-final-

Lone Wolf

ELEMENTARY

Introduce yourself Sehun." said Ms. Taeyeon, my new teacher. The whole class stared at me. I had all their attention. Suddenly I feel tall and bigger than anyone else. Like I had something they didn't. I looked at the class. "I'm Oh Sehun. Please take care of me." I said. They all sat in their seats silent. My eye twitched at the sound of a branch falling about 2 meters away outside of the classroom and I could smell squirrels too out the window too. A student raised his hand. "Why are your eyes yellow?" He asked. I froze. Was it not normal that people have yellow eyes? Now I suddenly felt so small that I couldn't answer his question. I looked down and closed my eyes tight. "I-I...." I looked up. "I-I don't know."

"Now, now Chanyeol. we don't want to make our Sehun feel uncomfortable. Let's go around one by one and say our names okay? And take your time since we're a small class. Chanyeol you start." Ms. Taeyeon smiled. The boy who made me answer-less, who's name is Chanyeol. He looked at me and smiled with his large pitch black eyes instead of his smile. His hair was also black and his white uniform made him look like a character from a manga come to life. "I'm Chanyeol!" 

Next student, He looked at his shoes and grinned. He had his hair styled up nicely with gel and I could smell his cologne. He was good-looking from head-to-toe. Probably a rich boy. He looks well off and looks smart. "I'm Kai." He said in a cool, neutral voice. Next one, he had white frost hair. Very strange. "I-I'm Luhan.." He spoke. Next, this was a girl. She was pretty. Very pretty. She looked like a doll. Her hair was white frost like Luhan who was sitting right next to her. "I'm Sulli." She sighed like wanted to get this over with. I also wanted to get this over with and just work. Next one was the second and last girl in this class which was also strange. She had light brown hair which I guess was normal from what I've seen so far here. She had nice milky skin and big eyes. "I'm Ji Eun but you can call me IU!" She smiled and giggled. Her really dark orange, almost brown eyes caught my attention. She was very beautiful. 

Next student, He had dark hair but fair skin. He clearly wasn't paying attention. The student beside him kicked his leg to wake him up from his daydreaming. He startled and came back to his senses. "W-What? What me? Oh.." He said. Kai giggled. "I'm Jongup." He stood up and held his hand out. I seemed to be confused. I looked Ms. Taeyeon for help. She looked at me and smiled. "Shake his hand Sehun." Sh-Shake his hand? Was this a way to introduce ourselves? I put my hand on his and shook his hand. I didn't let go of his hand. All of a sudden Jongup let out a scream. He continued to scream. "HELP MY HAN-" He screamed louder in pain. I-I don't know what to do. Is he okay? Why is he like this?! I held onto his hand. I'm scared. "SEHUN LET GO!" Sulli screamed. "SEHUN LET GO OF HIS HAND NOW!" Ms. Taeyeon shouted and took my hand away from Jongup. And carefully looked at Jongup's hand. "Henry Class Representative!" Ms. 

Taeyeon shouted. The student that sat right beside Jongup earlier who's name is Henry responded immediately. "Yes Ms. Taeyeon!" "Quickly call an ambulance!" Ms. Taeyeon yelled. Henry quickly ran to the telephone and dialed. Jongup continued to scream. "That's what happens to people who don't pay attention." Kai laughed. "This is serious Kai!" Chanyeol yelled. Sulli remained silent. IU was scared. Scared of.. of me?! Luhan stared at me. His eyes were locked on me. I-I didn't know what was happening. I am so-so-so so scared. 

What is happening? I don't know what is happening..

No.. Please... Please help...

Please help me...

Please..

 

HIGHSCHOOL

My fears? Oblivion and... Myself.. I was investigated by police.. I-I was in a dark room with a light shined in my face. I didn't know what was happening. They asked me why are my eyes yellow. Like I would know. I don't know. I'm an orphan I don't know how my parents looked like or what their eye color was or why I'm strong enough to break someone's hand.

That kid, Jongup, He had to get surgery. Fortunately, his parents were well-off and very nice and let me go like that and not give me any charges or send me to prison. I still feel terrible after finding out what I had done. Why did I do it? Why wasn't I aware of my own strength? I don't know anything. The other students in my class still know me and hate me. They give me looks. The "looks." People don't touch me or bully me so that's a benefit.

I still exist. There's so much I don't know and can't do. That's why I don't want anyone to befriend me or talk to me. I'll hurt them. So I'm kind of glad they avoid me. I'm just.. lonely? Suddenly someone bumped into me and dropped all of his books. I recognized the frost white hair. It was Luhan "S-Sorry..Sehun.." He said while quickly picking up his books. I stood there not even bending down to help. I thought for second. "Wait." I said. "Luhan. Just talk to me. I won't touch you. I-" "I-I need to go to class-" I cut him off. "Why is your hair frost white?" I asked. He froze. He looked like he had an answer. Unlike me, back in elementary. 

He looked at the ground and smirked. He looked confident. Something I haven't seen from him before. "Let me ask you something Sehun." He said. After he said that I was distracted by a pencil that fell on the ground somewhere. "Sehun!" Luhan yelled. I snapped back to my senses. "I'm listening." "You heard that pencil didn't you?" Luhan asked. "You can hear and do things average humans can't. Can't you?" I blinked my eyes a couple of times. "Y-Yeah I can.." I replied. "Sehun. We need to go somewhere. We need Sulli to come too. Do you understand?" He said. This is the first time someone has ever talked to me this long since the police investigated me for hours when I was younger.

We reached a forest faraway from our school. I have no idea why we were here but it feels refreshing. Like a home. "Where's Sulli?" I asked. "She's here. You can sense her. You can smell her. You can hear her. Just try." He said. And I could. I could smell her scent. I could hear her breathing. She's right behind him.

She stepped out and stood beside Luhan. "What is it?" She asked Luhan. "It's time that he should know what he is and how to control himself." He answered. "Sehun do me a favor and close your eyes tight and jump." Sulli said. "C-Close my eyes? and-" "Just do it." I closed my eyes tight and I jumped. My were eyes still closed tight and I feel charged up and energetic. My heart was racing. I opened my eyes. And blinked twice. There were 2 wolves standing in front of me. But were frost whit-- 

WAIT. IT'S THEM?!

Why do I feel a rush going through my blood?

"You're a wolf Sehun." said Luhan. "A wolf with no pack." said Sulli.

This doesn't make sense! I'm human I was born human! I looked down to see paws. Grey paws. Grey fur. And it was all mine. It was me. "Sehun. Pick up your left paw." said Sulli. She jumped foward and became her normal human self. Well what I remember is normal. I picked up my left paw. "Put it down." She commanded. I obeyed. "Right paw up. Now down. Good." She now jumped foward to her wolf form. "Follow us Sehun. Keep up." Luhan said. They both started running fast. 

Then faster. I was right behind them. Then beside them.

We ran together. We were free. I am free. I knew what was happening. I know who I was. I finally know who I am. Finally.

Finally.


Well this wasn't good. 

Sorry Jongup. I love you so much you cute and painful little- yeah.

깹송~

--Kyu