♥ The Girl On The Other End by LovingCreek

Midnight Sonata Cafe | Reviews and Recommendations [Archive]
Please log in to read the full chapter
    The Girl on the Other End
         by LovingCreek
         INFINITE || Myungsoo x OC
         angst | drama
         Chapter (14) | Completed
         Rating: ★★★★★/5   ♪ 내꺼하자 (Be Mine)
       by INFINITE Don't you wonder about the girl everyone hates in the story. Don't you wonder about what has happened to her, did she find someone, did she leave, did she die? We all know that girl who tries to ruin the whole relationship just because she likes the guy and hates the girl.

But really, what if she really loved the guy. What if it wasn't obsession but really love. You know what they say, you'd do anything for love.
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ I was about to give up recommending at this shop, but when I went back to reading this story again after almost nearly a year since the last time I read it, it still was quite the story that I couldn't sleep until I recommended it so here it is! This story is basically about the girl at the other end of the story, the antagonist that everyone hates in dramas, love stories, etc. In the end, we just never end up really caring about this girl. However, the story actually looks into this aspect and it's rather eye-opening. I found myself lying in bed yesterday, coming back to read this story to find out that it is still the awesome story it is.

So what made me recommend this story...it's different. It's VERY different from the stories we read out there. With a life lesson embedded into the story, i
Please log in to read the full chapter