Chapter 2~

A love full of ups downs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter two~

The next day

Yuna POV
"Goodmorning Yuna!"
"Yuna sshi goodmorning!"
"Goodmorning!"

I returned everyones' greeting and headed off to my locker.

"Baby! Why didn't you wait for oppa? I was so lonely today on the way to school." Kai backhugged me and i gently pushed him away from me. 

"Goodmorning Yuna" Lay greeted me and opened his locker.
"Goodmorning Lay oppa!" I gave him a big smile and returned his greetings.
Kai finally let go of his grip and talked to Yixing about some event that was coming up.
"Baby, do you want to come to the our performance next saturday evening?" Kai asked and gave me aegyo, hoping i will not reject them.
"You should come and support us Yuna. It will be fun!" Lay added and i accepted their offer.

 Kai screamed out of happiness while i opened up my locker. A piece of envelope fell as i opened my locker. I bent down to pick it up. I saw my name at the front of the envelope and flipped over to the back and saw Mr LMH signature. I looked at the letter curiously. He doesn't send letters two days straight. I opened and read it.

To Yuna sshi,

You didn't get a sip of yesterday's drink right? Hahah! So here's another bottle of it. Do make sure not to let someone else drinking it. I think it's time to reveal who i am. And if you are ready to, meet me alone at the rooftop today during lunchtime alone. 

P.s i will be holding on to the same blue envelope so it's easy to recognise me just in case there's people at the rooftop.

From Your Admirer
Mr LMH

"Oppa~ ottokhae?!" I screamed and handed them the letter. OMG finally i get meet the mysterious Mr LMH. I couldn't wait for lunchtime to come.

Kai POV
"Oppa~ ottokhae?!" I heard my beloved sister scream and handed me and Lay a letter that was in her hand. I read the content. 

'What?! He finally wants to meet her? Doesn't he know that Yuna is mine only!' My angry kept on rising.

"You can't meet him!" I stopped Yuna from screaming for happiness with my statement.

Surprisingly, Lay said the same thing. 

Yuna pouted and ignore my words. Luckily Lay was there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter