She's Back

Spinn-off #01 : The Heirs

Jeguk High School's students are having their break , some are eating in the cafetaria or only walking around the school to loosen their stress a bit. The 'heirs' are eating in the cafetaria and talking together. It seems rare in the past , but now it's a bit different. Tan and Youngdo may not being a best friend like the old days , but everything seems alright now. "You heard ? Yoonjo-sunbae is in front of the gate" some students start to gossiping around , "Sunbae ?" Myungsoo chuckled , shooking his head in disbelief. "It can't be ... Yoonjo-sunbae ?" Yesol said too. "Maldo andwae" Youngdo take a sip of his drink , "If it's true ?" a voice behind him speak and everyone turned their attention to the voice.

"Oraenmane , Choi Youngdo" the girl said , "Ohoo , you really came ?" Youngdo responded her with a flat tone like always. "Mwoya ige ? This is how you welcome me ? Omo , you're so tall" she said and he stand up , "Sikkeureo sunbae" he said and hug her. "Oh , sunbae annyeong" Chanyoung greet her as he came with Bona , "Bona , Chanyoung annyeong" Yoonjo wave at them , greet them back. "Oh my God , unnie .... When did you come ?" Bona asked her , "30 minutes ago , did you miss me ? Hahaha ....." Yoonjo joked. "Noona , jom" Youngdo said. "Yah Myungsoo , do you still use that talent ?" Yoonjo poke his head , "Eiyy noona , of course. I'm still doing that , wae ? Are you curious ?" Myungsoo asked her back. "Why should I ? Just be busy with your film , after you graduate I'll give you a big job in my company" she joked and he just laughed.

"Yesol , Rachel ?" Yoonjo greet the two , "Why did you come ? Do you have any business in Korea ?" Yesol asked her casually. "Well .... I'm so into BTS lately .... Well , I just need to see their live performance once and Infinite's encore concert , so .... Just think it as a vacation" Yoonjo said and recieved a hit from Youngdo on her head. "Noona , grow up. You're not teen anymore" Youngdo said , "Waeyo ? I spent my teen to study , so I should spend my 20's playing" she said back. "You can just say so to me unnie , I can arrange your meeting with them if you want" Bona said to her. "Eiyy , aniya , I missed Seoul too .... It's been a long time since I left this town" she said and Youngdo stayed silent.

"Kim Tan , jaljinaeseo ?" Yoonjo change her attention to Tan who was talking with Eunsang. "Yes , and I'm really happy" Tan answered her back. "Ah , so you're Cha Eunsang ?" Yoonjo asked Eunsang and she just nodding. "Choi Yoonjo , nice to meet you" she raised her right hand as if she greet her , "An-annyeong haseyo ...." Eunsang awkwardly greet her back. "Kim Tan , did you study well ?" Yoonjo asked Tan again , "Of course , last exam I was 50th , Myungsoo 100th" Tan said and everyone laughing together as Myungsoo give him a hit. "You really proud about that huh ? Wait until the next exam , I'll beat you" Myungsoo said and they all laughing again.

"I herd my 'heir' to my 'throne' is Chanyoung , you must have a really good brain here ?" Yoonjo pointing at her head and he just laughed. "But my score isn't as high as you noona" Chanyoung said. "Nugu ? This sunbae ?" Eunsang whispered to Tan , "You don't know ? Victoria Hotel , do you know that ?" Tan asked Eunsang and she shook her head. "I cant believe this , yah Cha Eunsang you really didn't know anything huh ?" Tan said and she frowned. "She's the president of Victoria Hotel and the owner of 'YS' clothing brand. Choi Yoonjo , everyone in this school know her" Tan said. "Wae ?" Eunsang asked again , "Because I always placed 1st and got a full scholarship to America" Yoonjo who secretly heard their conversation answered her question. "Ne ? 1st place ?" Eunsang asked again and Yoonjo nodding.

"I should've introduced myself well to new people. Annyeong haseyo , Choi Yoonjo-imnida. And I'm this brat's older sister" Yoonjo introduced herself again and lingering her arms around Youngdo's neck so that he will be on her level height. "Older sister ? Youngdo ?" Eunsang asked again , "Tan , just tell her. She's so pity that she don't even know me when I'm actually know her up close" Yoonjo said and Youngdo told her to stop talking. "Aigoo , I've done my best here , why don't try a bit ? Uri dongsaeng , you really know that you're smart so you won't even try huh ?" Yoonjo said and truggling his neck. "My IQ is higher than you noona" he said , "That's why .... Aigoo , you're hopeless" Yoonjo released her arms and he try to breathe evenly.

"Did Hyosin really go ?" Yoonjo then asked them all , "Ne , he did. Even before he graduate" Rachel said. "That kid .... Jinjja ...." Yoonjo just shook her head , "Dongsaeng , do you want to grab some meal with me ?" Yoonjo asked Youngdo. "Wae ? I'm in the school now , don't you dare" Youngdo said to her , "Ohoo after beating 71 students to be on 27th you became a really nice student huh ?" she mock him. "What did you want to eat noona ?" Youngdo asked her , "Jjambong , I really miss those meals" Yoonjo said. "Jjambong ? There's no Korean meals Chinese style restaurant in America ?" Youngdo asked her , "Yah , it's different .... I also miss soju" Yoonjo said. "Arrasseo , but you should give me some assurance that I'll never got any detention for this" Youngdo said , "Don't worry uri dongsaeng-ah .... Your noona is the best for this" Yoonjo show him the pass card. "Wohoo , you really are" Youngdo laughed a little.

"You guys , since it's been a long time we haven't met. Tonight just come to my house at 7 , I'm having a party" Yoonjo said to them all. "Jinjja ? Yeayy~ Chanyoung kajja" Bona said excitedly. "You must come okay ? You two" Yoonjo pointing at Tan and Eunsang , "Eiy , arrasseo noona , arrasseo" Tan said. "Galkke ...." Yoonjo brought Youngdo with her. "Youngdo has an older sister ?" Eunsang asked Tan and explained everything to her.

----

"Ahhh~ Seoul is the best. Home sweet home" Yoonjo inhaled the air as they already sit in the restaurant. "Why did you come noona ?" Youngdo asked her. "I've told you earlier , wae ? You don't miss me ?" Yoonjo asked him , "I did ... It's just not like you , what is the real reason ?" Youngdo asked her again. "Well ...... It's been 7 years since I left home ..... I'm curious about how are you .... Eomma .... Appa ... Everyone right now. I miss you the most , how are you ? Did you eat well ? What ddi you do ? I'm always curious about that" Yoonjo soften a bit. "I'm curious about what did you done ? Did you study well ..... I'm curious about it all" Yoonjo said again.

"Everything seems different now .... You live well right , Choi Youngdo ?" she asked him. "I miss you too noona .... The only one I can talk to in the house is missing , I don't talk to anyone about my problems since then" Youngdo said and take a sip from his drink. Soon the foods came. "You realy had a big fight with Tan then ..... Until you didn't talk to anyone about your day" Yoonjo chuckled. "Mianhae .... For leaving you like that ... Noona is really sorry" Yoonjo said. The silence approached them , suddenly Youngdo hold her hand. "It's okay noona ..... I know , because I've felt it" Youngdo said.

"But .... That time , I really don't understand why did you leave. I was 13 that time and noona was 17" Youngdo said as they begin to dig in their foods , "Well ....."

---

*7 years ago*

 

"What ddi you do abeoji ?" Yoonjo show her father a couple of photos that she got , "It's none of your business" Mr.Choi try to avoid her question. "Geuraeyo ? This is why mother left right ?!!" Yoonjo furiously shouting at his father. "Close your mouth , you just a girl. You don't understand about anything!! You better watch out your steps and leave now !!" her father shouted at her back. "Geurae ? You want me to leave abeoji ?" Yoonjo asked him and he just reamined silent. "If you wish so , I'll leave. But .... in one condition ...." she paused and he looked at her. "I'll sell all of my share in Zeus Hotel , give it to Youngdo. Protect him , take care of him well. I don't want he have a same life as me ..... If you ever hurt my brother , even if it's just a scratch ..... I'll chase you Mr.Choi Dongwook" Yoonjo said and he slapped her.

"Geurae , if you wish so .... I'll give the money you want , so leave now ! You're such an ungreatful daughter !!" Mr.Choi said to her and she touch her cheek which is slapped by him. "Geurae .... Don't lay a finger on Youngdo .... You must remember this well abeoji ... I got the scholarship in US , I'll learn well .... In the future , I'll difinitely meet you again appa .... As a successful one" Yoonjo said as she walked out of her father's room. She hold her tears. Soon as she reached Youngdo's room , she inhaled and exhaled before finally entered his room. "Youngdo-ah .... Mian .... Noona must go" she said to him , the 12 years old Youngdo didn't understand about what is she saying about. "Noona , eodiga ?" he asked her.

She cried. "Miann .... Jinjja mianhae .... Noona must go , far far away .... It's for the best .... Be a good child okay ? Study well , eat well , live well .... Noona will never forget about you ...." she paused , "Noona ... Why are you cry ?" Youngdo try to wiped her tears. "You'll understand later .... When you grow up .... Saranghae , Youngdo .... Annyeong" she hug him and cried. Soon Yoonjo left her brother. "Noona .... Noona ...." Youngdo try to chase his sister but it's too late. Yoonjo already went to the airport with the car.

*End of flashback*

---

"I saw it too .... When I'm 15" Youngdo said , "Really ? Woah , it's just like a history huh ?" she joked. "But why did you have to left ? Did father did anything to you noona ?" Youngdo stopped eating his food , waiting for her answer. "He .... He threatened me about you , he siad you'll suffer if I told you about that .... In the end everything's just went like this huh ?" Yoonjo said. "It's all for you Youngdo-ah .... Don't be sorry , actually I'm thankful that I left the house so I can made myself a company for me" Yoonjo joked and he chuckled.

"Ah about that Eunsang-girl .... I see that she's really interesting for you to fight for with Tan" Yoonjo laughed a little and Youngdo chuckled. "She is , ani .... She was ... That's why I asked for your opinion that time" Youngdo said ,  "Who do you think am I ? Your mom ? Aigoo , loook at you , you don't even have a sense. This is .... This is it .... This is the reason" Yoonjo said while pointing at Youngdo. "Huh ? Mwoya ? What reason noona ?" Youngdo getting curious. "The reason why you don't have a girlfriend" Yoonjo said and laughing at his face , "Yah , noona ! Do you have a boyfriend ? Stop insulting me and loook at yourself" Youngdo said to her and she just keep laughing. "Ahahaha , arraa .... It's better to have eomma here so she can told you exaclt what type of man you are" she saidand both laughed a little. Suddenly silence approached them.

"Sooo ..... Have you met mom ?" Yoonjo asked him crefully since Youngdo always become so sensitive. "Hmm , about mom .... Well , mwo , yeahh .... I've met  mom ... After appa went to the police station ...." Youngdo said and take a sip of his drink , "I've met eomma .... Longer before you. I kept searching for mom , because I saw exactly with my eyes ..... How she left us" Yoonjo said to him and silence approached.  "Yah noona,you really like to make a secret huh ? You already know where mom is since the start ?" Youngdo said and both chuckled. "Geurae ... How's appa ?" Yoonjo asked again , "He's alright , only a couple days left ... Please stay here until he come back , can't you ?" Youngdo said to Yoonjo.

"You want me to ? Well ....." Yoonjo and he frowned , "Ahaha ..... Ahrasseo .... I'm going to stay in Korea anyway" Yoonjo said before take a sip of her drink. "Jinjja ??? You'll stay this time ?" Youngod aksed her with frowned face , "Eiyy , you can't trust me a little Youngie ?" Yoonjo asked him. "Stop calling me with that name , sounds like a kid" Youngdo said , "You are my brother .... I'm 5 years older than you , yah imma" Yoonjo hit his arm and they laughed. "Tomorrow , let's visit eomma ?" Youngdo suggested , "Eung .... Let's do that tomorrow ... It's been a long tiime since we're not together" Yoonjo said and smiled. "Geurae , jibe kajja .... (Let's go home)" both of them left the restaurant.

----

"Omoo daeebak ! Unnie , this party , wanjeon joha !" Bona said and Chanyoung just smiled , ruffled her hair. "Geurae ? I hope you do , so did all of you" Yoonjo said to the others. "Ohoo , Tan you come ?" Yoonjo turned around and saw Tan with Eunsang came , "Unnie annyeong haseyo" Eunsang said. "Don't be so formal .... I'm not Youngdo , so you don't have to be scared or be formal to me" Yoonjo smiled at her , "Still , you're 4 years older than us , nooona" Tan empshized the word 'noona' and get hit by Yoonjo. "Yah Kim Tan , you don't know I learn Taekwondo ?" she said as he rub his arm that got hit by her.

Yoonjo turned around again and saw someone coming , "You came ?" she smiled. "Oraenmaniya , chinggu" Won said , "I said I'll come , I did" Won said. "Hyung , you're here ? I thoght you hate party like this" Tan asked Won , "Well , I have a promise to be fullfill here" Won said and Yoonjo chuckled. "Let's go , talk to me" Yoonjo said and Won followed her to somewhere. They went to the house , where not many people around. "Soo , comeback as a chairman on your own company ?" Won said and she chuckled , "I've promised I'll succeded and I did" Yoonjo said while pouring a wine to a glass and give it to Won before pour some again to her glass. "I heard your plan to marry Yang Dakyung. Business , right ?" Yoonjo said and he just chuckled. "You know ... I did it for the best" Won said , "I know , you don't want to hurt Hyunjoo .... But this isn't right too ... Ah , molla , I'm already dizzy after I heard about all the problems here , in Jeguk , Tan and Youngdo , aigoo ..... Those mess" Yoonjo take a sip on her drink.

"Anyway , thanks , for the help" Won said again , "For what ?" Yoonjo asked him. "For that time , when I asked the shareholders to join force with me and you persuaded the one in LA , don't you remember ? Well , you may think I don't know this but Secretary Yoon already told me" Won said to her. She laughed a little , "Well , I just givve a little help for my friend in needs .... And this time I want to sprad my company in Korea , not only Seoul .... So , I hope we can get a long as a business partner" Yoonjo joked and they laughed a little. "Nice to see you here .... It's been a long time Won said , "Hmm , yeah , you right ...." she said and looking at the night sky from the big window.

"You don't have any partner for your life ? I mean , no marry plan ?" Won asked her this time , "Well .... I have my own plan , but for now .... I better to stick close with Youngdo since his emotion always up and down, we doon't now the time" Yoonjo said again. "Go for a date , you can't marry someone in your 30's ..... You should marry before 30" Won suggested and she just laughing. "Aigoo , I always heard the same things over and over again .... Hahaha .... Arrasseo ... I'm still 24 anyway , you should be the one I suggested to marry soon. But well , you already have the miss right. I'm still searching  for that" Yoonjo said.

Suddenly a knock come from the door and the two turned around , "Miss , there's someone who wants to meet you" her chief maids said and Yoonjo smiled. Knowing who is coming. "Come in" she said and put her glass on the table , Won frowned. "Wasseo ? When did you arrive ?" she bring a tall guy in , lingering her arms around his arm. "Won-ah , you're the first to know" Yoonjo said to Won and he chuckled. "Ahh , so you're the mister right ?" Won offer his hand to the man. "Annyeong haseyo , Lee Jongsuk-imnida , I already heard about you , hyung" Jongsuk grab his hand and they both have a nice introduction to each other. "He's the CEO-soon-to-be-Chairman from Seryun Group" Yoonjo said and they all laughing together , "Geurae ? You start building your own kingdom ?" Won joked and they all laughing again.

"Well , let's meet my brother , I bet he'll be shocked" Yoonjo said and they all went to the party again which is near the pool. "Youngdo !" Yoonjo said and Youngdo turned his head towards her. "Mwoya noona-- Nugu ? This hyung is ?" Youngdo asked her , "You'll be very shocked" Won said while laughing and walking pass him , now the other 'heirs' also turned their attention to the three. "This is my fiance , say hello" Yoonjo said to Youngdo , "Noona , don't fool around" Youngdo said. "She's not , I am her fiance. Nice to meet you Youngdo , I'm Lee Jongsuk" Jongsuk offer his hand and Youngdo accepted it.

"Omo , you're the heir from Hwasang Group , right ?" Bona  said with shocked face , "Ohoo , Lee Bona , you sure know everything" Youngdo said to her , . "Eiy , why don't I ? Seryun Group is the owner of Seryun High School , just like Jeguk in our school. You know , the school where the boys that me and Eunsang met but you and Tan bragged into" Bona said to Chanyoung. "Ahh , geurae ?" Chanyoung said. "Ne , majayo , bangabseumnida" Jongsuk said. "Well , the ending of the story is quiet nice , isn't it ?" Yoonjo said Youngdo. "Geurae , geurae ... Noona , chukhae .... Tomorrow let's meet mom" Youngdo said and walking pass her , "Hahah , arrasseo , arrasseo" Yoonjo said to him.

----

Just trying to do something with the idea in my brain , please comment :)) I appreciate it soo mcuh ~~~ more spin off to comeee ^^