Nightmare

I Learnt To Love Again Because Of You

17 year old Angela Kim was getting ready for her & her boyfriend Lee Jongsuk's first year anniversary,It has been a year since the both of them dated.Angela could still recall the first time they met Angela was just a shy girl in SM High school on her first day,she was looking for the drama room when she accidentally bumped into Jongsuk a classmate of hers.I guess you could say it was love at first sight as the days and weeks gone by Angela & Jongsuk grew closer and closer and eventually became a couple/Angela smiled at the thought thinking back to that day when the doorbell rang.

"Angela your date is here!"Kim Joonmyun or Suho Angela's older brother called from downstairs.

"Coming!"Angela yelled back before checking herself in the morror then rushing downstairs to find her boyfriend Lee Jongsuk at the door with her favourite flowres blue and red roses & carnations.

Cute%20Korean%20model%20Kim%20Shin%20Yeo

Jongsuk smiled as he handed his girlfriend's the flowers and pecked her lips"You look absolutely stunning Angela"

Angela blushed at her boyfriend's comment with an angelic smile plastured on her face as she gazed lovingly into her handsome boyfriend's eyes"T-Thank you"

"You two should go on your date now"Suho suggested causing the 2 to snap out of their gaze.

"Oh right see ya hyung don't worry I'll take Angela home before midnight"Jongsuk reassured the older Kim earning a smile and nod from Suho knowing right away that Suho trusts him.

After bidding goodbye Angela and Jongsuk headed out and got into his car.On the way to their date Angela glanced at her boyfriend and smiled before asking"Oppa what do you have planned for us?"

The handsome boy just chuckled as he glanced over at her quickly before looking back at the road reaching one hand over to lay over Angela's"Its a surprise mianhe I can't tell you.You'lll love it I promise"

Angela nodded with a smile as she looked out the window wondering what surprised he had planned.

Jongsuk glanced at his girlfriend with a smile he was so glad and thankful to have Angela in his life.He loved her more than the world itself and he wouldn't leave her or hurt her cause he loves her so much.

Angela glanced at her boyfriend with a confused look"Yah what are you looking at me like that for?"

"Aigoo you just look so beautiful that's all"Jongsuk chuckled giving his girlfriend his signature eye smile.

Suddenly a horn could be heard and Angela let out a terrified shriek"Oppa look out!"

Jongsuk glanced at Angela's direction seeing a big pick up truck heading their way before he could avoid it the both of them ended up getting crashed into.Then everything just faded to complete darkness.A few hours later Angela woke up finding herself bandaged up laying on what it seems a hospital bed with her friend's and family surrounding her."W-Where am I?What happened?..."She asked in a weak voice.

Angela's mom hugged her daughter tight as tears escaped"Oh my gosh Angela sweetie are you ok?!"

"You gave us a scare there baby girl"Mr.Kim added

Angela nodded still confused"What happened to me why am I all bandaged up?"

Mr.Kim frowned"You don't remember sweetie?"

Angela shook her head suddenly it hit her and her eyes widened"Where's Jongsuk oppa?!Is he ok?!"

Everyone of her friends and family looked at her with sad eyes unable to say what had happened.Angela started to tear up"No no no!He can't be!He's alive!"

"Angela I'm sorry to say this but uhm..."Jessica paused as she glanced at Joongki unsure of what to say giving him a look.

Angela's bestfriend Song Joongki nodded at Jessica then walked to Angela's side and held her had as he gave her a sad look and shook her head"I'm sorry...he didnt  make it...You were the only one who survived.."

~~~~

Angela woke up screaming tears streaming down her face she found herself in her bedroom sweating tears didnt fail to escape ever since that day Angela has been reliving that memory and having nightmares.

Suho rushed in turning the lights on to see his sister there staring at him with teary eyes knowing what happened he rushed over to his sister's side & embraced her into a tight hug"Shh shh it's just a dream Angela..."

Angela cried into her older brother's chest"I-I miss him so much oppa...Why couldn't I just die instead of Jongsuk?'..."

"Yah!Dont think like that Angela Kim you know Jongsuk wouldn't want you thinking like that he would want you to be happy...Don't blame yourself for his death ok?"Suho said as he rest his chin on her head and rocked his sister.He really hated seeing his sister like this.It hurt him deep inside that Angela would blame herself for Jongsuk's death.

Unable to speak through her tears Angela just cried into her brother's chest.Their parents were on a business trip so Angela and Suho were the only ones home.

A few moments later Angela calmed down and Suho looked at his sister as he cupped her face and wiped the tears away with the pad of his thumbs"Angela don't ever think that ok?You have your friends and family with you and Jongsuk is in a better place now.Don't forget he's watching over you and he'll always be in your heart."

Angela nodded smiling a bit,her brother always was there for her and he always knew how to cheer her up"Neh..."

Suho glanced at the clock which read 2:30 am"Aish we'd better get to sleep its your first day of senior year and you don't want to be late for it."

"Arasso...Oppa could you sleep with me I don't really wanna be alone right now"Angela asked her older brother.

The oldest Kim just nodded with a smile"Of course"He then stood up turning the lights off and headed to lay on the bed with his sister"Night Angela & dont forget Oppa will always be here to protect you okay?"

"I know goodnight oppa"Angela said before slowly drifting off to sleep.

A few hours later Suho woke up earlier to make breakfast for him and his sister leaving Angela fast asleep on her bed.Soon Angela's alarm went off waking the youngest Kim sibbling up Angela groggily got up from her bed & headed to the bathroom to change.After Angela changed into her school uniform and got ready she glanced at herself in the mirror taking a deep breath as she fixed her tie on her school uniform.

Fashion-preppystyle-juniors-clothing-sch

Angela glanced at the locket Jongsuk had given her and sighed"Jongsukkie oppa I wish you were I miss you so much..."She thought to herself.Fighting back her tears she took a deep breath & pumped her fist downwards"Angela you can do this its your last year of high school you need to get through the first day fighting!"

"ANGELA BREAKFAST IS READY"Suho called from downstairs.

Quickly grabbing her school bag Angela rushed downstairs to the kitchen & sat down."What's for breakfast oppa?"

"Your favourite smiley face chocolate chip pancakes"Suho smiled as he placed 2 pancakes on her plate with chocolate chip smiley faces,before sitting down and eating his own food.

Angela started to eat when she heard a horn beep which was probably her bestfriend Joongki coming to pick her up with Hyoyeon & Sunny"Oh that's my ride I gotta go!"She then shot up and grabbed her bag.

"Wait aren't you going to eat your beakfast first?"Suho asked.

Without a response the youngest Kim sibbling stuffed the pancake in and ate it quickly as she grabbed her bag"Thanks for the food oppa see ya after school"She replied full.Rushing out she got into Joongki's car & smiled."Hey guys"

"Hey Angela"Sunny,Joongki and Hyoyeon greeted her with a smile.

As Joongki started driving Hyoyeon glanced at Angela"So Ang you all set for our last year of torture?"Hyoyeon chuckled jokingly.

Angela nodded"Neh I am I'm actually pretty excited we get to graduate this year.So how was your summers?"

"Great"Joongki replied.

The 4 bestfriend's got to school with a smile on their face unaware of the upcoming events coming their way.

 

TO BE CONTINUED......

~~~~~~

 

Dun dun dun~ first chapter done what do you guys think?Should I continue?