Masternim

Fansite Oppa

He had thousands of her pictures saved in his laptop and to make sure all those wouldn’t be lost, he also had them backed up in five different external hard drives. He was not a stalker, or maybe he really was. But he was a different kind of a stalker. He had his DLSR camera with him with tons of different lenses just to capture her perfectly every time. He followed her in airports, fan signing events, concert and other events as long as he think he was not invading her privacy.

Yes, he runs a fan site for her.

His name is Lu Han, a Chinese masternim, who owned a fan site solely dedicated to the one and only Seo Juhyun or more popularly known as the Girls’ Generation's maknae, Seohyun.

He did not start following her since she debuted, but he was already a fan since then. He liked how reserved and quite she was that time. A lot of people didn’t really pay attention to her because she doesn’t talk that much but that was what made him more drawn to her. She was like a mystery to him. She doesn’t speak much and when she does, it would always make him think more just to process what she says. The Chinese subtitles don’t really do justice with whatever she was saying that time. So he tried so hard to learn her language. He watched Korean dramas, listened to Korean music and finally, decided to fly over the country and study there.

It took him a year of saving up to buy a simple camera. He wasn’t thinking of becoming an owner of a fansite back then. He just really wanted to take a few pictures of her because for the first time since he arrived in the said country, he’d see her for a concert. It was one of the most amazing experiences he had. She was so close to him and that’s when he realized, he doesn’t only want to see her once. He started going to events with his simple camera. He maintained a blog and shared some of the picture he took of her there. What he didn’t expect was that his shots would become so popular within the fans. A lot of fans asked him if he would want to run a fansite. He wasn’t sure at first but he eventually did with the help of other people. He started following her not only on local events but as well as overseas events. But even so, he never tried invading her privacy. He respected her a lot because she truly deserved to be treated like that.

It’s been three years since he started and his fansite might be considered as the biggest and most popular Seohyun fan site. (Seople came in second after going on a month hiatus.) He would also start support projects whenever she had important activities like her drama and the musical she just finished. He was always around taking her pictures that she grew accustomed of him. She would occasionally look at his now expensive camera and would wave at him. She would even do a peace sign or a heart with her hands.

He can’t believe he’d become that close to her to the point that she even knew his name. She was so polite, so beautiful and it was then that he realized he wasn’t wrong for choosing her as someone he would admire. He was thankful that she did notice him but he knew his limit. He was just a fan, she was something else and he respected that a lot.

But there was something he doesn’t know.

Because maybe, just maybe, she might have his picture saved in her phone too. 

 


Just a short fic for everyone. I've been busy these days I haven't really wrote anything. Anyway, do enjoy this. Lol Comments are much appreciated! ^^