Childish Jealousy

Valentine's Chocolate

He's the hottest bachelor in Seoul.

He's the well-known genius music producer.

He's one of the best fashionistas in Seoul.

He's the leader of one of the hottest male idol groups: BIG BANG.

The one and only G-Dragon, or Kwon Jiyong.

In short, he's God's gift to both males and females...

So how did he end up in a kitchen wearing a pink frilly apron, melting a stupid concoction that he received on a daily basis from countless of fans? How?!

It's because of a big irresistable puppy eye look from a certain blonde haired angel of his, that's how. CL, or Lee Chaerin, had come to him asking for a favor. How could he say no to anything she asked for when the one and only baddest female was asking him in such a y and cute manner? So what did she ask him to do for her? Melt chocolates!

"Jingyo oppa! You're so cool~!" CL exclaimed.

"Hn."

"You really are a life saver you know oppa, I wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you doing it for me!"

"It's nothing really. But why couldn't you just buy a pack from the store?" Jiyong asked while he looked (AHEM) glared, down at the melting concoction that seemed to mock him.

"I would, but I wanted to give homemade chocolates to someone for Valentine's Day which is tomorrow!" the blonde haired girl answered shyly, oblivious to the silent rage that seemed to be pouring out from GD.

"Do I know this person?"

"Yup! You know him really well!"

"Tell me his name Hunchae..." Jiyong said and then he thought 'So that I can kill him so that he never comes near you ever again.'

"It's a secret Jingyo oppa!" Chaerin replied as she gave him a big smile filled with love and happiness.

Never in his lifetime did he feel so torn. Torn between destroying the guy that made her smile and keeping her smile. At least he could put all his anger in the stupid concoction that kept on mocking his dilemma. How he wished that he could just chuck the stupid thing out the window and leave so that he could write more music while brooding. That would relieve his stress and anger from this situation.

"Yum, it's really delicious!" Chaerin exclaimed as she tasted the chocolate Jiyong had been melting for a while now. "Here, taste it!" she continued as she offered her chocolate covered finger. Jiyong blinked twice and looked to her innocent face and then back to the chocolate delight...gulped, and then looked at her again uncertain if he really should. "Don't worr. I cleaned my hands." Chaerin cheerily said as she offered her finger near his lips this time.

Jiyong prayed for self control and then took her finger into his mouth. It was heaven and hell at the same moment...really heaven and hell...having the chocolate slowly melt in his mouth as his tongue toucher her lithe finger locked between his lips as he watched open as if in response to his touch. And then he let go...he could not trust himself to go on further, as he savored the taste of the mix between the chocolate and her natural scent.

"Yes...it's delicious..."Jiyong gruffly stated as he turned his back away from Chaerin to compose himself agan. Unbeknownst to him, Chaerin blushed deeply after he released her finger and softly smiled to herself while holding the finger close to her heart. And before she realized it, she blurted out "It's for you..."

Jiyong whipped around to look at a blushing Chaerin and then at the chocolate that had tormented him, "Can you repeat what you just said?" his eyes suddenly becoming narrower with what he just heard.

"I was planning on giving you homemade chocolate for Valentine's Day...but I wasn't good at it..." and as Chaerin explained she ducked her head because she couldn't look at Jiyong's glaring eyes. Jiyong couldn't explain the feelings that were rushing through his like a train.

"Why?" he asked while studying her features.

"Um..well..because I like you oppa...I really do and in America the girls and guys give each other Valentine's Day gifts so I-" Chaerin explained before she was cut off by Jiyong's tight embrace.

"Jing- Jingyo oppa?"

"Say it again Hunchae." Jiyong demanded as he looked straight into her eyes, "Say it!"

"I..well...I like you..I really like yo-mmmph" Chaerin was once again cut off as Jiyong pressed his mouth firmly on top of hers in a sensual and possessive kiss. He kissed her with all the passion that he had been keeping to himself for a long time. When they separated to get some air, Jiyong noticed the chocolate bowl that had been mocking him the entire time and pointing out his vulnerable and insecure feelings. Jiyong grabbed the bowl, and finally lowered himself to his own childishness before chucking the entire chocolate concoction out of the open window.

"Oppa! Why did you do that?!" Chaerin wailed while running to the window and looking at the fallen chocolate bowl.

"It annoyed me...besides, I already have what I want for Valentine's" Jiyong said as she came behind her and pulled her into his embrace again. He turned her around and started kissing her again.

 

 

 

 

 

And that's all folks :P I hope you enjoyed this short one-shot!! Happy late Valentine's Day everyone :)