with different mirrors?” Luhan got Daniella all excited again.

“Got it, we have to take the subway and then a bus” Taemin stated. Everyone piled out onto the streets as they followed Taemin. Lay hooked arms with Daniella and looked at her hands ‘They are delicate like a girl's, Daniel is definitely Daniella’ Lay smirked.

Everyone reached the subway platform and waited for the subway to pass. Three minutes later the subway arrived, however the subway was full. Some of the team members got seats, but most of them were standing up. Daniella held onto the railing above as the subway started to move.

At the next stop the subway braked hard making Daniella stumble and fall into Luhan's chest. Daniella looked up at Luhan, she remembered, the exact same thing happen at the pizza parlor.  Daniella quickly stood back up and turned away hiding her flushed cheeks. “Sorry” Daniella quickly apologised.

Lay laughed and so did the others “You've got to hold onto it tight” Tao said.

Daniella looked at Tao and said “That's what she said” making everyone laugh even harder. Tao however frowned and turn to his hyung and pretend to cry into Kris' chest. Kris didn't like how everyone was looking at him, so he pushed Tao making him fall onto a stranger's lap.

The stranger screamed, Tao quickly got up and apologised. After about two more stops the team got off and headed to the bus terminal. Taemin told everyone which bus to get on, they then paid the bus driver and hopped onto the bus. It only took them 20 minutes until they arrived at the circus.

The first thing they did was go see the show which was about to start. The team sat down and watched as acrobatics did flips in the air, the wild animals jumped through hoops of fire. Luhan watched as Daniella clapped and gasped constantly like a little child.

“May we have a volunteer?” The ring master asked. Daniella jumped from her seat and waved her hand shouting ‘Me, Me!’ over and over again. The team looked away as they were embarrassed by Daniel's behaviour. Lucky for her the ring master choose Daniella.

Daniella went down to the middle of the ring, apparently she was going to show a magic trick. Daniella went into the box, once the door closed, the box lit up in flames. Luhan's eyes widened as he only saw ashes of the box and no sign of Daniel. The spot light moved to high podium were acrobatics jump off. The guy burst out laughing as they saw Daniel hugging the pole post.

“Please get me down” Daniella cried.

“Son, the only way down is if you take hands of your great friend, there on the other podium” The ring master pointed to the other podium where a girl waved. The girl took the bar and started to swing upside down. Daniella closed her eyes and jumped to reach the girl's hand, however she miss making her fall to the ground.

The team stood up and gasped, everyone was shocked as they saw Daniel fall to the ground. Thankfully there was a net and Daniella just fell into the net. Daniella quickly rolled off the net and stood back up. She fist pumped the air making the crowed cheer.

The show was then over and Daniella joined her friends “I seriously thought you were going to die” Chen stated. Daniella looked like she just saw a ghost.

“Yeah I did to” Daniella tried to laugh it off but she was still a bit shaken up.

“I don’t know what I would have done with all your junk in my room” Luhan joked. Daniella turned and look at Luhan, she then punched him in the shoulder “I’m joking” Luhan rubbed his shoulder, pretending he was in pain.

“So what should we do next?” Kris asked. Everyone looked around and decided to break up in groups. Some headed to get street food, and some went to play games, some went to the house of mirrors.

Daniella walked around looking at the different mirrors, Lay followed Daniella. Lay looked around and noticed no one was around, he decided to confront 'Daniel' about being a girl. “So when are you going to tell Luhan?” Lay whispered into Daniella's ear making her shiver.

“W-what are you talking aa-about?” Daniella stuttered.

“I know you're a girl 'Daniel'” Lay emphasized that word Daniel. “Seriously, you walked in the hotel as a girl and you sometimes act like one” Lay smirked as he got Daniella trapped.

“What if I’m a guy just dressing as a girl” Daniella said making Lay's mouth drop open.

Lay held Daniella's hand and rubbed his thumb over it .“So soft, just like a girl” Lay said, he then stepped closer “I know you're a girl and I promise to keep your secret. However I do have one condition” Lay smirked.

Daniella looked up at Lay, their faces were inches apart “And what is that one condition?” Daniella said teasingly. Lay leaned in and closed his eyes as he kissed Daniella, the kiss started to get really passionate. Daniella was surprised at how much of a good kisser Lay was. She gladly let her lips part and hooked her arms around Lay's neck; while Lay traced his hands down Daniella's body. Lay picked Daniella up by the thighs and crashed her into the mirror, her legs wrapped around his waist. little did they know someone saw them through the mirror.

Daniella turned away making the passionate kiss stop “We can’t, I can’t do this” Daniella breathed and bit her lip.

“It’s about Luhan isn’t it?” Lay asked and Daniella nodded “I only asked for one kiss nothing more” Lay pulled away.

“Thank you for everything. Keeping my secret and understanding about this” Daniella quickly fixed her clothes. Both went out of the maze and found Luhan and Taemin talking “Hey guys do you want to do next?” Daniella asked

“Let’s go play some games” Taemin suggested.

Daniella went up to a booth were she got to shoot balloons with a dart. “So where did you go?” Luhan said making Daniella miss the balloon.

“What do you mean?” Daniella swallowed hard. Come on can’t I just catch a break.

“Oh nothihng, I went looking for you in the house of mirrors but I couldn’t find you” Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

“Oh, I must been so far in that you couldn’t see me” Daniella lied.

“Why don’t we go into the haunted house” Luhan asked. Daniella bit her lip and shook her head “Why not?” Luhan eyed Daniella.

“I’m not feeling good, I think that jump shook me a little too much.” Daniella lied. She turned away and went to the front of the circus, she started to feel very uncomfortable being around everyone. Daniella decided to call her dad to pick her up and spend the rest of the afternoon with him.

Daniella's dad was too busy so Daniella decided to take the cab back to the hotel and just rest.

Daniella was in the cab looking out of the window. There were so many good times here but right now, I just want to go home. I want everything to be back to normal; I want to be with Luhan without thinking about my secret being revealed, I miss the old times. Daniella sighed heavily.

Daniella headed back to her room and laid down on the bed, she laughed out loud That kiss, oh god Lay i seriously did not see that coming. Daniella continued to laugh. Oh, and that magic trick, I'm still in shock from that. Daniella slowly cooled down. I think my greatest memory on this trip has to be getting lost with Luhan. Daniella looked at her phone with a picture she took with Luhan at the park. I wonder what’s going to happen to us back home. . . I’m going to keep on fighting for us. Daniella told herself.