01

Paradox Illusion

Taemin noticed a lot of things. Whether it was from the most littlest or most obvious things in the world; Teamin noticed it all. He prided in himself for successfully eluding everyone from finding out his little habit. His heart swelled with pride as each time he observed another interaction or act nobody seemed to notice the little game going off in his head. The other members underestimate him, shows to serve being the youngest had its liabilities after all. Though who says being the youngest can't mean being the smartest either? He wasn't a fool. In fact he was far from that; masked and pushed back from his undeniable flower boy looks and pretty face lay a boy who was more intellectual and logical than Einstein himself. He wouldn't brag though rather he preferred to stay in the sidelines and observe the magic happen in front of him. 
He was the maknae of SHINee, the innocent one, the cute one in the group, but nobody ever ventured deep enough to know the real him. But he liked it that way. He enjoyed watching the members interactions with each other. He liked noticing the little small gifts life gave him everyday. He liked to observed and see the secrecy hidden beneath the walls of society. He liked to notice the little wonders in life that nobody ever seemed to stop and look at and you know what? He was perfectly fine with that.