Chapter One: It's unfair, I want someone too!!

Lovely Complex

 

[Luna and Amber's room 05:45 AM]


"Just a little bit closer..Chu~.." amber made her lips like she was asking for a kiss.
*click* Luna opened the door. "Amber Unni, stop dreaming about your charming prince, wake up!" Luna shouted to wake Amber.
"What do you want..Let me finish my sweet dream" Amber mumbled.
"Unni~ Wake up or else we'll be late for our schedules"
"Yah! Luna! I got it…Why are you always the one who ruin my sweet dreams, Hah?!" Amber said as she got of her bed to go to get ready.
"Umm..molla…you have 10 minutes..Manager Oppa is already here" Luna said it while she get out of their room.
After 10 minutes Amber was ready. Then the girls went to their schedules.

 

[Japan 11:20 AM]

After SHINee finished a photoshoot of their Japanese Album, they went to a sushi restaurant as they want to eat it so badly.
"Ittadakimas" key said before he ate one of the sushi. *Tang* Onew smacked Key's head.
"Yah!..We are not Japanese so speak our 'hanguk mal'!!"
"But the food is Japanese, hyung, Oishii~" key replied in his diva way.
Dara Dara Da Dada Jarit Jarit Goeda~~~
"Who's phone is ringing now??" Minho asked as he checked his phone.
"Anyong, Sulli-ah!" Taemin answered. "Yah! Both of you change your ring tune it's annoying me" Key said to Minho and Taemin who went out to talk.
"Then why don't you change yours??" Jonghyun asked key.
"Why mine? They are the one who always copying me especially Taemini, besides the song has my name on it so it's for me".
"Yah! Stop nagging or I'll tell Amber that you owned their songs" Onew was trying to threat him so he would stop nagging.
"it won't work on me, try anything else, and hyung! Why yours is a trot song it's too old you know" Key completed his nagging.
"Yah! You don't know it's from Luna, she sang it to him, hehehe" jonghyun chuckled.
Onew who was embarrassed said "finish your food, we still have a schedule".
Then the boys went to their last schedule for today.
 

[Korea, f(x)'s dorm, 01:09 PM]

(Amber's POV)
"All the girls are busy now, Luna is practicing her musical, Sulli has to MC something and Krystal also practicing her skating figures, I'm bored here" I thought to myself while rolling on Luna's bed.
"Oh! Where is Vic-Umma? I'll call her" so I called her. "Tot tot….tot tot, yobosaeyo" "yobosaeyo, Unni" "yeah!!" "hahahaha~, Where are you? Odi issoyo??" "Wedding studio" Oh! So she was with Nickhun-Appa!!, but I was bored so I said "would you like me to come there??" her answer was "Call~", Yes!! This is my unni "OK, I'll there for sure" I replied, then suddenly she said "bring something delicious with you!! Come quickly!" "I'll be there soon" "Oh! Yeah~" "bye bye" I heard her saying "Bye" then I hung up the phone.
I hurried to wear my shoes. I called manager Oppa to pick me up. We stopped first on a restaurant to buy 'something delicious' as Victoria-unni said before. Then we continued our way to the wedding studio.
Hello~ Hello~ Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo~
it was my cell phone, "Oh! It's Key-Oppa!!" so I answered the call, "yobosaeyo, nugu saeyo?" I asked even I know it was him. "It's the almighty Key from SHINee".
"Yah! Do you think I'm babo to not know it's you??!" he is really funny sometimes.
 
 
[Japan, SHINee's apartment, 01:30 PM]

(Key's POV)
We arrived our apartment after we finished our interview with a Japanese Magazine.
I went to my room and dropped myself on my bed. I opened my cell phone, I thought of sending a message to My Best Friend Amber, but I felt of calling her first if she didn't pick up I would send her.
Seconds passed then she said. "yobosaeyo, nugu saeyo?" she seemed free to ask this question to me as if she didn't know me, so I said "It's the almighty Key from SHINee"
"Yah! Do you think I'm babo to not know it's you??!" did she forget I'm her Oppa??.
"No! I think you are free since you asked 'yobosaeyo, nugu saeyo?' to me??" I imitated her voice when I said that.
"hahahahahaha~, Oppa you sure do know me better than I do!!" I liked to hear her laugh, I felt kind of happiness.
"What are you doing??" I asked curiously.
"Nothing special, just gonna visit Vic-Umma in the wedding studio" when she said that, it made me think of what it would be like if amber wears a wedding dress, it's a dream.
I didn't notice that I was in my dream land until she said "OPPAaaaa~ OPPAaaaaa~ are you still on the line??" she sure can do a high tune too.
"Oh! Yes I'm here with you" I replied. "Key-Oppa, I reached the studio, I'll call you later" "Okay then bye baby" "bye bye boo~" her voice was so cute when she said that.
Oh! what I'm thinking of, wake up she's just your best friend. "When I'll have someone special like the others have??" I sighed heavily.
 

[Korea, Wedding studio, 01:47 PM]

(Amber's POV)
"bye bye boo~" I hung up my cell phone. "Yeah here we go ~" I said to cheer myself.
Once I came in, I called "Umma, Appa!!" I just said it. "Omo!! Kapjagya" Vic-Umma shouted as she pushed Nickhun-Appa.
They were about to kiss each other. I was shocked that I took my steps back to hide my red face.
I shouted "what the hell are you guys doing?" as I pointed at them.
Vic-Umma was so embarrassed that she was just laughing. "The timing was Deabak !!" Nickhun-Appa side that.
I still were embarrassed so I said "Is this not for Underage??".
After few minutes they continued their kissing and the photographer took some pictures.
I also took a picture of them kissing each other. I'm sure you know what happened next, so I left the studio with manager Oppa.
In the van I was wondering what does it feel when you kiss someone you love him.
"I'm really jealous of Umma and Appa!!" I shouted.
"You'll be like them someday!!" said manager Oppa comforting me.