Information

Girl Group Fic Exchange

The unnideul fic exchange is an anonymous fic exchange for pan-Asian girl groups and soloists.

Participants sign up to both write and receive a fic. Everyone will receive a fic based on their request/prompt. The authors are anonymous until all the stories have been posted. That means no posting snippets in any public place, including your friends list at large.

Please read this thoroughly before signing up for the exchange.

Dates to remember

Sign-ups: Feb 16 - Feb 23
Assignments by: Mar 1
Final deadline: Apr 5
Fic posting begins: Apr 9


Information

THIS IS AN EXCHANGE FOCUSED ON PAN-ASIAN GIRL GROUPS AND FEMALE ARTISTS. SLASH (MALE/MALE COUPLES) IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS EXCHANGE. FEMSLASH, HET, AND GEN, HOWEVER, ARE ALLOWED.

You must submit a story of at least 500 words by the deadline. If you need an extension, please contact us before the deadline to arrange this. Please do not discuss your assignment where your recipient might see the discussion.

You don't need a livejournal account to participate in this exchange. If you don't have a lj account you can either email your sign up to [email protected] or leave an anon comment on the sign up page.

Further details on how to submit your final fic will provided closer to the date.

If you need to drop out, PLEASE CONTACT US TO LET US KNOW. If the final deadline comes, and you haven't turned in a story and don't respond to messages, your assignment will be given to a pinch hitter.


If you have any questions or comments, please leave a comment here or email us at [email protected]

THIS IS AN EXCHANGE FOCUSED ON PAN-ASIAN GIRL GROUPS AND FEMALE ARTISTS. SLASH (MALE/MALE COUPLES) IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS EXCHANGE. FEMSLASH, HET, AND GEN, HOWEVER, ARE ALLOWED.