Ch. 13- Another One

The Old Times
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I WAS EDITING THIS TILL 4 AM BECAUSE MY COMPUTER WAS GLITCHING

BUT AT LEAST I MANAGED TO FIX MY MISTAKES YAYYY!!!

April 17, 2014 updated (Thank dah lords it's spring break!!!)

Reminding you this is a flashback (13 years old)

Recap: Kim and Hana are also 'Evers' 

Matt nods "I'll get straight to the point: We are hunters. We don't kill, but we find 'Corrupts' -meaning 'bad people' in baby terms"

Silence.

Everyone knew Matt just kind of screwed up by saying "We don't kill"

"Uh- well- I mean we don't usually kill unless it's an emergency...Your father was a dangerous man who has murdered many people and he was listed as 'NO FAMILY MEMBERS' so we had to get rid of him." Matt corrected himself.

Kay nodded "Yeah, I understand, I was going crazy because of him. I would have ended up killing him myself. He isn't even a father to me. Just someone I had to live with till I turn eighteen and move out."

Xiumin looked at her "He..uh.. he never did anything to you?"

She looks away "Besides beating me, he never did anything else. He sees my mother in me...he always asks me why I left while calling me my mother's name and telling me he'll do better next time. On the day I saw him come home with blood on him, I jumped out my window and went to the police. They didn't even do anything about him and told me to stay locked in my room."

You lean back into the couch, catching your breath.

Luhan's arm circle your waist and pulled you closer "Don't think about it" he tells you, knowing that you were having flashbacks about your own family beating you.

Matt pats your back, comforting you "Well.. um... Hana, what about you?" he asks, taking the topic away from getting beaten.

Hana shifts in her seat "I come from the orphanage that is so packed with people that they wouldn't notice that I was gone. I take medical and technology in school."

Matt's brows raised "Lay takes that, too. All of them are home-schooled by me, by the way. Why don't you all introduce yourselves properly as what you all are? Oldest to youngest." he says, turning to you and the boys.

Xiumin raises his hand "I'm a guard, I don't like fighting and blood so I'm not a hunter. I only fight when needed. My real name is Minseok but they call me Xiumin. I'm the oldest out of all the boys here, turning 17 next week"

Luhan raises his hand "I'm a hunter, the second oldest...I'm 16 years old, about to turn 17 next month"

Kay and Hana stare at them "Thought you both would be the youngest out of everyone" Kay murmured.

Kris raises his hand "I'm a hunter, real name Yifan, 16 years old and turning 17 in a few months, Matt's son"

Suho raises his hand "I'm a watcher, the name sounds ridiculous, I know, haha. I tamper with cameras and any type of device. I'm 16 years old"

Lay raises his hand "I'm a hacker, I specialize in computers and I'm basically the doctor here, real name Yixing, I'm 16 years old"

Baekhyun raises his hand "I'm a hunter, 15 years old"

Chen raises his hand "I'm a smuggler, I go to some place to get equipment. Real name Jongdae, 15 years old."

Chanyeol raises his hand "I'm a back-up tracker and back-up hunter, when I get the information I need, I look for whatever I'm looking for. 15 years old"

Kyungsoo raises his hand "I'm the main tracker, I tend to get stuff... very easily. You can call me D.O. or Kyungsoo, 14 years old"

Tao raises his hand "I'm a hunter, 14 years old"

Kai raises his hand "I'm a smuggler with Jongdae, my real name is Jongin. Jongdae and I are brothers. 13 years old."

Sehun raises his hand "I don't know what I am...13 years old."

You raise your hand "I don't know what I am either...13 years old"

Matt laughs "Yeah, I didn't give them a definite position yet and before you ask, yes, Kris is my son, I'm 38 years old this year. We stop aging around our twenties" He in a breath "Are you both ready for some crazy training?"

The girls look at him "Huh?"

Everyone stands up and runs to the gym, everyone jumps on something and starts working out.

"You both have a  lot of catching up to do. From now on, you will be home-schooled by me and you both will be trained to fight. Then I will give you both a position." Matt informs them.

Hey guys, remember back in chapter 6 when I said they were ages 15-19? Yeup, now this flashback ends and you are back to age 15. EVERYONE HERE IS TWO YEARS OLDER NOW  (Remember, that was only a flashback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter