Best of Friends.

More Than Just Best of Friends [One-Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: those in italic and color red, thats for the flashbacks while if it's only italic then it's what's on the POV's mind ^^

thats all enjoy reading :)

 

 (Jasmine POV)

“Wake up sleepy head~” a sweet voice whisper to my ears that make me smile.. I slowly open my eyes to see him looking at me..

“Good Morning my love ^_^v” I said huskily.. “yea.. good morning to you too.. can you get your off my bed now?” he said and I chuckle.. “the last time I check you also have your own bed.. ” he added..

“Your bed is so much better than mine..” I said as I jump off his bed.. “ohh really?” he said as he pinch my nose..

“Go and wash up now if you don’t want to be late to school..” he said and I look at his wall clock.. “It’s still early.. why do you want to get rid of me?” I said with a pout..

I stamp my feet as I walk to his door.. “you’re so dramatic.. just go and wash up..” he said and I look back at him..

“Ne appa Mark!” I mock.. Mehrong!

Ohh you might be asking why am I living with a guy.. ohh well he’s my best friend ^^ we’ve been best of friends for 8 years.. we decide to live together 2 years ago when he start to train under JYP.. while me, I’m already living alone since my parents were in US..

Me and Mark were very close that some people think that were actually together.. how I wish -.- well they say that when a girl and a boy is best friends, one is in love with the other.. well that’s kinda right..

-4 years ago-

It was a fine day so me and mark went and hung out in the park near our school.. this past few days I’ve been feeling weird things with mark and my other friends say that I like mark ><

I confirmed my feelings when I saw him talking to Somi last week.. today, I was planning to confess to him but.. what if..

“Jasmine-ah.. what’s bothering you?” he ask that startled me.. “huh? Uhm.. nothing ^^ the weather is very good today..” I awkwardly say..

“yea ^^ I like it..” he said.. /sigh/ looks like I can’t confess today..

-Valentines Day-

I was on my way to Mark’s classroom.. I was holding the box of chocolates that I made.. I was half way there when I bump into him..

“ohh Jasmine-ahh ^^” he greet happily.. I start to feel nervous but I show him the box of chocolates..

“Mark oppa I like you..” I said without looking at him.. I felt him getting the box so I raise my head to look at him.. but then he suddenly laugh..

“is this a joke???” he said while still laughing.. it’s starting to hurt me..

“a-aniyo..” I said.. he calm his self then he look at me again.. “seriously???”

I just nod.. “uhm.. I don’t know.. I mean you’re my best friend and I don’t feel anything more than that..”

I don’t feel anything more than that..

I don’t feel anything more than that..

I don’t feel anything more than that..

I don’t feel anything more than that..

Those words keep on repeating on my mind.. I lower my head as I feel the tears run down my cheeks.. I then run away with him calling me but I didn’t look back..

After that day, I start to ignore Mark and I never talk to him for like a month or two.. after that I realise that I miss my best friend so I put my feeling a side and reconcile with him.. we clear to each other that we cant fall in love with each other so there will be no conflicts ever again and now were very much okay ^^

I finish washing up.. as I was to walk down stairs to cook breakfast, I heard Mark’s ringtone in his room and he’s not picking it up.. maybe he’s washing up..

I barge in his room to answer the call but it went out as I walk in.. I grab his phone then I went to the bathroom in his room..

“Ya! Your phone is ringing a while ago..” I said as I pass him his phone..

He just finish brushing his teeth.. he get his phone “don’t you know the word knock??” he said..

“wae?” I said innocently.. “what if I’m here and taking a bath then you just walk in like that?” he nag and I rolled my eyes..

“even if your .. I wont see anything because there’s nothing to see..” I mock and his aura become different.. he walk closer to me..

“do you really think there’s nothing?” he said seductively as he pull up his shirt.. I blink rapidly.. wtf?! I’ve seen him without shirt countless times but he never strip in front of my eyes..

“do you wanna see more?” he tease as he’s holding his waistband already and I gulp.. I look at him and he’s giving me this y smirk..

“hana.. dul.. set--” he was cut off when his phone ring again.. /sigh/ wahhhh thanks whoever that was ><

“get that..” I said at last then I run out of his room.. as I walk out of his room I breath out.. wahhhh am I holding my breath that long??? O.O

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“MARK!!! Breakfast is ready!” I shout from the kitchen.. I then get a toast then hang it on my mouth.. I saw Mark hurriedly walk down the stairs looking fresh..

“I’m going to be late..” he chant as he get a bacon and eat it quickly.. then he get a toast.. “I’ll be going baby.. take care..” he said as he kiss my forehead then he left..

He usually call me ‘baby’ while I call him ‘love’.. aren’t we sweet??? ^^ haha well that’s us ^^

Those small gestures still flatters my heart but I always have to keep in mind that he’s my best friend and nothing more.. /sigh/

-Next Day-

It’s my rest day in school and Mark drag me up to JYP.. this is the first time that I’ll be setting foot on JYP building..

“Where are we going???” I ask as we walk to seem like a balcony then he open the room there and its actually a practice room..

“Mark hyung..” I heard people say so I peek in.. they all got surprise.. me as well..

“guys meet my girl best friend..” Mark said as he pull me to go in.. I saw the boys giving Mark the look but Mark shook his head..

“She’s not my girlfriend! She’s seriously just my best friend..” he defended and I kinda get hurt with him denying though its true..

We then sit in circle with me beside Mark.. “So..” they awkwardly started..”uhm.. lets introduce our selves first.. I’ll start off.. Hi ^^ I’m JB and I’m the leader..” he said with a sweet eye smile..

“Wait I think I know you..” I said as I was trying to remember him.. “He’s with JR in JJ Project..” Mark said and I clap my hand.. “right! JJ Project ^^” I said then I blush..

“And I’m JR ^^ I also debuted in JJ Project fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter