The note

A folded note

Sungyeol and Myungsoo have been deeply in Love for the past 5 years sharing the most sincere and hernest feelings for eachother . Standing side by side through good and bad times .

Sungyeol have always found comfort and affection in Myungsoo and never felt alone or in need for anyone else beside his boyfriend.

Myungsoo have been Sungyeol's gardient angel ever since they met and he has known that his heart wasn't his anymore the moment their eyes met in a loving gaze.

Through those 5 years they became inseparable, fused in eachothers mind and heart,seeing eachother,kissing,hugging,stealing glances,having meanigless but heartfull conversations with the other cuddeling in days when rain was pouring have became one of their routines ,a habit of theirs.

They used to have another habit though and that was spending Valentines day in the park next door.

Sungyeol always said it resembeled those in Fairy tails and hence thats where they first met,where Myungsoo confessed and where he asked him to be his boyfriend.

Sungyeol has held a dear place in his heart for this place and labeled it as their own special place , and once he starts saying things about it them being charecters in a fairy tail and having their won place to myungsoo .He always blushes and tells him that he is being childish and awfully chessy but he'll soon give up when Sungyeol kisses him on the cheek and tells him that he is his one and only orice charming L.

But for This Valentine Sungyeol wanted something different ,he wanted to go to the movies together and have an amazing date after that, one they'll never forget. So he tried calling Myungsoo but the other strangely didn't pick up .

"He's  probably just busy"

Sungyeol thought to himself before filling his mind with various thoughts and ideas about how to surprise his beloved Lover.

 

Myungsoo has started to feel massive guilt and shame building inside of him everytime he saw Sungyeol for a year now.

"I'm a jerk"

Myungsoo would repeat to himself everytime Sungyeol kissed him or said something sweeet to him.

"I don't deserve his loving"

He worked at an office where he met Lee Sungjong for 1 year now.They soon became close.Too soon Myungsoo would tell himself.And it felt like every step he was taking towards Sungjong was as if he has taking two steps away from his boyfriend and in a matter of one year he lost that tingle that he used to feel when Sungyeol hugs him.The butterflies that used to gather and explod inside his stomach were now gone too.

And Myungsoo has himself to blame.

He hates Himself.

 

On That Valnetine night,Sungyeol was driving them to the surprise date after going to the movies.Myungsoo was about to vomit from the aweful feeling that intensefied at his heart and was punching it mercylessly once Sungyeol told him about their plans for tonight. Myungsoo now hates himself in another different level.

Suungyeol sensed that there was something wrong because of the painfull silence they were sharing between them that night .

"I can't take it anymore! the guilt is eating e alive!"

Myungsoo said to himself as he asked Sungyeol to pull over because he wanted to talk.He told Sungyeol everything except about Sungjong .From when to how his feeling for the latter started fading till they were all gone and that he was dieing from the inside out and how he doesn't want the smae to happen to him and that he wishes him all the best.

A silent tear slid down Sungyeol's cheek as he slowly reached into his pocket and passed myungsoo a folded note.Myungsoo reached for it and felt his heart break to two as a tear made it's way down his face.

At that moment,a drunk driver was speeding down that very same street.He swervered right into the drivers seat which Sungyeol was sitting in ,killing him.

Miraculously ,Myungsoo survived ,he cried his heart out once the doctor came and told him that his other half didn't make it .He cursed ,yelled,hit himself again and again until the nurse came in and gave him a sleeping pill to calm down his nerves.

Once he woke up,Myungsoo felt lifeless and kept on staring at the window with pictures and  memories of him and Sungyeol kept on passing by remineding him of the jerk he was and what he did to the once bundle of joy he called his Boyfriend once.The same thing kept on repeating until he remmebered Sungyeol's note .He pulled it out and read it .

At that very moment , what ever pieces of his heart that made it throught the accident broke now.He was sure that he was dead on the inside and wished he was dead from the outside too so he can apologise to his angel and fix everything again.He felt his salty tears tracing Sungyeols hand-writing.

It said "Without your Love,I would die"

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: :'( so how did you find it guys? i'm sorry guys if it's too tragic ,I didn't want to kill yeolie he is my bias afetr all but that's how the story is, tell me what you think about it!

comment,subcribe,upvote!

Hena out