△ chapter two ; start

△ ❝The Flirting Games❞

Sehun looks at you, befuddled. He is curious of what happened out there, why did you and his sunbae, Taeyeon had an argument. He reached for your shoulder then tapped it, "Sookyung-ah? What happened out there?" he said, feeling slightly bothered. This is what you like about him, he's very caring. He picked you up when you were about to give up. When your parents died, you were lost. You did not know what to do. You were just a teen. You barely know anything, anyone. The only person you knew who would make you feel better is, Sehun. You lean on him on times you were sad and depressed. And he never left you. He was always there, until that Taeyeon came into your life and mixed up everything.

"It's nothing, have you eaten? let's go out and eat?" you smiled lovingly at him linking your arms to his. Well who is Taeyeon anyway? You've been with Sehun for years and her? She's just new to his life. She is nothing compared to you. But you knew there's something about her that would devastate your relationship with Sehun. You tried sweeping her out of your way but she just won't give up. But that didn't stop you. When it comes to Sehun, you wouldn't give up. 

He let out a sigh, "I'm sorry Sookyungie if I don't have time hanging out with you sometimes, It's just that you know manager hyung--" you cut him off, patting his head. "It's okay, I understand! Well, you can hang out with me right now right?" you wiggled your eyebrows playfully. "Of course! Where do you want to go?" he said letting out a cute laugh. "BUBBLE TEA!" you two exclaimed.

 

( meanwhile at Girls' Generation's dorm )

Yoona sat comfortably beside Taeyeon while eating her favorite snack, "What's up? You look awful" she said snorting with laughter; Taeyeon glared at her and closed her eyes, "Not now, Yoona. I'm tired" she muttered. Yoona let out a chuckle, "Sookyung again? My god, Tae. There's so many boys out there that would love to be with you why do you have to steal someone's boy?" she said rolling her eyes. "He isn't Sookyung's boyfriend, no one owns him, I only want him, Nobody else"

--

game would start next chapter.