Full Moon...

Wolf Love

"What are we going to do? our baby girl is going to transform into a wolf in a couple of hours she doesn't have a clue what she is doing!" Chloe's mother said to me in a worried way. 

"I know you will find her Kris" Chloe's father said while hugging his wife. 

" I will do my best" I said leaving the house.

Chloe POV 

I wake up is about 9:30 I go downstairs to make breakfast, living in my old house again feels weird without mum and dad, I started cooking some chicken because I was craving for it. After having breakfast I went to the bathroom I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't feel right or look right, my hair was more longer and it turned black. And my eyes changed as well they turned into a deep blue not brown like I had before. I kept on looking at myself with an odd expression on my face until I heard a knock on the door which made me jump a little, I quickly put on leggings and a top, and I walked to the door. I slowly open the door hoping it wasn't my mom, dad or Kris. 

"Hello darling, can I come in." This person said in a sweet voice I knew who it was. 

"Come in grandma" I said opening the door. 

I take her to the living room, now Grandma kept on looking at me which made me blush a little. 

"I'm here to help is full moon tonight so soon you will be a wolf, I can tell you're transforming already" Granma said. 

At this point I was getting scared what will happen to me? Is there a chance I might die? The more Granma talked about being a wolf the more my heart was pumping faster, the more I realised my life will change forever. Then my head felt like it was spinning around. 

"Are you okay darling" Granma said with an odd expression 

I shook my head and ran to the bathroom and I was sick everywhere my head was sweating like mad. My body felt like it was on fire, Granma came back with cold water and a cloth and started rubing it on my head and my chest it felt good it was ice cold I felt like I could breath more easily now. "Let's get you to bed" Granma said lifting me up off the the ground and we slowly walked to my bedroom. "Now you get to sleep darling" that was the last thing I heard before I went into a deep sleep. 

I wake up I don't know what time it is but all I know is dark outside and there's a full moon, as soon as I looked at the moon, pain from every bone in my body, I scream out loud making my Granma rush into my room. "Don't worry darling it will only last for 5 minutes" Granma said calmly. 5 minutes seemed to last a life time, my bones were getting tight every second, every scream I did seemed to get weak and weak by the minutes so I stopped screaming and closed my eyes knowing that bloods of tears were coming out. Before I know it I was outside in the woods growling at the moon like wolves do in the movies. 

"Where is she, where is Chloe, I heard her growling!!" I step into Chloe's old house which was bare but it had Chloe sent of vanilla so I knew she been here. After spending the whole day looking for her I even went to Seoul hoping that she was there. 

"She is out in the woods darling" Chloe' halmeoni said to me. "And Kris look after Chloe for me" she carried on saying. I nodded my head knowing that she will die soon, you know when a wolf is about to die there eyes become clear like glass and there lips turn into a white colour which looks like paper. I walk out of the house and make my way towards the woods.