Ch.7- Mission Complete...?

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARCH 22, 2014 updated

HEYO! Reminding you guys that this is a flashback of your first mission (you are only 13 years old here)

recap: You are on your first mission with Sehun to lead a murderer into the house. Sehun thought of a better plan to lead the guy in.

You both stand  up and walk to the street to wait for a taxi and at that time, Luhan pulls up in his Lamborghini "Want a ride guys?"

You look at him and  bend down to his ear "What are you doing!? You weren't in the plan!" 
 

He plays along and you both kiss each other on the checks like  westerners always do "A little change of plans. Matt told me to drive 
this car here since I was in the neighborhood."

Sehun hops onto the car and makes himself comfortable "There's only two seats, what do we do?" he asks Luhan "We can't afford to get a ticket you know...  You're only sixteen. No drivers license yet" he whispers.

"Relax"  Luhan answers "Your car's around the block and I have my permit okay? So I'm kind of allowed to drive...kind of."

You shake your head, smiling. This plan was actually going perfect, the murderer was  already leaving into a cab.

Luhan turns the block and you see the Benz  parked right in front of you.

You roll your eyes and tell Sehun that he should drive it home since he looks older than you. You and Sehun were only thirteen but Sehun his tall (Almost about 6ft tall) so he looks older

Sehun agrees  and you take the passenger seat of the Lamborghini with Luhan driving.  

There was a yellow cab behind you guys and you both knew it was the man.

The plan was a success.

You arrived at the mansion and opened the gate that encompasses the mansion and both cars enter.

The man runs through the gate last second  before it closes and hides behind a tree.

Sehun his lips, trying  not to laugh at his stupidity.

Matt had set the gate to close super slowly since it is a fast shutting system.

When you three walk into the house, the door was left unlocked for the man to walk in.

You three went to the video room where you saw Matt eating popcorn.

Sehun  takes it and plops himself down to watch the camera.

Everyone one of  you were laughing at how stupid the man looked trying to sneak around.  

The man had sneaked around in the bushes and was smart enough to stray from the camera's view.

He came upon the gym room and found  something better than he came for.

Drugs.

He took the zip lock bag and  sneaked back out and through the gates that Matt had left unlocked on  purpose.

A week later  the police secret files had a report about a death of a murderer caused by unknown drug overdose and you all felt 
kind of bad for the man.

"The police just put on file that he was a Four Star criminal so I guess he deserves this doesn't he?" Lay says. 
 

Your eyes bug out "Level Four??? He was THAT bad?"

Lay nodded "At least it's not Five, if this was Grand Deft Auto, he would have been hun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter