1.

Jealous.

Suho was upset.

Okay no, a little more than upset.

Alright..alright- he was positively seething.

Kris just had to go around and flirt with literally, and quite literally, every idol- female and male alike while they were at the awards ceremony. Like- really…was it really necessary to smile that way to every..single…idol..?

“Jagi-“ Oh god, there he was now.

What.” Suho narrowed his eyes on the other’s.

“What’s wrong..?” Kris stepped closer to Suho, an arm outstretched to try and wrap around the elder’s waist.

The effort was overstepped along with Suho as he shifted away from Kris quickly, and if he could, there would probably be a low growl reverberating in his throat.

Kris blinked quickly in confusion as he tried to move closer again. “Babe-“

“Don’t you dare ‘babe’ me- I saw you earlier with all those idols earlier.. did you forget that we were dating for, I don’t know, the past 6 months?!” Suho frowned and crossed his arms over his chest before turning quickly away from Kris.

“S..Suho, I wasn’t-“ Kris tried to move closer again, a deep frown set on his face as he tugged on the hem of Suho’s shirt gently.

Suho lowered his head and sighed quietly before shaking his head quickly and moving away. “I’m going out.”

“Out?”

“Out.”

The door was quickly opened and slammed, leaving Kris almost literally in the dark of their shared dorm room.

Kris closed his eyes slowly and rubbed his fingers into his temples as he started pacing the room, mumbling quietly to himself as he tried to figure out how he would make it up to his boyfriend for making him upset.

--

Suho marched off to the nearest coffee shop, not really caring that he got peculiar stares and a couple of muffled screams from fangirls passing by in their cars.

As soon as he entered the shop, he threw his hood up and lowered his head; moving to step in line for the cashier before mumbling his order and haphazardly tossing a couple bills on the counter, a low murmur of “keep the change” being heard by the cashier.

He moved to a corner of the café as he stared at his cup, watching the steam rise from the hot surface as it dissipated into the cool air.

Suho realized, after a few minutes, that this was really such a petty fight- but he was still upset, and he wanted to get back at Kris.

Instead of going to Kris and apologizing like he should have, he took a selca of himself in the shop, a fake smile plastered on his face with a cheery caption for his weebo account.

‘At the café with a few friends~ wish you were here, my dear EXOtics! ^-^’

Suho scanned the post for any typos before submitting it and slumping it against his chair, hopefully Kris would actually check his weebo account and he would find a notification from Suho’s, and he would read it and get jealous and come running to try and make it up to Suho—

Okay, that was a bit of a stretch…but he could dream, right?

Suho jumped at the short and staccato vibration of his phone, a flashing ‘Kris~’ on his screen leading to the male being frozen as he stared at the screen of his phone.

He hesitantly unlocked his phone and clicked the message, fully expecting a demanding and upset text from his boyfriend. But instead…

From: Kris~

‘Listen…I’m sorry for upsetting you- I probably did something really really dumb and I didn’t realize that I hurt you… just respond and let me know that you’re safe…that’s all I want-

I love you, and I’ll wait for you in the dorm… please get home safe, jagi.’

Suho blinked quickly as he read and re-read the message, checking to make sure that he wasn’t imagining that it was from Kris and not someone else.

He immediately stood from his seat, jostling the seat and the table before he nearly sprinted out of the café and back to the dorms, not caring that his hood had come off in his haste and he had been sure that he heard a few camera shutter clicks from passing cars.

--

Kris sat at the edge of his bed, his head lowered as he stared at his socked feet against the carpet; hoping that Suho was safe and that he at least went somewhere where he could get food- seeing that Suho had left right after changing from his awards show outfit to his sweats.

Kris perked up at the sound of a door being pushed open quickly before nearly yelping as the bedroom door swung open to reveal a panting and sweaty Suho.

After a few moments, Suho ran towards Kris and tackled him to the bed, pressing his forehead against the side of Kris’s neck as he panted to try and catch his breath.

Kris, being flustered and quite confused, only wrapped his arms around Suho’s shoulders and pulled him closer; cooing quietly to him before he sighed in relief.

“Jagi… you…are you fine..?” Kris murmured lowly into Suho’s hair, pressing his palms into Suho’s upper back as he felt the other’s chest heave against his own.

Suho lifted his head slowly to meet the other’s eyes, smiling sheepishly as he nodded a little and snuggled closer to the taller male.

“I…I should be apologizing- let’s forget about all of this… n-ne? It was my fault-“

Kris pressed an index finger to the other’s lips to gently quiet him before he shook his head in response and he moved to press his cheek to Suho’s affectionately.

“If anything…it’s both of our faults, okay? I’ll forgive you, if you forgive me-“ Kris blinked towards Suho and flashed a wide smile before hugging Suho tighter, eliciting a quiet squeak from the other’s mouth as he nodded shakily.

 “N-Ne… you’re forgiven-“ Suho lowered his head as his cheeks flushed and he mentally cursed himself for being so vulnerable- he was the damn leader of Exo-K—

Any thoughts that Suho had for a few seconds were cut off as Kris pressed a hard kiss to the other’s lips, hugging the smaller male against his chest before he broke the kiss and leaned his forehead against Suho’s.

“I love you, you know-“

“...Shut the hell up.”