Chapter Seventeen (edited)

Secretly a Girl

Chapter Seventeen

Not Good Enough

 

Daniel went to the front of the cottage were Kai was waiting. Kai casually leaned against the car with his hands in his pockets. “Ready?” Kai asked and Daniel nodded. Both got into the car, Kai was driving and Daniel sat on the passenger side.

Kai drove off and no one said a word to one another. Daniel decided to finally to break the silence “So when did you find out?” Daniel cross his arms.

“When did you decide to become a guy?” Kai asked but Daniel looked at the window “Does Sehun know about this?” Kai turn to look at Daniel then back at the road

“He is my brother of course he knows” Daniel laughed remembering the conversation they had before Sehun left to tour “Are you going to tell anyone else?”

“I thought about that. . . I wonder what would happen if your roommate Luhan finds out. Do you think he will go to the principal and get you kicked out?” Kai had a plan up his sleeve.

“Do you even know why I am doing this?” Daniel asked but Kai didn’t budge or say anything “I’m doing this for soccer, it’s not fair that girls can’t play on the guys team. At Eastern university the girls team got cut because of budget and then we asked to try out for the guys team and the boys plus the coach laughed at us” Daniel was hoping that Kai was touch by her story.

“Listen I want you to be Daniella and come back to the cottage. I won’t say anything as long as you become my girlfriend” Kai smirk. He got Daniella right in his palms and he was not afraid to crush her dreams. Daniel bite down on his and look out the window ‘Should I do this, I get to be Daniella but I don’t think I can get close to Luhan’ Daniel just stared out the window. “Well?” Kai waited for her answer.

“This weekend only” Daniel tried to bargain with Kai.

“Deal this will make Luhan go crazy” Kai whispered. The car ride was once again silent, but the ride came to an end when the pulled into the city “How about we do a nice grill tonight” Kai got out of the car and place his arm over Daniel shoulders as they walked down the street together “Let’s get you some pretty clothes eh” Kai winked making Daniel roll his eyes.

“No need my friends are meeting us here and they have all my clothes” Daniel cross his arms. He really didn’t like the fact he had to pretend to be girlfriend. Daniel knew exactly who is; a player who thinks only of .

Both of them went into the meat shop and almost bought a whole cow. Kai didn’t want to go back into town the next day especially because they are feeding for about twenty people. Daniel had to pay for the money because Kai forgot his wallet “Thanks I will pay for the next time” Kai kiss Daniel temple enough for him to shove Kai.

“Please I’m still dressed and acting like a guy here” Daniel said. Kai groan and hit his head on the car window.

“When is you friends going to get here?” Kai said. A Volkswagen beetle pull up next to their vehicle “Never mind” Kai smiled happily. “You too take Daniella somewhere to change” Kai pointed at the girls in the Volkswagen.

“When did he find out your little secret” Kayla said as she pulled out of the car.

“I don’t know but just give me my clothes” Daniella held out her hand. Kayla shrug her shoulders and gave the bag to Daniella. Daniella hid behind the vehicle and changed quickly before anyone can see. When Daniella came out she walked towards Kai who had his mouth wide open “Baby you’re going to catch moths if you keep your mouth open like that."

Kai instantly shuts his mouth and swallows hard as his takes in Daniella's outfit. Daniella wore a simple clear colourful dress with her bikini under neath. The dress was mid thigh showing her nice long legs (outift) “I guess we are all done here, let’s go back” Kai opens the door for Daniella. Kayla and Ashley laughed as they sae Kai's attitude change.

“Don’t forget you’re my girlfriend for the weekend” Kai winked. Daniella felt very uncomfortable, Sehun told her about how Kai will bring home a girl every night. Daniella remembers the night Luhan also brought home a girl ‘Are all guys pigs’ Daniella thought.

When they arrive back at the cottage Suzy gave Daniella a big hug “You don’t understand what I been through today with only guys” Suzy faked sobbed into her shoulders. Daniella was amused because when she was Daniel it look like she was having fun being the only girl around.

Daniella pats her back “There there, I’m here and so are my friends” Daniella sooth Suzy. When they broke apart, Suzy eyed Daniella's outfit, she then glare at Daniella making her feel awkward. The guys piled in the living room one by one.

Daniella notice Luhan looking at her. She in and holds her breath ‘Does he likes how I look’ Daniella asked herself. But she noticed Luhan face fell when Kai back hug her and kissed her neck. “What is this?” Sehun shouted. Kai moved back away slowly and runs for it as Sehun chases him in the house.

It was getting pretty late at night making the night cold. The guys wanted to make a fire, so they decided to do one on the beach. Everyone was in circle surrounding the fire to keep warm. A few beer were passed along with stories people shared.

Daniella stood up and sneakily walked away from the group. She wanted to walk along the water and think about her feelings. She had hoped no one notice her leave but one person did. Luhan can't keep his eyes off of Daniella no matter how much he tried to restrain himself. When he notice Daniella got up and left he followed right behind her.

Luhan haerd her curse at herself making hi, chuckle. Daniella turns around and notice Luhan standing right behind her. Her cheeks flush red and heart pounded hard ‘Did he hear what I said’ Daniella ask herself. She really hope Luhan didn’t hear her talking about him.

“Hello earth to Daniella” Luhan wave his hand in front of her face. Daniella turns around and continue to walk but she finds a good spot away from the campfire and sits down. Luhan follows and sits next to Daniella “Your brother left” Luhan said something hoping to break the silence. Daniella just nodded and kept looking at the waves crashing into the sand banks.

The wind blew making Daniella shiver and hold herself “fall is coming” Daniella lowers her head onto her knees.

Luhan sees her shivering from the cold night ‘your outfit makes you really hot but it’s not that appropriate for cold night like tonight’ Luhan his jacket “Why is it I am always striping my clothes for you?” Luhan jokes.

Daniella grabs his arm stopping him from taking his jacket “No or else you will get cold and then get sick. How can you play on the soccer team if you get sick” Daniella shouted at Luhan making a bit surprise. Daniella sits up and sits on Luhan's lap making him shock of the closeness “Hug me, this will keep us both warm” Daniella rested her head on Luhan shoulder.

Luhan held Daniella closely to himself, he embraces her so tightly that it made his whole world stop. Luhan nuzzle his face into Daniella hair ‘So sweet just like Daniel’ Luhan thought “So how’s life?” Luhan tried to make conversation.

Daniella giggles but before she could reply someone yanked her arm. Daniella stumble onto her feet and shriek “Stay away from her” Kai said as he swing a punch right into Luhan face. The force made Luhan’s body hit the ground, Luhan snaps his head back at Kai and glare at him. Luhan go off the ground and went running towards Kai shoving him down to the ground.

Daniella saw the two at each other’s throat, she sighs before she gets into the middle of the fight. Instantly Daniella pulls Luhan off of Kai and holds him back.

The rest of group notices the commotion and goes running towards it. Sehun pull Kai back “Stop” Sehun shouts at his friend “What the hell is going on here” Sehun was furious that his sister had to be the one in the middle pulling them apart.

“She is my girlfriend, why does Luhan have to steal my girl” Kai shouted. When Sehun heard about Daniella in a relationship with Kai, that moment he launch a punch landed on Kai's right cheek.

“Sehun” Suho called out and pulled him away from Kai.

“Enough” Sehun snaps at Suho and then points to Kai “You are not good enough for her. I see you every day bringing a girl home just to have fun, do you really think I will allow you to date my sister. And I don’t even like you, so stay away from Daniella. No one here is good enough for Daniella” What Daniella heard from Sehun made open wide.

“You can’t be serious?” Daniella asked. Daniella looks at Luhan only for him to scoff and walk away. Daniella friends pulls her back to the house before she get mad at Sehun anymore and regrets her words.

Suzy follows Luhan as he walks along the shore line “Hey” Suzy calls for Luhan. Suzy is by Luhan side, she smiles but her heart aches “You wanted to talk to me right?” Suzy asked. Luhan remembers he wanted to confess his feelings to Suzy but heart changes whenever Daniella is around.

“You know what, I want to ask you out. I want us to be a couple, I wanted to ask you before Sehun confess to you. It look like you both like each other, a lot” Luhan softly laughs.

“Yes” Suzy said.

Luhan stopped walking and his eyes widen “Yes?What?”

“Yes,I will go out with you” Suzy said nice and clear. Suzy wanted to fill that empty spot, she was hurt by Sehun’s words. Suzy had confess to Sehun when they shared a kiss. Sehun said that he can’t stayed tied to one person, especially if he was going to travel. Suzy was crushed and she was going to show Sehun that she could move on and forget about him.