Blare School 1

Blare School

''Ouch!'' ''Ouch!......!'' ''Ahhhh!!!!'' five or six boy students are screaming and groaning so loudly.''Don't....Don't...come to me...Ahhh...I won't...!!! Ouch!!!'' one of the boy is hit by Hana.
'' of you! Stop touches all girls with your dirty hands or I'll kill you!'' She pointed and look at them with diabolic eyes ''Do you hear me or Are you mute,huh?'' she shouted and kick a boy that fainted near her legs.
''Yes....Yes...I...do.'' they're answer with akward voice.
''Well ! Go aways from me!'' She hiss to them.
''Ouch!....Ah!!'' they're trying to standing up with their injury that was hit by a little girl and they're quickly run aways from her.
''Hana.....fighting......Hana.....Hana....fighting!.......'' All of girl students that were standing there cheering up Hana because she helped them fighted with bad boy students. ''Thank you all friends for cheer up me!'' Hana smile.



 

At the morning 

Hana quickly goes down stair to eat breakfast but her mom didn't cook for her.
''Aissh! where my breakfast,mom?'' She asked her mom but her mom don't reply back.''Mom!!!!! I asking you???'' she added but her mom still ignore what she said. Then her dad walks to refrigerator to drink water but Hana blocked his ways.
''Dad! What's wrong with mom?'' Dad just sigh and pull Hana from his ways.''Aissh! Dad???'' She shouted with shaking dad's arms and do like a kid want candy.''Dad! Why mom angry with me? What did I do? Tell me why???.'' Dad don't care about her and look at his watch.
''Go to study! time is up.'' He rub her head.
''I won't go if you don't tell me.'' Hana stubborn.
''Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!'' Dad sigh.''What is it?''Hana tilt her head waiting answer.''Your mom angry with you because you fighted with boy students at school.'' Dad poke her head.
''What...wh...what? How does she know about it??'' Hana shocked with wide eyes.
''Because your teacher called us and told us all everything that she saw you did at school.'' Dad rolling his eyes to Hana.
''Serious?Why she told you? It isn't her business.'' Hana hiss.
''Hana! you not young anymore! So stop it.'' Dad added.
''Hmm....!'' She noded and sighed.''I going to school now! Bye dad.''Hana fake smile and walk to school.