Gwiyomi

Gwiyomi - Luhan

The soft dusk light began to flow through your sheer curtains as you sat at your desk working on some homework for school. Open books surrounded you as papers stuck out from their pages as you tried to get everything in that you could. The black ink of your pen slid against the lined paper as you looked from the book to your notes quickly. Soft music played as you hummed along to help you concentrate.

A dinging came from your computer as you looked at your computer confused. Your eyes darted around the screen to see what the matter was. Finding a blinking bar up in the left hand corner it was a call for chatting. Moving your mouse over the call you saw that it was from one of your closest friends. Figuring that you could take a break for a few minutes you answered her call as you moved the books from your lap to take this opportunity to stretch your legs.

"Annyeong!" You waved at her as you could see her strained smile, her slightly messed up hair and some lounging clothes on.

"Hey…" He voice slightly broke as she just got quiet as you knew something was up.

"Zoe?" You questioned your friend across the screen as her knee pulled up against her chest against the edge of the desk as she wrapped her arms around her knee as she tried to find the words to tell you.

"Gihyun broke up with me." Zoe choked out as she couldn’t hold in her broken heart any longer.

"Zoe, I’m so sorry, what happened?" You would have loved to hug her right in that moment or travel just because of her broke heart but you couldn’t she was in a different country and you had a test in the next few days that you just couldn’t afford to miss.

"H-He chose his c-c-career over m-m-me." She cried through her words as your heart went out to her, you also knew that you could be in her position, with your boyfriend being in a Kpop star.

"I’m so sorry." You said with your whole heart as the light outside faded into darkness, the bright light of your laptop gave off most of the light in the room besides a lamp behind your computer.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" You asked as a last ditch effort to try and make her smile or laugh.

"No, I just want him to come back." Zoe said softly as her chin rested against her knee. Biting your lip, you knew that you had to cheer her up or she wouldn’t be happy for days. 

"Hey Zoe, there has been something I have been meaning to show you." You said as she raised her head.

"Let me see it." Zoe’s mind began to be side tracked as you smiled at the change in her body language.

"You can laugh at me I don’t mind." You said as you folded your legs back under you.

"Ok" Zoe was leaning closer to the screen as you took in a few deep breaths as you held up one finger.

"One plus One is gwiyomi!" Putting your fingers in your blown out cheeks you saw her try and hold back a smile.

"Two plus Two is gwiyomi!" Two fingers by the side of your eyes you smiled and stuck out your tongue as you heard a small giggle from the other side of the screen.

"Three plus three is gwiyomi!" Making two little ears as you tilted your head to one side cutely.

"Four plus four is gwiyomi!" Fluttering the eight fingers under your chin, you looked up as you heard her laugh and saw her smile.

"Five plus Five is gwiyomi!" You covered your face and scared her as she began to laugh harder and harder as she was crying for the opposite reasons now.

"Six plus Six is gwiyomi!" With kissing each finger then making a heart and sending it through the screen, you saw her smile and throw some hearts back as she tried to catch her racing heat.

"Thank you for showing me" She laughed harder "It was just what I needed, thank you." Zoe smiled and waved as both of you waved and ended the call.

With a smile now on your face as well, you pulled the books back on your lap as you tried to figure out where you left off.

"That was really cute, jagiya." The deep voice made you turn your head suddenly to the doorway as your boyfriend, Luhan was standing there leaning against the doorframe with his untied tie around his neck and a few buttons undone to expose his bare chest a little, his coat was in his hand as he had this gummy smile on his face.

"W-When did you get here Oppa?" You asked as you swiveled your chair around as he walked into the bedroom with a smirk.

"Three plus Three" He smiled as he the closet light and took off his collared shirt, exchanging it for a loose white V neck shirt and some sweat pants as you shook your head and rolled your eyes as you turned back to your work.

Blush began to build on your cheek as you mind recalled what you did and your tilted your head back as your fingers ran through your hair. Letting out a sigh, you went back to writing as Luhan watched as you for a little while before walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your shoulders.

"When will I get to see your gwiyomi?" He whispered deeply in your ear as it sent warm chills down your spine as you shivered in his arms.

"When your boyfriend leaves you because he choose his work over you." You said with a smile as you stretched out your hand from the long hours of writing. Luhan’s eyes wondered down your bare arm to your hands as you wrapped your fingers around the pen as they shook, his fingers gently trialed down your arm before wrapping his hand around yours.

"I think you need a cuddling break" He rested his head on your shoulder  as he kissed right below your ear.

"I already took a breath though." You quietly tried an excuse but Luhan could see right through it, that you really wanted to cuddle with him.

"What are you working on?" He asked as he looked at all of your notes and books.

"Biology." You grumbled as he breathlessly chuckled. "The human body to be exact."

"Then you can study with me." He said as he took the books off of your lap and brought the book with the diagrams as he took your hand in his and knelt on the bed.

"I-I haven’t been able to study the parts of the body yet." You admitted as you still had so much more to do.

"You have to start somewhere." Luhan smiled as he leaned against the headboard.

"W-Where should I start?" You asked

"Toes are always the easiest plus you know a lot already." He encouraged as his toes wiggled.

"Toes…" You tickled his toes as he laughed and pulled his toes away. "Foot… ankle… lower leg… knee… thigh… hip…" Your fingers moved up his leg as he watched your hand as you looked at the book then back to him to get where everything was.

"Good. What next?" He asked as you looked over at him.

"Stomach" You tickled his stomach as his knees curled him into a ball but he unrolled himself so that you could learn.

"Chest" Patting his chest he watched your fingers as they moved across his clavicles and down his shoulder, following the curvature of his muscles, you pointed out ever part down his arms to his hands. Smoothly he linked his fingers to yours as you used your other hand to move up his neck and then you got to his face. Your one weakness.

"Just about done, jagiya." His thumb moved over your captured hand as you blinked and looked into his eyes.

"Hair… eyes… nose… ears… chin… cheek… jawline… and… lips." You whispered the last word as he leaned up and propped himself up with one arm as he smiled dangerously close to your lips.

"Perfect." He smiled as he pecked your lips gently. "You will get an A on any test you take now." You smiled as you kissed him back softly before laying down on his chest, his arm wrapped around you as he held up the book as you studied as he rested with you. The soft night breeze came through the window as the sheer curtains gently moved with the wind like a intricate dance as the fresh air filled the room letting the moment become slow and perfect as both of you were held in each others arms.