Final

Marriage Is About Love and Trust

 

I was sitting on the couch of mine and my husband Jongin’s aka Kai’s living room. It was 11:30pm and he still hasn’t gotten home. I tried calling him, no answer, voicemail, no call back, text, no reply. It’s the first time this happens since the two years that we’ve been married.

first I was starting to get worried “what if something happened to him on his way home?” “What if he got sick and crashed?” I shake my head making those thoughts go away, but then there they were the negative thoughts “what if he’s cheating on me?” “What if he’s sleeping with one of his young lady employees?!?” this time I slap myself and buried my face in the sofa.

Now this is the negative side of being married to a business man, one who is quite powerful in Korea and has to take care of many things and business issues. I was really tired, I didn’t have an easy day at work I have my own business too. I own a coffee shop and this day was one of the busiest ones of the week, I am actually really mad so I’m just going to sleep. I got up and went to our bed to sleep.

In the middle of the night which wasn’t the best without Kai there to hug me. I felt the bed sink beside me and someone pass their arms over my waist, making me get closer to him, obviously I know instantly it was Kai. He cuddles me tight against him; I really missed his touch and his hugs. But I was really mad, I look at the clock in my bed side, it was 2:30am, my anger grew 2,000x times more. He might have felt me tense because he hugged me tighter and started to pass his nose from my neck to my ear as he started saying

“Angel I’m sorry I am so late…I was really busy at work, and then my business partners asked me to go and have some drinks”

 I don’t look at him but he said it with the sweetest voice that my anger almost vanishes, I’m not a person to hold a grudge for too long. But I stick to it and say

 “Let me go.”

He tenses behind me and breaks the hug a little but doesn’t let go.

 “I said I was sorry please don’t be like this, angel” I take his hands and pushed it away over my back

 “I told you to let me go!”

 He sits up and I can see his shadow in the wall, he is passing his hands through his hair frustrated

 “What did I do wrong?! I just went with some partners from my business and nothing more!”

 Now he thinks I’m being stupid acting like this. I sit up and look at him as angry as I can ever be.

 “Kim Jongin!”

 He tenses and drops his arms over his thighs. He knows I’m really mad when I use his full name. My eyes are watery because of the anger and the worry I had, he is shocked

 “Do you think I’m just acting like this because I want to? I’m mad because you could have told me and save all this , you know you have a ing cellphone for something! Which you don’t answer and make me worry to death asking myself if you had an accident but then I had to get in my head the thought of you and-…”

I put my head down because I can’t take it and star to cry, he moves to hugs me tight and sits me in his lap like a little kid, he stars shushing me, between tears I push him away a little

“Don’t touch me…” I say it in a low voice but I know he heard me but he doesn’t let go.

 “Baby~ don’t cry anymore~ you shouldn’t be thinking those things, those nasty things about me. I am really sorry I didn’t call but it was all really fast so I decided to call you when we got to the restaurant but my phone didn’t have battery and I didn’t call you from a friends phone because I know you don’t pick up unknown numbers…. I am sorry I made you worry about me…you are my lovely wife and I will never ever cheat on you….you are all I look for in a women, never doubt it ok? Will you please forgive me, Angel?”

 I’m still sitting on his lap; he is hugging me but trying to look at my face which I had buried in his chest. I am so relieved to hear his words, just like that all my anger just evaporates in the air. He takes my chin with his index and thumb so he can make me look at him in the eyes, in that moment I just feel hypnotized by those coffee brown eyes  and I instantly know his being completely sincere, he gives me a hopeful smile

“Please…forgive me baby~ I will never do it again, I hate to make you worry like this”

 He gets closer and stars to kiss my tears away and I smile “I forgive you Kai”

I feel him smile over my cheek, then look at me “I love you my angel”

 he kisses me on the lips, I automatically answer back putting my hands on his shoulder, he puts his arms over my lower back and moves them slowly up and down, he gently pushes me closer to his body, as the kiss starts getting more passionate I pass my hands over his hair, I pull it gently which makes him moan in the kiss I pass my tongue over his lower lip, he smirks at my move and opens his mouth.

 He puts his hands on my waist so he can pull me up, I just move instantly knowing what he wants, he takes my right leg over the back of my knee and pass it over his lap, I’m straddling him, I can feel him growing in his lower region, that makes me buck my hips down, in response he growls and I chuckle. We keep having our hot make out but Kai separates his mouth from mine, our breathing is uneven he starts to kiss my neck, I move my head to give him more access. Between kisses and bites he keeps murmuring

  “Angel~, I’m sorry” “oooh baby, I missed you so much~” “I promise I will never make you worry about me like this again” “oooh God~ baby! I love you so much”

I just love his sweet words but to tell you the truth with one good apology I would have forgiven him, I love this man…My man, so much I can’t be mad at him for so long….and right now I want him and I need him and I know he does too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I wake up to the sound of my alarm to go to work the sun was already out that means that Kai was already on his way to work. But when I turn there he was sleeping so peacefully after one of the most intense and amazing nights we spent together. I kept staring at his gorgeous sleeping face.

 suddenly he moves and pulls me close to his body, puts me on top of him with him wrapping his arms around my back, trapping me on top of his chest. He was pretending to be asleep

“Ooh such a soft teddy bear~” he squishes me, I laugh

“Kai stop that!” he opens his eyes a little

 “Ooh it’s not a teddy bear…it’s a gorgeous fallen angel” I smirk at him.

 His so cheesy sometimes I would hit him but my arms are trapped so I bite one of his man s. He yells and turns us so now his on top.

 “You are one feisty fallen angel, aren’t you?” I smile sweetly at him, he chuckles and kisses me fast.

 “Jongin why aren’t you at work? You should be there by now”

He smiles sweetly “well I’m not going today I called my secretariat and told her to cancel my meetings for today…I have more important things to do”.

I smile and nod my head “ooh ok then, have fun…now I have to go Jongin, I got to go to work”.

 He smirks at me “you don’t have to go to work”.

 I look at him confused “yes I do Jongin, it’s my coffee shop, I have to attend it”

 He smiles sweetly and said “no you don’t baby that's why you have an assistant for her to help you when you can’t or don’t want to go to work, and today….you can’t go to work because I won’t let you”

I start to move under him “come on Jongin…stop it I have to go to work”

 he makes a pouty face, he looks so adorable, he does know that’s one of my weakness “Angel~ please stay home with me~ I will make you breakfast…well…..we will make breakfast and spend the rest of the day in each other’s arms and go have dinner out...baby~ I’ve missed you and I want to apologize for what happend yesterday”

 I smile “baby, Jongin, you already apologized and I already forgave you…and we sealed it”

he smirks and comes close to my ear “ooh and how we sealed it baby”

 he bites my earlobe, I laugh and hit his chest lightly and he kisses my cheek “you !”

 he smiles proudly saying “I am proud of what I am”

 I laugh “ok ok I’ll stay but I have to ca-..”

He interrupts me “no worries, already called her and told her your mine today” I chuckle.

He kisses me on the lips, a long sweet kiss, but he starts to kiss me more passionate leaving me without breath, I feel him grow on my thigh.

 I separate from the kiss heaving “Jongin this is what you want to do all day isn’t it?” he smiles mischievously then starts kissing my neck. “yeah that’s what I thought” chuckles on my skin.

He starts talking while leaving butterfly kisses from my neck to my face “baby I’ve been thinking…and I think we are ready to start a family…”

my eyes widen, did Jongin just say family?!. he looks at me with the happiest smile…like a little kid waiting for his mom permition to open his present….ooh my Jongin…I push him to get on top of him straddling him, he is laying on the bed looking at me, wearing his button up oversize shirt

 I bend taking his face on my hands and whisper “do you think we are really ready?”

 He nods without a hint of doubt “I am ready to see Jongin Jr running like crazy around the house” I smile at the image of Jongin running after Jr. playing around the house and I say “but…what if its baby angel?” his eyes widen in happiness “omg so adorable! Let’s start right now!”he turns us. I start to laugh he looks at me in the eyes “I love you baby~” I smile and peck his lips “I love you too Jongin”.