Sorry...

Wolf Love

Waking up with Kris next to me makes me feel warm inside, I like the way he was hugging me  making it hard for me to move.

"Are you wake?" Kris said in a deep voice.

"Yeah" I said sweetly at this point he slowly moved away from me, I was about to go when he quickly pined me down to the ground.

"Where's me morning kiss" Kris said in a even more deeper voice. I just placed him a small kiss on his lips. And pushed him of me and left the tent.

I started walking to the restroom when I saw Suho his eyes were red and puffy then I ran towards him feeling worried and scared I wonder what happen, but I knew I had to tell him it was over.

"Suho are you okay" I said while putting me hand on his shoulder. He looked at my hand then he took off with his own hand. Now he was staring at me, a tear fell from my eye I knew that he knew that made up with Kris and that I did........it with Kris last night.

"Sorry" I said softly "I was going to tell you....everythin....." Suho cut me off.

"Is Kris on his own" he said.

"I think so...." I said before I could say anything else Suho started runing to Kris's tent.

I wanted to run after him but something deep inside was telling me not to, I carried on walking to the rest room with more tears coming out of my eyes. I made it to the rest room where Hana was doing her made- up. SHE SAW ME. And she ran towards me.

" I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH KRIS" She said while kicking me in the belly making me fall down.

"SUHO TOLD ME EVERYTHING, ABOUT WHAT YOU AND DID LAST NIGHT TOUCHING HIM, KISSING HIM YOU " This time she kicked my face. I saw blood diping. Hana kept on kicking me till I grabed her leg and pulled her on to the floor  making her hit her head on the floor, I slowly stood up I slaped her around  her face. "SORRY THAT I TOOK KRIS AWAY FROM YOU BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A ALL THE TIME" I shouted at her and left the restroom.

I started running to the camp where everyone was, everyone was looking at me as if I had food on my face. So I touched my face and there was blood on my hands. How hard did she kick me? I didn't feel a lot of pain tho.

"Chloe what happen" Mother said running to me with tears in her eyes.

"SO WHAT HAPPEN THEN" Mother shouted at me this time.

"Sorry, Sorry everyone I have caused so much trouble" I said with tears in my eyes but every tear hurts when it comes running down my cheek.

I started running I don't know where I'm going but all I know is I have to get away from here.