ONE LONG CHAPTER :D

WE ARE ONE!

It was the biggest gathering of KPOP Groups and tickets were sold out within seconds. It was decided to make it into two day event for having tons of participants.

 

BACKSTAGE (PLANNING):

Conference Room:

Director: It was a great thing that artists all said yes to this event. I thought many will declined but turns out; we had to extend this one because of the tons of artists who agreed.

The phone then rang.

 

Director: Yes?

 

Customer Service: A representative from SM, Sir.

 

Director: Oh, put him on line.

The Customer Service then transferred the call and the Director received it.

 

 

Director: Good Morning.

 

SM Representative: Ah yes, I’m one of SM’s Representatives and Mr. CEO asked if he can ask for his artists can have different rooms for them?

 

Director: But sir, the rooms in this venue is quite limited with the number of artists who accepted the offer.

 

SM Representative: I hope you can do something about it. Thank you for your time.

He then hanged the phone and the rest of the people inside the conference room were all frightened.

 

They were about to start the discussion regarding the matter when the phone rang.

Director: Good Morning.

 

YG Representative: Good Morning to you too sir. This is Charlotte one of the representatives of YG. Mr. Yang asked if his artists can all be in one room. There are kids so we were hoping you can agree with the proposal if it’s possible sir.

 

Director(big sigh): This is Good News madam. We can surely do what you ask and place them in one big room. May I ask who will be attending in your side?

 

YG Representative: 2NE1, Bigbang, WINNER, Epik High, PSY, Lee Hi and Akdong Musician sir. Plus the wardrobe and make-up staffs, the dancers and the kids.

Director: The only room big enough for you is the farthest one. Is that alright?

YG Representative: As long as we can fit sir. Hahaha. Thank you for your kind consideration with this matter and for your time.

 

Director: No problem, Madam.

 

He then waited for her to hang up and he hanged up as well.

Director: YG just made my day better! Okay, call SM and tell them we agreed with their request.

 

The customer service then called the SM Representative to tell her that her request is granted and they’ll send the room assignment to them once it’s available.

 

Once finalized, they stared sending the Agencies the room assignments as well as the dates when they’ll perform. They decided to open the 1st day of the event with BAP, Block B, MBLAQ, TOPPDOGG, History, Sistar, Girl’s Day, 4 Minute, A-Pink, BTOB, Beast, Mr.Mr, Boys Republic, f(x), T-ara, KARA, Excite, and JYJ.

 

For the 2nd or the last day: All YG Artists, 2PM, Miss A, GOT7, VIXX, Super Junior, EXO, SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, Shinhwa, U-KISS, Infinite, B1A4, Teen Top and After School.

 

(GUYS, I’LL JUST FOCUS WITH THE SECOND DAY ARRASO? Don’t get angry or whatsoever. Kamsahamida Yoreobo! On with the story)

 

The producers of the event were all overwhelmed with the fans and the love that they gave the first day performers. Even though it was snowing, the fans were screaming as well as singing along with the songs the group were singing. They performed 3 songs each and everyone was happy when Fireworks appeared on the skies as the event came to an end. All the artists who performed assembled on the massive stage and bowed to their fans. Before the start of the event, people were asked to indicate the performance that they were anticipating the most and it will then be announced after the event.

 

“The Most Anticipated Group is..........BAP! Congratulations!”

 

Fans all screamed as BAP went in front.

 

“We just want to thank everyone who waited for us and who love us. Thank you everyone!” Himchan said and all of them bowed to the fans.

 

“This is the end of the event. Thank You for everyone who came and supported your groups. See you again tomorrow but for now, GOOD EVENING AND GOOD NIGHT! Annyeong!” Everyone then waved to the fans and balloons came flying from everywhere.

 

After the event, the staffs gave the artists their gift bags. Once the rooms were evacuated, the staffs then arrange everything for the biggest one which is tomorrow.

 

Some private restaurant in Apgujeong (around 5 in the morning):

YG decided to rent the whole restaurant since they were going to discuss a very important matter. YG brought with him Teddy, and JinuSean. They were eating when someone knocked.

 

They saw JYP entered with GOT7, which made Teddy, JinuSean all curious.

“You’re here and LATE! I specifically told you the time and you decided to come late? No matter, have a sit.” YG said. JYP just laughed and gestured GOT7 to greet.

 

“Come and get it, GOT7! Annyeong haseyo, we’re GOT7!” All of them bowed.  

 

“So, why have you decided to call me out my friend?” JYP said. YG just smiled.

 

“Let’s do collaborations among our artists.” YG said.

 

“Well, we already talked about it before and I already agreed with it, remember? GOT7 will sing Smile Again by WINNER, 2PM will sing Bad Boy, Miss A will sing Do you Love Me since Dara’s Part in Falling in Love is quite difficult to mimic.” JYP said.

 

“Then, WINNER will sing Girls, Girls, Girls by GOT7, Bigbang decided to sing Two Different Tears by Wonder Girls, Lee Hi and Akdong Musician will be singing Somebody by 15& and Epik High will sing Good Girl, Bad Girl.” YG said while laughing.

 

“YAH! Are you trying to make fun of my artists?” JYP said.

 

“Excuse me! They picked it themselves; I didn’t push them to sing those songs. I just agreed with them since they sang it really well.” YG said and took his laptop out. He opened a folder.

 

“Listen then.” He played it and JYP just stared at him and smiled.

 

“You judge me way too fast, my friend. I never let my artist go on stage and embarrass themselves. But the main event for this collaboration will be the MV!” YG said.

 

JYP then stared at him and just gave him a confused look.

 

“Is Dara here already?” YG then looked at Sean.

 

“She just arrived.” Sean said. Just when Sean was about to stand someone knocked on the door and it slowly opened.

 

“Annyeong Oppas and Sajangnim!” She shouted since that’s how she greets them normally. She rushed to them and hugged them.

 

“Congratulations Darong for being the Vogue cover in Europe! How was it?” Jinu asked.

 

“Tiring but fun. I brought with me some free stuff from designers and it’s in the company now.” She then saw someone from the corner of her eyes.

 

“Omo! Mianhe Mr. JYP sir.” Dara said and bowed to him, 90 degrees.

 

“That’s alright, Dara. Have you met GOT7?” He said.

 

“We never had a chance. I’m Sandara Park, Fresh Vocals of 2NE1. Nice to meet you.” She then bowed to them in 90 degrees as well.

 

“Darong, sit down we’ll start discussing our new project and we only have the whole day and tomorrow morning to finish this.” YG said.

 

“Let’s do a MV for 2PM’s song Come back when you hear this song. GOT7 will have to talk to themselves who the lead man will be to star along Dara here.” He said. JYP then turned to his talents who are now smiling widely.

 

“Or Darong can pick among you guys since you can’t seem to pick amongst yourselves.” YG smirked that made GOT7 stare at him.

 

“Jackson. I pick Jackson for this project. He’s the only one who looks mature and would complement to Dara’s Bright and Young aura.” JYP said.

 

Dara just looked at them and back to YG, Teddy and JinuSean.

 

“Waeyo, Darong?” The three of them asked.

 

“This one is interesting, but who’s Jackson?” Dara said. Everyone then looked at her then roar in laughter. Jackson then stands up and bowed to Dara. She then smiled and nodded.

 

“Alright, let’s start!” JYP and YG said.

The rest of the GOT7 members will be extras on the MV. The rest of the day were busy their tasks and even though the whole team was nervous shooting with her, they still made it fun. The scenarios were different from the original MV.

 

The morning shoots went smoothly and they decided to waited until night time to shoot the finale.

 

MV Scene : Dara entered her office (which is the office of YG) and saw a phone on the table, she approached her table and took the phone that has a headphone attached to it. Her eyes widen and she took her car keys and rushed to her white Ferrari Car. A note fell from it that says, Come back to me when you hear this song. Meet me at our favourite meeting place before, Please I need to see you before I leave and I still love you my wild flower Dara. Love, Jackson

 

Baby Stop naege dorawa naegen
neo hana raneun geol algo itjanha
jalmotan geo ara maja niga nareul
tteonaja maja geuriumi
jara gamjeongi cha olla

Her car was zooming on the streets and she has the earphone on her still.
ije nan neo hana bakke molla
geu dongan wae i mareul
motaetneunji molla
mianhae geurigo saranghae

 

 

Jackson was waiting for her on a rooftop restaurant and was staring at a now dark sky. He prepared an event for her and he wanted to tell her how he feels but it all was going to waste because she was nowhere to be found. He was about to leave when the door opened and he smiled when he saw her standing.

 

i norael deudgo dorawa
i norael deudgo dorawa

Dara then pointed to the earphone attached to one of her ear, smiled and raised a thumb for approval.
i norael deudgo dorawa
eodie itdeun nuguwa itdeun

He was walking slowly and gradually was now running toward her.

jal motaesseuni dorawa

She was just smiling at him and she took the earphones off and was now walking towards him.
huhoeha nikka dorawa

He then collided with her and he hugged her and she hugged him back as tightly as he was doing.
i norael deudgo dorawa
eodie itdeun nuguwa itdeunji

Then fireworks were visible on the blank skies and they held each other while enjoying the skies filled with colourful lights.

 

“AND THAT’S A WRAP! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!” The director then shouted and they clapped and bowed.

 

EDITING ROOM:

YG and JYP alongside Teddy and JinuSean checked the clips and smile were all plastered on their faces.

 

“This is daebak! I love this!” YG and JYP said.

 

“Let’s show this before we start any acts from our teams since we’ll have the last stages. And to make it more interesting, let’s try and keep the identity of the girl secret until the rooftop scene. What do you think?” YG said. The three of them agreed and continued with the editing until 3 in the morning the next day.

 

 

The next day, the artists were arriving one by one. They settled in their designated waiting rooms and started preparing. SM Entertainment’s Artists then went to their waiting rooms which are just next to each other. JYP Artists were preparing as well inside their respective waiting rooms whilst on the farthest part of the venue, one-by-one YG Staffs, dancers, and the artists entered the room. Just then, Sarang, Haru, Jun Woo and Jun Suh arrived.

 

“YG FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY!” Jun Suh said.

 

The kids then started playing with everyone inside the room including the artists as well. The staff played tea house, hospital and whatever the girls wanted whilst the boys played with the automated cars inside the room. They also taught the young boys how to ride a skateboard.

 

“Let’s play something. Since we’ll be the closing performance and the farthest, let’s play catch the flag. It’ll be somehow similar with flag football minus the football part. Now, pick your teams!” TOP said.

 

CL then took Dara and Minzy with her since Bom doesn’t want to join them instead she just went to sleep on one of the couches.

 

Bigbang teamed up together and were now planning for strategies.

 

Epik High decided to stay inside the room to watch over the kids.

 

“We’ll just be the referees then.” The rest said.

“What, we’re outnumbered! Mino and Taehyun join us!” CL said. Mino and Taehyun then changed to more comfortable clothes then the rest followed.

“Pick your leaders. Ah CL for the 1st team and GD for the 2nd, typical. Arrasso, pick your colors.” Tablo said. CL picked the black while GD got the navy blue.

 

“This will be like the running man ripping tag part. The one will be the hiding team whilst the other is the chasing team. Pick your stick. Whoever has the smallest one will be the hiding team and the taller one will be the chasing team, leaders front and center.” Tablo and Teddy instructed.

 

CL and GD then picked a stick and CL got the taller one.

 

“Arrasso. We’ll give the Navy Blue team hide. The one’s who’ll have the most flaglets with them will win. We only have 30 minutes for this before we are called to the artist seats.” Tablo said.

 

Just then, YG entered the room.

 

“Are you guys going somewhere?” YG asked.

“Oh, we were about to set off to hide. We’re playing something. Don’t worry hyung, the kids will stay here with the rest of the staffs and the seniors.” GD said.

 

“Ah, Yooljin-ah go play with Haru and Sarang over there.” YG said. Yooljin smiled and ran to the two girls and played with them.

 

“1-2-3 GO!” Bigbang then started running outside.

After 5 minutes: “Chaerin, you can search for them now.” Tablo said. CL’s team then started looking.

 

“I think we should split up, me and Dara go this way and the three of you go that way.” They all nodded and set off.

 

The first one who was caught was SeungRi and Mino alongside Taehyun fought with him but in the end they acquired his flag making him the first member eliminated.

 

Mino and Taehyun heard Minzy screamed and rescued her. The three then pinned Daesung on the wall and are now struggling to make him stay still. Daesung’s and Taehyun’s flag was both taken at the same time making Daesung the second member eliminated and Taehyun the first one. Chaerin and Dara took Taeyang’s flaglet out since Dara used her acting skills pretending to be hurt while Chaerin took his flaglet from behind, shocking him.

 

Current Score : Black – 3: Navy Blue -1

 

“I think I saw Tabi over there.” She then pointed Chaerin to the location and they saw Tabi looking. When he turned back, the two hid themselves and talked in low tone.

 

“Let’s go.” Dara said.

 

“Wait, I think it’s a trap.” Chaerin said.

 

“Then you stay here so you can leave before they can catch you.” Dara said. Chaerin was having second thoughts but nodded in agreement.  

 

Dara walked lightly and manage to arrive halfway without Tabi noticing it. Just then, he turned that made Dara use the wall column as a hiding place. She then saw an EXO member walking and and was about to bow when she mouthed, NO. That confused him and once he passed, he felt someone on his back holding his shirt.

 

“Can you help me? I need to be close to TOP over there as much as possible without being notice.” Dara said. They were walking in a snail pace.

 

“Ok…ay Noona. But why do you need to hide? Can’t you just approach him?” He asked.

 

“I need to acquire his flaglet, you see we are competing.” Dara said.

 

“Ah, you’re playing? Wow daebak!” He said. Dara just laughed lightly.

 

The rest of the EXO Members were now looking at Sehun walking slowly that irritated them.

 

“Yah Sehun, Palli!” Suho shouted. That made some of the SUJU and SNSD peek from their rooms.

 

Sehun ignored Suho and followed whatever Dara Noona was telling him. He then increased his pace as per what Dara Noona said.

 

Sehun smiled to s when he was approaching them. Suho was irritated times 10 but he saw Baekhyun’s face and the rest of the members widen their eyes. He then saw why, Dara Noona was in his back.

 

Just then Dara released the piece of the shirt she was holding and dashed to TOP that startled him. He was about to defend himself when he saw his flaglet on her hand.

 

“JIYONG! SHE’S HERE!” TOP was taken out by the other YG Staff who played as the marshals and are now laughing. GD then emerged from somewhere and Dara stayed in place. GD stopped and saw Chaerin approaching them, he tried to go back but saw Minzy and Mino behind. The battle wasn’t pretty, Mino pinned GD on the wall and he fought back. Minzy went for the kill and tried taking GD’s flaglet but failed when GD caught her flaglet. She was then taken by the YG Staff away. Mino was now pinned on the wall making CL and Dara rushed to them. Chaerin took GD’s left arm and Dara took the other and pulled him away from Mino. He was struggling and in the end Mino got the flaglet.

 

“WE WON! WE WON!!” The three were now jumping and hugging each other whilst GD was still on the floor.

 

“That was tiring! Let’s do it again next time!” GD said panting. They helped him stand up and they all went back to their waiting room. Dara then stopped and faced Sehun.

 

“Thanks for the help. You are?” Dara said.

 

“Sehun, Noona.” He said. Dara smiled and took her customized bracelet off.

 

“Here. You can have this for helping me.” She said. Sehun then bowed and presented his wrist to her.

 

“You put it.” Sehun said. Dara smiled and just shook her head. She then held his arm and placed the bracelet on his wrist.

 

“Thanks Noona.” Sehun said.

 

“No worries, Maknae.” Dara said and left. Sehun then looked to his sunbaenims and his co-member and went back inside the waiting room.

The artists then were on the sitting area and were now waiting for the next performers. The venue then went dark and the only thing you can hear is the shouts of the fans and the light sticks glowing. The huge screen then . Everyone was startled.

 

From the joint production of YG and JYP…

 

The song then started and 2PM was smiling and heard there song.

 

“New MV?” SNSD said. They just watched the video and saw that it was indeed an MV but it wasn’t anyone from 2PM. When each members of GOT7 was shown, fans were screaming. As the video was playing, the spot light then lit and they saw Jackson on the stage walking and checking his watch.

 

i norael deudgo dorawa
i norael deudgo dorawa

Jackson then felt someone coming and the spotlight lit. Dara then appeared on stage and pointed to the earphone attached to one of her ear, smiled and raised a thumb for approval. The fans were all screaming louder that as you can’t hear anything clearly from that point on. On the Artists side, everyone was screaming as well.
i norael deudgo dorawa
eodie itdeun nuguwa itdeun

He was walking slowly and gradually was now running towards her.

jal motaesseuni dorawa

She was just smiling at him and she took the earphones off and was now walking towards him.
huhoeha nikka dorawa

He then collided with her and he hugged her and she hugged him back as tightly as he was doing. That made the venue shook because of the screams of the fans. Everyone was just screaming even louder. The YG Artists stood up and was screaming as well as the other artists expect some of the guys.
i norael deudgo dorawa
eodie itdeun nuguwa itdeunji

 

 It was the ending of the event and everyone went to the stage to do their finale.

 

The most anticipated group voted by fans…..2NE1! The fans then screamed and the girls went to the center and accepted their award.

 

“We would just like to thank everyone who supported and voted for us. Thank you to our lovely Blackjacks who stayed with us. Thank you so much!” CL said and they kneeled down and bowed to everyone.

 

THE END