The newbie

Please select your size, design, and color

It was pitch black. Not the kind of black you see behind your eyelids when your eyes are closed, rather, the kind you see when your eyes are open and something is covering them. That something happened to be a thick blindfold.

Jungkook slowly regained his consciousness as the nerves in his body tingled awake from rest. His whole body was sore, especially the back of his head. 

He tried to reach up to rub the spot, but his hands wouldn't budge. Well... more like, couldn't budge. A foreign feeling of fear built up in his throat as his movements became more panicked, more jerky, and more desperate. He soon found himself shaking violently on what he perceived to be a marble floor, anxious to escape his restraints and run out of wherever his captors might have taken him. 

He managed to loosen the rope tied around his ankles, when he heard light, uneven footsteps approach him.

"Oh hell no." he thought.

"If they think they're going to trick me with some hot babes again, they've got another thing coming."

Jungkook thrashed his head around as he attempted to loosen the ropes even more. The footsteps didn't change rhythm as they came dangerously close to him. Fear gripped his heart; his hands started to get clammy and he could feel the thin film of sweat accumulating on his forehead. 

His thrashing reduced to a slight trembling as he felt someone's shoe slightly touching his bare arm. He held his breath. If he were to die, he hoped his captor would at least not torture him to death. His skin doesn't comply well with chains and clubs. 

As Jungkook waited for his assailant to attack him or to brutally pound him into the ground, the faint smell of laundry detergent made its way to his nose. Damn, that smelled pretty good. 

There's a reason why Jungkook received all the good genes from his parents, but not the brains.

He cautiously tilted his nose towards the person's leg and sniffed it as discreetly as he could. The scent of Downy Unstoppables infiltrated his nostrils; he guessed it was the scent Shimmer because, you know, all the guys at school use Downy Unstoppables. That stuff's just great. 

While Jungkook sniffed his assailant's leg, the latter stifled a giggle. 

"Hey!" the person whispered.

"You know, I could sneak you some of this if you want. Soyu noona wouldn't notice." 

Jungkook stopped sniffing and sat still. He realized that this person was a guy, and he apparently wanted to give him some laundry detergent...

The f**k was wrong with this guy???

"Umm... i'm tied up and blindfolded..." he lifted his bonded hands and feet, turning his head left and right to instruct to this idiot that he was KIDNAPPED! 

A few seconds of silence passed before he felt the person's shoe move away from his arm. He jumped in shock when he felt a cold hand touch his left cheek, the fingers sliding under the heavy blindfold. 

"What are you-"

Jungkook was cut off when a sudden bright light blinded his vision. 

"Arghh!" he tried to shield his eyes from the light with his arms, but was painfully reminded of the fact that they were tied up when he felt a stinging pain coming from his hands from tugging too roughly. 

He squinted his eyes and slowly opened them inch by inch, letting his eyes adjust to the surprisingly radiant light occupying the vast room. When his vision stabalized, he immediately noticed a pair of black Converse shoes standing in front of him. 

His eyes trailed up the worn out jeans, oversized black t-shirt, and wide eyed face of his "dangerous" kidnapper. The guy crouched down until he was eye level with Jungkook, who was now very interested in his cute captor. Familiar cold hands swept away the bangs from his face, making Jungkook very happy. 

"Did it hurt?" 

Jungkook wore a confused expression at the guy's question.

"Did what hurt?"

"Did it hurt when the noonas knocked you unconscious? I mean, they do that to everyone, but you were out for a pretty long time." 

"No. Of course it didn't hurt." Jungkook tried to act tough but his head really did hurt. The stranger looked at him worriedly.

"It did hurt!" he exclaimed.

"We need to get you checked ASAP!"

Jungkook screamed in a manly way when the guy picked him up bridal style and scurried across the room to the door. He only saw a glimpse of the lavish room before the stranger opened the door with his foot(Jungkook had no idea how he managed to do that). They ended up at the end of a wide hallway that was decorated with large photographs of people hanging on the pale blue walls. 

"Hey, can you get these ropes off me first? They kind of hurt." 

The guy looked at him like he was insane.

"You're hurt. We need to get you healed before your condition becomes even worse. Time is tissue..." 

Before Jungkook could protest that he wasn't really injured, the guy was already carrying him down the hall towards two double doors that occupied the entire wall. The stranger looked down at him and grinned, making his cheeks even rounder than they are.

"Don't worry newbie, we'll get you fixed."

Jungkook sighed in utter confusion.

"Before we do anything else, could you at least tell me your name?" he asked.

The guy's eyes lit up like a volcano. They didn't twinkle, they didn't shine. No. They exploded like a motherf**king volcano.

"My name's Kim Seokjin, but the gang calls me Jin."