Settling in

Teenage Dirtbag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae sighed as he carried his luggage towards the main office building of the new academy he would be attending, he didn't understand why his parent's kept sending him to different school's just for him to end up expelled again. This had been 3rd new school in the span of only 6 months and now he was arriving 2 hours late for his meeting the the school's principal. He could care less really, if he ended being expelled from the school his first day here he wouldn't mind. It'd be his parents problem to find him another school that would accept him even though he has built up quite the long record over his past 3 years of high school.

      Hyukjae opens the office door to his new principal scolding him for being late. He rolls his eyes, eventually zoning out the old man.

"Yah! Mr. Lee, are you paying any attention to me!?" His attention turned back to the principal whose face was contorted into a deep frown. Hyukjae only responded with a simple and honest "no", smirking when the principal's face turned a noticeable red from anger. Hyukjae had to dig his fingers into his palm to keep from laughing at the sight of his principal in front of him, he was almost sure that the man would explode.

     "Well if that's all you need Mr. Park, I'm going to leave now." Hyukjae made his to the door, not missing Mr. Park's warning for him to behave. He rolled his eyes, he wasnt exactly sure what the word "behave" even meant anymore.

~

Hyukjae looked at the map in his hands in utter confusion. How the hell am I supposed to find anything with this? He thought while turning the map upside down hoping that'd help him out in some way.

       "Hey! I've never seen you here before." Hyukjae raised an eyebrow at the long haired boy that was speaking to him, he scanned him up and down not saying anything to him. " Don't talk much?" The long-haired brunette asked, coming closer to Hyukjae and taking the envelope that held Hyukjae's dorm number and room key. Hyukjae would've like to slap the brunette for touching his stuff without asking, or even talking to him in general but he was in need of help. He sighed and decided it'd be best to just hold his temper.

"Do you know how to get to where I'm going or are you wasting my time?" Hyukjae growled, sending the boy a glare. The brunette only chuckled.

     "Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine? I'm Heechul and I suggest you stop speaking to your hyung that way before I have to kick your on your first day here." The brunette, named Hee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter