Our Love

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Haneul's POV

I woke up from the bed and I saw Luhan beside me, hugging me tightly. I smiled just looking at his angelic baby-face. 

*Oh my gosh. You're just so handsome and lovely. I'm so lucky to have you!* I thought and giggled.

Luhan is a heavy sleeper but when he's with me, it's different. He's a very light sleeper. I don't know why. Even if I just move a bit he'll wake up easily. 

I carefully moved to the left to go to the toilet but when I did, Luhan moved more to my side and hugged me more.

*Damn it! I was almost there!!!* I thought and sighed. Luhan's never gonna let me go. I'm gonna wake him up now since we have school.

"Luhan. Luhan oppa~" I said sweetly since he's so irresistible. 

He moved a bit but he still didn't wake-up.

*Yah! Oppa! I know you're awake!* I thought since I don't really want to ruin our morning.

"Oppa~ I need to cook for our breakfast and we might get late if you're still not going to wake-up!" I said softly and he just groaned but he still didn't open his eyes.

*Wow...* I thought. Getting a bit annoyed.

I had enough. I shoved his arms around me lightly with the blanket and went straight to the toilet but a foot was blocking the door.

"Baby, good morning!" Luhan said cheerfully and hugged and kissed me.

"Luhan, I'm going to use the toilet." I said and pulled his arms away and pushed him out but he wouldn't move. 

"We can brush together first~" Luhan said and hugged me. I groaned.

*Gosh. Can't he just let me go for 1 second???* I thought.

"Fine..." I said and grabbed my brush, put my toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. Luhan did the same and he wrapped his arm around me.

"Oppa! We're brushing, I can't concentrate!!!" I whined and tried to take his arms off but he wouldn't.

"Don't you want me to cuddle with you? Fine!" Luhan said and removed his arms around me and faced the other way.

Yes. Luhan is very stubborn and he's sensitive to me. Only to me but not his friends, family or the people around him. It's just me! Well, for me it means that he's showing me that he loves me very much but sometimes it's annoying because I can't go anywhere I want to. We've been together for 1 and a half year.

I continued brushing and gargled. I told Luhan that I'll take a bath so he went out and shut the door. I sighed. 

After I finished bathing, I told Luhan to go and bathe. I went to the kitchen and cooked pancakes. How I love these. I remembered last year when I made Luhan eat this and after that, he loved it.

Luhan went down and put his shoes on while I'm about to finish cooking. I placed the pancakes on the dining table and told Luhan to come and eat.

"I won't eat breakfast. I'm going to school." Luhan said coldly. Our school is just 10 minutes away from our house.

*Ouch.* I thought sadly.

When Luhan was about to go and leave, I quickly ran to him and back-hugged him.

"Luhan oppa, don't be like this. You know I hate it when we fight." I said and hugged him tightly. Luhan sighed and removed my arms around him and turned around.

"I'm sorry. I just love you very much that I can't even control myself just seeing you." Luhan said and hugged me. I hugged him back. My stomach growled and we both laughed.

"Oppa, can we please eat now. I'm starving!" I said and pulled him going to the dining table. But he quickly back-hugged me and we walked going to the dining table like that.

*Luhan oppa's so sweet!* I thought and giggled.

Luhan and I ate sweetly because whenever he has a piece of pancake at the corner of his lips, I would laugh and wipe it off.

*So childish!* I thought and laughed.

Luhan and I walked going to school hand in hand. After walking, we reached the school gate and went inside. There are few students in there since we were early. Luhan and I went to our locker and placed our books inside. Luhan went to my locker and when I was done unpacking, Luhan closed my locker and pinned me on the wall. 

"Luhan oppa..." I mumbled and Luhan went closer to my face, our nose touching. When I was about to say something, Luhan already kissed me. He kissed me passionately.

When I was about to kiss him back, a teacher suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter