Pt.3

Kim Woo Bin Scenario

You're shocked by his confession, you're really happy too but you don't want to start a relationship with him and then have it end badly you just can't do it. You care too much about him that if it ends bad, you'd lose him again and you can't imagine your life without him.

You just stand there in silence just staring at him.

"__-ah...I.." 

He walks closer to you and you take a step back.

"Don't..don't say another word.."

He keeps walking towards you and keep taking steps back

"Please __-ah.."

"I should be getting back to Jong Suk.."

"I just confessed to you and all you're thinking about is him!"

" I'm sorry.."' 

You walk back to go find Jong Suk but you can't face him either so you decide to go home. You sit in your room not knowing if you did the right thing, he confessed to you so why didn't you accept his feelings. 

"Pabo, pabo!" You hit yourself.

You wake up to banging at your door, you check the time it's almost 2am so you have no idea who it could be. You grab a pan from the kitchen and head towards the door.You open the door and the guy charges through and you fall to the floor with him landing on top.

"Get off of me!!"

"__-ah...is that you.."

"Who are you and how do you know my name!!"

You gether all you strength and shove him off. You run to turn the lights on as he gets up you get ready to hit him with the pan.

"Don't its me!!"

"Woo Bin-ah.." You let ouy a sigh of relief and sit on the ground.

He goes to sit next to you

"Thank  god you're alright.."

"Wae..did something happen?"

"That guy came to look for saying you never came back and you weren't picking up your phone. We looked everywhere for you in the park and in the area. I should've known you would go home. I'm sorry."

"why are you sorry,there's no reas