1-Meeting him

My heart

SEOYEON'S POV

"Wake up sleepyhead."I said with annoying voice.This is my JOB at home,waking people up.Grrr..

"Suho....please wake up before I smack you down !"I pushed his body with my legs.

"Ermm..five minutes.."Suho groaned.Aissh..jinja..he's just a ^*&^(^%%*%^ ! Btw,Suho is my STEP BROTHER,not the real one.He's nice but sometimes,he's just a troublemakre for me.

"YAH!!! "I slapped his prettier face than me with pillow.Euww..there's some saliva on the pillow.I threw away the pillow,and slapped his thigh hardly.

"Nae,nae..I'll go shower first.aishh..this girl.."Suho woke up and made his way to the bathroom.I crossed my arms,feeling satisfied with my work.

--Breakfast--

Yeay! It's time to BREAK the FAST ! I made some pancakes this morning.This morning is the best morning ever.Because there's no school today.

"Omma,appa..join the breakfast."  I said as put the plate on the table.I hed footsteps up there.

"Suho-oppa,come down and join us breakfast!."I yelled.I sat on the chair next to Suho.I poured syrup on the pancakes.Suho lokked at me with his puppy eyes,wanting me to pour the syrup on his pancakes.Aisshh..this namja..never give me some rest.I poured alot of syrup on his pancakes,smirking proudly.

"LEE SEO-YEON !!"Suho yelled and pinched my arms.

"Ouch...stop that! Yah!"I slapped his left arm.

"YOU BOTH,SILENT!"My appa yelled and I kept my mouth shut as Suho did too.'You ,will get punishments later'. I mouthed to him.'Serve you right.'He mouthed to me.'Okay,fine!' I shhh away the feelings,and ate my breakfast in silent.After washing the plates and some other stuffs,I made my way to my room,leaving Suho there.

 

-- ROOM --

Dear Mr.B,today is the most baddest day ever in the world.Suho is just troblemaker for me.He just..erghh..let's not talk about that,so..today I miss Nam-ssi.kekeke.He's so niceeeee to me,untill I can't pay back his kindness.He always help me with mathematic problems,singing some random songs to me,his voice..is just too ANGELIC for me.Arghh~~ stop fangirling,Seo yeon.he will never be yours!Btw,Mr.B..should I confess my feelings towards him?Should I? I shouldnt right...I always think about the rejection.My brain keeps thingking 'What if Namstar rejects my confession?'Nah...stop that.ASSA! I have to finish my HOMEWORKS !! PPYONG ! Love ya *kiss you*

 

 

A/N :CHAPTER 2 will be coming out soon! so wait yeah~~ kekeke

SORRY for any WRONG GRAMMAR,SPELLINGS and etc.. ;) ;)

hahahha ~~ xD ENG IS NOT MY 1ST LANGUAGE.SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE ;D