Chapter twelve

The Hwang Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Red is japanese 

Darkgrey is english 

Note: I've used grey before in "news" but that's a lighter shade, hope you guys could see the difference!

 

 

"Good morning everyone, I'm Ayama Masahito and I'm your instructor in sword art, or what you youngsters would call it; fighting like a samurai." A man with a pony tail and dressed in a kimono introduced himself. 

It was early morning and the two classes were gathering outside in a beautiful garden with an instructor. Everyone was dressed in gym clothes as told by the teachers. 

Myungsoo was back and it was like he was never gone. Joona wouldn't even know if he was really gone since she didn't see him more after they got their rooms yesterday.

Some in the crowd laughed. 

"We're not that young, we also use the word "sword art"." A boy commented. 

Joona was astonished to hear his perfect English pronunciation, probably something Joona didn't have. She was actually good at English it's just that she had actually never used it to converse with a real foreigner. 

"Has anyone here tried sword art before?" He asked the crowd. 

Some nodded and others voiced out a "no". 

"Sensei I have practiced sword art before." 

Everyone turned their heads and it was Myungsoo who spoke up. 

The instructor seemed impressed, "Your japanese is very good, where did you learn that and where did you learn sword art?"

Myungsoo stepped forward with a smile, "I practiced it when I was on a trip here in Japan a few years ago." He turned his head to look at everyone and they seemed very lost since they didn't understand anything. 

Joona didn't either understand what they had been talking about. 

"Maybe we should stick to talking English since it'll be easier for everyone to understand here." Myungsoo chuckled.

"My onii-chan likes to show off his skills." Tiffany said and also stepped forward with a smile and stood next to Myungsoo. 

"Shouldn't you call me onii-sama?" He knocked her head with the back of his hand playfully.  

"Woah.. their pronunciation is perfect and their Japanese is flawless." A girl next to Joona said as she looked at the two with big eyes. "They're also so cute together!" She squealed. 

"I thought so too," Another girl agreed. "I don't understand it but their pronunciation, it's no difference from the instructor."

"Well well, would you like to show me and your classmates a piece of your skills? Mr Ayama took his sword out of it's scabbard he had on his belt and gave it to Myungsoo. 

"I'm still a beginner but I'll do my best." He bowed as he grabbed the sword. 

He was boosting with confidence but somehow he still looked very humble. Despite exceeding in almost everything the twins were still humble and modest. That modesty was very visible.

Everyone watched in awe as Myungsoo swung the sword fast and he looked like he was fighting someone with his fierce moves.

After he was done with his performance everyone clapped like crazy and the girls fell in love with him even more, if possible. 

Ayama Masahito was also clapping and he looked very content, "You've got some excellent skills young man." 

Myungsoo bowed politely and then he pointed the sword at Tiffany.

Joona winced a little but Tiffany only smiled. 

"I'm not the only one who's good at this." Myungsoo said with a sneaky smile. 

"You've practiced too young lady? Why won't you show us then?" The instructor looked interested. 

"You practice sword art too Tiffany?" Haeri lifted one eyebrow. 

"I did a little but not the same as my brother and I also think it's enough with only my brother." She turned down the offer politely. 

"Aaw come on Tiffany show us!" Jessica cheered on from behind. 

"Yes Tiffany please show us!" Another guy shouted. 

Soon everyone were cheering for Tiffany to show her skills. 

She blushed a little but stepped forward to Myungsoo and grabbed the sword, "If there only were two swords I would gladly have a fight with you now." 

Myungsoo only smiled as he backed to give her space. 

Tiffany's moves were fierce but at the same time very elegant. Instead of pretending to fight an enemy Tiffany made it look like art. It was calm and very relaxing to watch. 

"You two have some special talent hiding beneath those innocent smiles don't you." Mr Ayama clapped. 

Joona was impressed. She had heard that they had many talents but she had never seen it with her own eyes. "They're just so much more amazi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter