09

↭A Beauty Gangstar?! ↭

Bomi's POV

'BOM-AH!' I heard a shierk from Minah as she looked through her phone. 

'wae?' i continued eating my chips. hmmm... tomato flavour are not as good as BBQs.

'i tracked eunji..!' i stopped eating and look at her, 'she's at myungdon now! i tracked her phone ID." 

'Then what are you waiting for?! go find her!!' Both of us took,our coat and ran to Jung appa.

 

 

'jung appa!' we busted in his office.

 

'what?' he asked while fixing his shirt. 'eunji is at myungdon now!' minah said while he widen his eyes. 'but i cant go now. i have some business.' he said while both of us rolled out eyes. 'whats more important then eunji now?' i asked while he called someone. 

'it better be that he's cancelling his business scheduel.' i whispered to Minah. 'Girls, i had asked Minhyuk and his men to search for Eunji. Please meet them at Myungdon. i have to go now. inform me when u found her.' without waiting for our reply, he ran off and disappeared from oursight.

'unbelievable.' i said. 

'ignore him,we have to go to myungdon now..' both of us then took a cab Myungdon. 

 

Chorong's POV

 

'Chorong, tell Naeun. Everything is set up already.' Chaerin unnie said after she instructed the group of guys about their job. I nodded and activate my ear device.

 

'Naeun-ah. They are ready. Action.' I informed Naeun through the device.

'Roger.' She replied while we monitor Eunji through the bug that we put on her shirt. 

 

Both of them walked to the shop's back door. 

 

'Ah, Eunji. Wait here, I need to buy something.' Naeun said. 'Where? Let's go together.' Eunji said. 'No its okay. I'll be back soon.' Naeun said then walked away, successfully leaving Eunji alone.

 

'hey.' 5 of our men appeared and started attacking the dumfounded Eunji.

 

'W-Who are you guys?' Eunji asked as she dodged all of the attacks.

 

'You no need to know.' One of the men said. 'Well, then I guess...' Eunji then started doing her taekwondo  moves. 

 

'Do you think her powers might get activated?' I asked while watching Eunji attacking our men.

 

'Hopefully.' Chaerin unnie said.

 

Eunji's POV

 

What is this?? How many guys are there? I'm getting tired already and there are still other men...

 

'Ughhh.. ' I whined when I failed to Dodge their attack. I fell onto a floor and something shiny fell out of my pocket. My hand reached it. 

Ah! It's that thing that Naeun gave me for protection.. I blew it. 

 

'Eunji.' I heard Naeun's voice. Wow is it really that magical? All the guys backed off from us as Naeun walked infront of me. 

 

'Are you okay?' She asked, looking at the guys with her cold demure eyes. 'Yea.. just out of stamina.' I answered, 'becareful,  I dun know how many more guys are left.' 

 

Just as the guys wanted to attack Naeun, another batch of men came. 

 

'Miss Jung!' They called. Who are they? It seems like they are calling me.

 

The bunch of men started fighting each other while Naeun just stood there then suddenly she pulled me up.

 

'Eunji!' I caught a glimps Minah and Bomi'a faces but its just for a second and then my vision became.  blurred. The next thing I knew was, I was back in the apartment. 

 

What?? 

 

Naeun's POV

 

'Naeun. Something is not right about the men. Go back to the apartment.' Chaerin unnie said. I quickly take a look at Eunji and get her up while closing my eyes and got back to the apartment. 

 

'What..?' I heard Eunji said. 'Are you okay?' I asked worriedly as I inspected her injures. 

 

'I saw Minah and Bomi.' I flinched at the names.They are Jung howon's helpers.. 

 

'How are they?' I asked. 'My cousins. I really saw them.. but when I saw them, we came back here..' she replied and sat down in the sofa.  

 

'Who are the guys?' She asked.

 

'The one attacking you?' She shooked her head.

 

'No, the other batch of men...' she replied, 'they called me 'miss jung..' 

 

Miss jung? Could they be Jung Howon's men??

 

'Maybe you heard wrongly.. C'mon let's treat your wound.' I went to take the first aid box in the kitchen and went to Eunji but she was no longer there.

 

'Eunji??' I called out but no one replied. 

 

'Eunji-ya' I called out again and again...  something is not right.. I have a really bad feeling.. I went in to Eunjis room but no one was there.

 

'EUNJI?' I shouted louder but still no one replies.

 

'Naeunnie? What's wrong?' Both Yoona and Taeyeon Unnie came out of their rooms.

 

'Eunji is missing..' I replied while they widen their eyes.

 

'How?' Yoona unnie asked. Just then Chorong and Chaerin unnie appeared. 

 

'They are Jung's men..' chorong unnie said.

 

'Unnie....' I said with both of them looked at me, 'Eunji'a missing.'

 

'WHAT?!' Both of then shouted, 'HOW? I THOUGHT SHE'S WITH YOU?' 

 

'Yes.she was! She sat on the sofa while I go and take first aid box for her but when I returned there, she was no longer there!!' I said, 'she's not in her room too..' 

 

Where did she go??