Chapter two

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day at Hanyang high school for the Hwang twins. 

As they both got out of their white limo who drove them back and from school every day, they smiled. Because there was always a crowd of students who greeted them and the twins were thankful but at the same time worried, what if the morning was cold or if it was raining? As they remembered there had been raining once and still the students waited for them at the school gate even though the rain was pouring down on their umbrellas. 

Luckily, just like other days it was sunny today. 

"Good morning everyone" Tiffany greeted with a wide smile as she got out. 

That quickly got the crowd going, "Good morning Tiffany unnie!" "How was your morning my Goddess??" "You look so beautiful today!" 

The questions were so many and Tiffany couldn't just like always, answer them all. 

"Yes my morning was perfect, I hope you all had a wonderful morning too" She smiled. 

Then next, behind her stepped the older twin out of the car. 

There was a clearly visible trait in their faces that indicated that they were siblings but they weren't that alike in terms of appearance as twins should be. But if you looked really close, you could see the resemblance. 

They both had that eye smile but it was just that Tiffany's smile was always wider and Myungsoo only twitched his mouth, he didn't show his teeth as often as his sister even though they were just as perfect as himself. His smile was never as wide as hers and thus never reached his eyes.

The squeals from girls could make one deaf when Myungsoo stepped out. 

"Good morning." He smiled warmly as he walked to Tiffany's side. Alone the two of them looked beautiful but standing next to each other with warm and gentle smiles was perfection.

"Omona Myungsoo oppa!!" "Good morning oppa!!" The girls squealed.

L chuckled, "Let's go inside?" 

And they all walked in, the students still surrounding the twins. 

 

 

Joona frowned at the sight of the twins being surrounded again just like any other day, it was just too surreal in Joona's eyes. She had just entered the gate and was walking behind the crowd of admirers and what not. 

Compared to those rich kids, Joona had to walk to school, walk all of the five kilometers by herself. They just had to get ready and then run out to the awaiting car with a driver. 

The crowd was walking so slow and Joona decided to walk around them and ended up in front of them in the corridor. She hugged her books close to her and tried to pave way among the many students in the corridor. 

But entering school at the same time as the twins was never a good idea. 

Suddenly someone bumped into her making her drop her books on the floor.

Joona kneeled down and picked up her books without anyone around her noticing her.

 

"Do you need help?" A sweet voice asked. 

 

Joona didn't need to look up to know who it was. Such a melodious yet calm voice that echoed through the school could only belong to one person.

She also knew people were looking at her now as she felt their gazes on her back. It seemed as people were surrounding her. But their eyes weren't directed towards her but to the figure next to her.

She quickly gathered her books and picked them up not bothering to stack them properly first and stood up, "I'm fine" she muttered before running off to her classroom. 

Tiffany who was about to kneel down blinked in confusion as she watched the girl she tried to help run off just like that. 

"Don't care about her unnie, she's just a looser you didn't need to help." A voice muttered. 

"Yeah," another voice chimed. "I don't remember her name but you don't really have to bother with the likes of her." 

Ever since Tiffany enrolled in this school no one had denied her help, everyone was happy when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter