Rescuing her. Part 2

The Beast.

Your POV :

I slowly opened my eyes and look around. It was dark and only few dim lights are around. My head is still hurt. I bite my lips and try to bring my hand to my head. That is when I realized my hands are tied on my back. I try turned my head to look at my hands and gain my conscious. I was being kidnapped. .

I start to move harshly to get myself away causing the wooden chair that I sat on produce cracking sound. Two heads turned to look at me. Darn. There are peoples here. They wear dark clothes and that's the reason I can't see them in that situation.

" Let me go ! " I half yelled at them. 

Someone come closer from my right. Ouh, there are 3 peoples in here ? He touched my head and ruffles my hair.

" Stay still darling. We won't harm you. We just need your boyfriend. " the familiar man said. I stare at him and stare back at the two men in front of me. They're really looks familiar but I can't tell where I met them. Boyfriend ? What is he talking about. I bet they kidnapped the wrong person. 

" I don't have any boyfriend. " I sounded harsh.

" You kidnapped the wrong person, Mister. " I said again. He laughed creepily with the other men. 

" Park Junsu never get the wrong person, darling. He always know what he wants. " this time there's no sarcasm in his words but he sounds serious. Park Junsu is his name. Crap. He is Chanyeol's uncle.

" You are Chanyeol's uncle. Aren't you ? " I asked calmly.

" Ouh, my dear nephew did tell you about me. I'm so proud. He introduced his uncle to his girlfriend. " sarcasm could be found in his tone.

" I'm not his girlfriend. And if you're really love him why did you want to kill him at the first place ! " I yelled at him. He laughed his heart out as if I'm telling a joke.

" If he is not the heir of Park's Holding, we would witness a different story, darling. " he said.

" I don't even planned to kill him at first but this time, I will " he continued while smirking. 

" Nara ! " I heard Chanyeol's voice before a loud thump in front of me showing me Chanyeol's figure. He looks as if he can swallow anything in front of him.

" Chanyeol ! Run ! They want to kill you ! " I shouted at him while struggling to let myself go. 

" Kill him ! " Mr. Junsu ordered. Darn it what should I do. I'm so clueless.

Chanyeol's been attacked by both man but he dodges it well. He kicks one man on the stomach and punch the other on his face. I was dumbfounded. Chanyeol must be that strong causing the two men yelping in pain. Chanyeol was about to walk towards me when one of the man punch Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol his back and give the man a double punch and kicking the other one. They keep on fighting for few minutes while I'm busy trying to release my hands. Suddenly I feel a cold steel on my side head. I just realized it is a hand gun. I gulped as knowing what could happen next.

" Chanyeol, it is either you let yourself dies or she will. " Mr. Junsu threat him.

Chanyeol turned to us and with his scary expression he stare at his uncle.

" Let her go. She isn't related in this matter. " he said and in a seconds the two men hold his arm. Chanyeol struggled to let go. Tears start to flow to my cheek because I was so scared of this situation. I can sense Mr. Junsu pull away the gun from my head and point on Chanyeol. 

" Say goodbye to your boyfriend, darling. " he said to me. I closed my eyes as he released one shot. Everything remain silent for seconds. Tears didn't stop flowing from my eyes.

 

 

 

"."

" What the hell." 

" Bloody, what are you ? "

The words that I heard before I heard a sound of animal's breath. I opened my eyes and I saw the two men with something in between them. A wolf.
It is Chanyeol. He is transformed into it. The shot was missed when Chanyeol changed into the wolf. His breath was uneven I can tell the wild animal is mad. 

" What the is this. How on world is he changed into that ! " Mr. Junsu shouted and I shot him a glare. He try to shoot the animal when the beast there start to growl and attacked both of the men but missed it again. The wolf scratches and bites the humans. The humans in pain. The wolf's kick sending the human far to the other side of the building's wall. My mouth was glued. Witnessing this situation making my mind went blank and my mouth cramp. 

The man on the wall are not moving I persumed he is fainted. The other man in my sight screamed in pain when the beast break his hand with it's fangs. Then, there is no more sound coming from the laying man. The animal move slowly towards the last man who stand shivering beside me. 

" This is not the end ! " Mr. Junsu shout before running away to the back only god knows where he go leaving me alone with this beast. . He is coming near to me. I still struggles to let my hand go but useless as my hands went weak.

" He--hey there. It's me. Nara. Can't you recognized me ?  " I said stuttering. It was as useless as my hand as the wolf keep coming closer to me. What should I do ? What should I do ? 

I closed my eyes as the wolf is two steps close with me. I saw his eyes is sparkling but in creepy way. This way more scary than a gun on your head.

Suddenly, Chanyeol's voice playing in my head.

"Another thing, the way to get me back to a human is.... by calling my name. Call my name lovingly."

Bingo. As lovely as I can, I called his name.

" Ch--Chanyeol ah... Park Chanyeol... Please, Chanyeol dear. It is me. " my face getting red. . I just called him 'dear'. But it doesn't matter anymore when magically, the fur that covering his body missing slowly change into human's smooth skin. That creepy beast's figure change into handsome man. 

" Ah-- my head." Chanyeol's groan in pain while laying down on his tummy. I blinked for few second before pulling my hand harshly and untied my hand. I rushed down to the floor and shake Chanyeol's body want to wake him up.

" Chanyeol-ah ! Wake up. " it was useless when I saw Chanyeol slowly closing his eyes and not moving. I was blanked and I saw Chanyeol's phone nearby. Probably falls down during the fight. I could finally thinking of calling Baekhyun.

" Baekhyun -ah. He--Help ! " I still stuttering traumatized by what was happened.