Eleventh Entry

The Mental Shin's Ward
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you continue reading this entry, I need to warn you that this might be the saddest update I posted in my blog. You must be informed by now that our baby Dubu passed away. It still hurt knowing that a pet so dear to our hearts, left. God knows how I love Simba, but I had this soft spot for Dubu. Maybe because she was a small, cute, fluffiest thing in this world or the fact that we all knew, she was special.

I still remember the days when I went to Seohyun’s house together with the other CNBLUE members and Dubu wagged her tail, showing us how we were warmly welcomed in their abode. Or when she suddenly jumped on my lap like she hadn’t seen me for days. Or when I saw my Yonghwa hyung grinning so proudly as if he was looking at his own daughter and the fact that Dubu, among all the expensive things he gave to Seohyun, was regarded as his girl’s most special gift from him.

We came from Japan that day and Yonghwa hyung dragged me to meet Seohyun who was at the salon. She giggled loudly when he blindfolded her and we all drove to a pet shop. When we reached there, he just announced that he would buy the dog Seohyun wanted to have. She almost jumped in glee. I remembered I looked away, embarrassed by the fact that she also grabbed his shoulder and kissed him deeply, yes, in front of me. (Trust me; you don’t want to be me that day.) After that 5-minute kissing spree, we moved in and Seohyun immediately spotted Dubu. The dog was so white and fluffy and she gushed about it for like a week after we bought her. But before we left, the pet shop owner informed us that Dubu had this innate brain defect and her life span might be shorter than the other dogs in the store. You know Seohyun, that story didn’t stop her from buying Dubu. It was her happiest day and Yonghwa hyung was pumping his fist in the air like he won in the lottery.

You may observe bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter