07

↭A Beauty Gangstar?! ↭

Naeun's POV

 

'Yah Naeunnie go in!' Taeyeon unnie tried to ask me to open the door. 'shh! I'm trying to hear what they are talking about!' I harshed Taeyeon unnie as both of us put our ears on the door, trying to hear what they were saying but just to hear some muffled sound.

 

'You hear anything?' I shook my head then suddenly the door open.

 

'Ahhh!!' Both me and Taeyeon unnie fall onto our .

 

'What are you two doing?' Yoona unnie asked while we were whinning. Yoona unnie went to help Taeyeon unnie up while that PABO JI just stood there.

Aishhh.. this girl.. cant she learn to be like Yoona unnie?

 

I stood up on my own and dust off my skirt.

 

'What are you two doing?' Eunji repeated Yoona unnie's question. I just rolled my eyes at her and walk back to my room. Aish... why am i getting jealous over them?! Do i like Eunji? I was just suppose to let Eunji fall for me. Not me failling in love with her!! Seriously what is wrong with me!! Ahhh! Son Naeun wake up!! You cant like Eunji!

 

 

 

 

'Nope, you already fall in love with her.'

 

Chorong unnie. Gahhh she read my mind again!!

 

'Unnie!! I told you not to read my mind right?! I need privercy!!' I threw my pillow to her.

 

'Wow.. chill naeunnie.. i didnt read your mind.' I scoffed and look at her, 'its obvious that you like her.'

'What? Its obvious?!' I widen my eyes.

 

'But i think i'm the only one who know it.' Chorong unnie continued, 'taeyeon unnie is busy getting jealous over Yoona unnie, yoona unnie is busy making Taeyeon unnie jealous and your eunji is dumb.'

 

'Dumb?'

 

'yes. She likes you but doesnt want to confess. Dumb right?'

 

'No actually... its because she dun know all of my secrets.' I said while she looked at me with a 'what are you saying?' Look. I just looked at away and ignore her.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

I went to the balcony and breath in the fresh air then suddenly i felt a arm sneaking up around my wraist.

 

'Unnie~'

 

oh no... yoongie's aegyo.. ><

 

 

'Hmm?' I turn around and meet with her cute doe eyes. 'What are you doing just now outside my room...?' She asked while my face grew red in embarrasement. I cant possibily tell her i was trying to hear what she and eunji was talking about?

 

'Uhh.. me and naeunnie was just about to call both of you out then you opened the door.' i repiled. 'Really? Not because.. you're spying?' She grinned.. its is obvious? 'Hahah why would i?' I laughed awkwardly.

 

'Okay then.' She pouted, 'wanna go in?'

 

'hm okay.' I repiled then went in to the living room with Yoona.

 

 

Eunji's POV

 

 

'Naeun-ah??' I knock on her door and went in. 'What do you want.' She asked coldly. Why is she like this again?

 

'What's wrong?' I frowned when she ignored me, 'give me a reply naeun.'

 

'Nothing.' she repiled, 'go out. I'm tired.'

 

'Is it because of Yoona unnie?' I asked. Is she jealous?

 

'What do you mean.'

 

'i...i mean are you jealous?' I asked she turn and scoffed at me. 'Huh? Me? The great princess son naeun is jealous over jung eunji?' She looked at me.

 

Yeah... i knew it.. i knew that she was lying when she say that she likes me.

 

'Okay..' i said sadly then lowered my head and walk out of her room.

 

'Eunji.' I turn around and saw her, 'you forget this.' She pass me the shiny little thing then slam the door right onto my face.

 

 

'Wow that was harsh.' I heard Yoona unnie's voice. 'All because of you. I bet naeun is like this because she's jealous.' Taeyeon unnie blamed Yoona unnie. If she is right, then why didnt naeun said she was jealous?

 

'She has a big pride..' i heard chorong unnie whispered to me, 'if you made her jealous or mad you will receive cold treatment from her for at least 1 week.'

 

'1 week?!' I excliamed while chorong unnie nodded. Oh man.. 'Then what should i do?' I asked. 'Please her. Duh? Do sweet things to her.' Taeyeon unnie said.

 

'But..'

 

'But what?' All of them looked at me.