Omma choice is perfect !

It Has To Be You

''im not going to married your choice ,umma !''Park Ga In shouted at her mother.

''yaahh,you have to follow my order !since when you are disobey me , uh?!'' said her mother roughly.

''mianhei umma , i can't ! ''Ga In still dispute.

''Araasseo ! Do what you want ! If you dont want to marry him , get out of this house and dont dream that you will get my property ! Get out !!''her mother chase her out of the house.

''Umma ! ''Ga In shouted while watching her mother that are out of her sight .

''Umma ,mianhei !''said Ga In.She prefer to lose all the property for searching her dream man .

It same goes to Yesung.Yesung mother are forcing him to married her choice.They facing a same fate.

''Umma,this is my life ,i will determine who i want to be .so,please give me some space to make a decision .i dont know wether the girl is good or not ...''said Yesung . He still insists.

"she is a nice girl .if not ,how come i choose it for you!''said his mother.

''but i dont want to married your choice,umma !if you want to get married,you just married with her . i'm not intresting . moreover,i have a girlfriend !''said Yesung .He know that he does have one .

''i dont to see your face here ! get out !''his mother chase him out from the house.

Now he staying with his friend,Taemin.Their house near the University .

Umma Yesung call Umma Park Ga In for delay their wedding.In that time , Yesung and Ga In do not know each other.

''Ring ...Ring...''Victoria phones ringing.

''Anyeongseyo''Ga In call her bestfriend Victoria.They are being friend since their in kindergarden.

''Victoria,can i staying at your place for a couple days?''ask Ga In

''yaahh..What's wrong ?Sounds you are having a problem now . sure you can .'' said Victoria.

''can you pick me up?''ask Ga In.

''Arassseo.Wait for me."said Victoria.

''Kamsahammida.''said Ga In.

After picking up Ga In,she thought picking up her faulty laptop near their house area.

''Oh,Ga In-ahh,i need to take my laptop .so,can you just go up to my house?i will be back soon .''ask Victoria.

''Arasseo,but where your house?''ask Ga In.

''Level 2 , house no 1140.This is the key .Just make it like your own house.''said Victoria.

Ga In directly to Victoria house and she straightly open the door.

''??The door are not locked?so,why victoria give me a key ?''said Ga In while she hold her handphone and house key and directly going in.

She find out that someone are playing piano.

''Argggghhh ! Who are you?''Ga In suprised.

''You are asking me?im supposed be asking you,who are you?.''said that guy ,Taemin.

''Bo?!This is my friend house!''said Ga In.

''hey,i think you got a wrong address ..'' said Taemin.

''im not mistaken.This house is 1140,rite?''

Taemin laughing .

''this is 1240 ...'' said Taemin.

''Ha?!''she straightly go to infront of the house and the no is ....

''Arghh,shame on me .i really sorry .''said Ga In while bowing.

''its okay.The house no 1140 is beside hear.by the way,whats your name?''ask Taemin while show the room to her.

''Nega Park Ga In mida .. ''said Ga In.

''Ohh.im Taemin''said Taemin friendly.

she straight away go to her house and she bummped with Yesung while hold her handphone.The handphone and the key are falling.Yesung phone also fall with her phone.

''mianhei..''said Ga In .She take back her phone and key.

 

 

AT UNIVERSITY

 

Ga In chatting with Victoria.Their seems very happy.

''Ring...Ring..''Ga In phone are ringing.

Ga In frowned because the numbers that appears in her phone was her number.

''Yoboseyo,Who are you?''asked Ga In.

''Erm,phone that are you using now is my phone ! '' said one voice and it sounds like a man voice.

''Who are you?And why your are with me?!''Ga In more wandering.

''Come.Please look carefully who's phone are you using now!''said that man.Ga In see wether its true or not what that guy trying to say.

''Oooppss!''Ga In suprised.

''I think you hit me yesterday and you mis-take the phone.''said Yesung.

''Oh..Mianhei..Mianhei ..Yes,I took your phone yesterday but now im in university.How im going to give your phone back?''Ga In said sorry to Yesung.

''It's okay ,i found you ! ''said yesung.

''What do you mean?''ask Ga In.

''Yes,we in the same university.There you are!''Yesung straightly go to Ga In.

''This is your phone.''Ga In take and return it to Yesung.

 

 

A FEW DAYS LATER ....

 

''Victoria-aahh ,few days ago there someone wants to be my boyfriend.''said Ga In.

''Really?And you guess what , im fallen in love with someone now.Who is your flower boy?''.said Victoria with her cheerful smile.

''Ermm..i have actually known him.When im with him ,im feels so comfortable.Oh Ya,Tell me your's first.''said Ga In.

''Erm...his name is... Ye ...Yesung !''said Victoria.At the same time,Ga In feel she's not stepped with her foot.She feel like going to die when she heared Yesung named.

''Tell what his named !''said Victoria curiously.

''Ah.No! Im just kidding to you just now.No flower boy actually!''said Ga In but her eye show that she really disspointed.

The next day,when Ga In returning from a photo shop.She was followed by strangers.Ga In ran to safe herself.But that man are runing faster towards her.The strangers snatch her .She falling down and she passed out because of she really scared.

''Bo!its Ga In-sshhii?''said Taemin suprisely.

''Ga In -ahh...Ga In-ahh !''he called repeatly.

Taemin bring Ga In to her house.

''Ding Dong'' ''Ding Dong'' ..

''Ga In !!Omo,What happen to her?!''asked Victoria

''Idont know,i passed throught the way and i saw she already passed out.''explained Taemin.

''Where her bag?"askesd Victoria.

"Bag?!I didn't see any bag with her ''Taemin curiously what happen to Ga In actually.

''Oh My god ! don't say that ........ ''suprised Victoria.

''What the matter is . Now Ga In are safe.''said Taemin.

''Gomawoyo..Taemin-ahh''Victoria thank to him.

When Victoria enter the room to check wether Ga In is okay,she saw a heart box beside her bed.She open that lovely box and saw alot of Yesung photos . She was really suprised . At the same time,she saw a letter that written by Ga In.

''One time i see u , i couldn't stop myself from loving u.I'll support u until the last moment.l'll keep believing you ,loving you ..saranghae Yesung oppa.''

''I dont believe this ..Arggghhhh ..Nooo .. Thats imposibble !!''.She shouted with all her might and Ga In concious from uncouncious state directly towards Victoria,who sat beside the bed while holding her total secret box .

''Victoria,u look at all ?,she asked .Victoria still crying without any words comeout from .

''You LIE to me !!''she ran and leave Ga In .Ga In was shocked with her yelled and her felt guilty to her .

 

 

AT THE BEACH 

Victoria went to the beach to calm herself .Dont why she suddenly take off her phone and started dialed someone number .she was in doubt to 'him' .Her mind said 'go on' but her heart said 'Don't'.But her fair fingers dialed Taemin number .She called Taemin and asked him to come over for accompany her.After a few minutes,Taemin went straight to Victoria,who sat and put her head at her knee .She realized and embraced him.She covered her red eyes and cried on Taemin shoulder .

''What's wrong ,Vic ? Tell me ..''asked Taemin.She just silent from her words.

''Gwenchana ! Just cry ,no one will scold you ..''Taemin comfort her .

''Can i ask u some question ?''asked Victoria and made Taemin startled with a sudden voice that comeout from her .

''Since when did you never ask me a question ..just ask .. i will answer if i could ..''Taemin teasing her and chuckled,he just want to change the atmosphere and made her smile a bit .

''Emmm..what if your friend in love with the same woman with you ,what would you do ?''asked Victoria with a low voice .

''Why are you suddenly asking me all this things..?To me ,i will just let him go , as long as she happy ,it will bring me some happiness seeing her happy ..''Taemin answered while looking straight at her eyes.She looked at him and found something inside his eyes .The eyes showed his love towards her that can deny anymore.

''Mianhei .. ''said Victoria and Taemin make  a confused face ..

''Mianhei ??..but for what ..''

''For not relised a kind of lind that always comfort me all the time ..''she lost her word.

''Ne ?''

''I know since we met you have fallen for me ,right?..''

''How do you know ? i thought i hold it with care that not will be exposed to you but seem i cant control my feeling towards you that can be seen clearly .."

''I'm sorry for not realised it from beginning .. Now, i know that i have someone that i can depend on ..''

''Saranghae..Victoria -ah ..''he said with his tone unrestricted .

''Oppa..Saranghae..''she replied the words and smiled with a blush cheek as red tomato ..

Their were in their deep kiss and celebrate their love with passion .

 

 

AT THE CONDOMINUM

 

It was already getting dark ,Ga In worried about Victoria who had not yet returned home.Suddenly ,Yesung appeared .He came out of nowhere.He startled me,Ga in thought.

''HuH ... you startled me ! '' said Ga In with shocked experession .

Yesung just chuckled a bit before he start to make a conversation with her .

''Are you alone ?..''asked Yesung ,with a wondering face .

''Yes,i wait for Victoria .I had a little misunderstanding with her just now .But now i'm so worried about her .At this situation ,she could do anything to hurt herslf.I'm so worried .Can you help me to find her?..'' explained Ga In .

Yesung and Ga In went out and search for her but unfortunately they do not found even of her shadow.

''Ring Ring !''Ga In phone rang.

''Ga In - ahh,appa at the hospital now.Your mom sick .Your mom wanted to apologize what she did to you .Can you ...-''Broken line .

''Oppa, can u send me to the hospital ?..'' asked Ga In with worried voice.

''Ne''replied Yesung.

 

AT THE HOSPITAL

''OMMAA!!''Ga In scream 

''Ga In - ahh ,mianhei ..cheongmal mianhei..''said her omma with regret voice.

''Omma,dont blame your self.i'm the one who in fault.mianhei omma ,you become like this because of me .. i will married to your choice for redeem my fault .I'm promise ,i will not run anymore..''She said with her tears drop.

''WWW-HAATT!''Yesung and her omma suprised what coming from .

''Ye,Oppa..mianhei ..! I cant accept your pure love because Victoria fall in love with you now ..Victoria and me had a fight just because she know all about us and i dont want to hurt her feeling anymore.I want you to look after her and persuaded her ..''

Yesung could finish his word then his fans surrounding him and wanted an autograph ..Ga In walked away after hi fans came to him ..

 

THE NEXT DAY 

Ga In called Victoria .

''Victoria-ahh ,i'm very sorry about yesterday .i broke off with Yesung just for you . i love you soo much because you're my friend forever and ever.i hope you will take good care of him ..''

''Ga In -ahh , i ..-'' Tut tut tut ..broken line.

On the same day,Yesung had a concert .He sang a song 'IT HAS TO BE YOU ' in the concert .This song is aimed to Ga In ,he told his intention in the concert .On the same track,Yesung has told his fans that he will married to his mother choice within one weeks .

 

ONE WEEK LATER ....

''Today is Ga In wedding ..''Yesung thought himself ..To him,he have to let go all of the sweet memories togethet with Ga In because today he will vow to his partner which is make him stayed with her.

''Today is Yesung wedding ..''Ga In thought herself ..She was so beautiful with her gown.She look like an angel .She also have to vow to her partner which is make her to forget Yesung forever .

''Ohh..Victoria -ahh ...''Yesung called Victoria and Taemin .

''Moo?What?''

''Can you please send this letter to Ga In,please..''him begged.

After 30 minuter they arrived at Ga In house and saw a lot of people are there to celebrate Ga In wedding .Victoria and Taemin went to bride room to search for Ga In but Ga In still dressed herself for the wedding ..her face look so dule ..

''Ga in - ahhh ..''Victoria opened the door and saw Ga In .

''Victoriaaaa !! Ww-hy are you here ? dont you supposed to be married now ?''said Ga In with curious face.

''Yahh ,who said i'm getting married today ! i have engaged with Taemin !''said Victoria.

''It's right ,hunney ?'' asked Victoria with a puppy eyes to Taemin .Taemin give a lovely smiled to her..

''Ww-hhat! Why didnt you tell me about this !?''asked Ga In in startled sound .

''Yahhh , i want to tell you about this but you broken the line .. dont you remember ??..''said Victoria .

''Here !''Victoria give her a letter that Yesung asked her to give to Ga In ..

                                ''Dear My Love Park Ga In ,

                                                       It seems love is ending this way before i know it our parting is a approaching you say 

                                                       goodbye , but for me ,letting you go is still difficult ..Please give me a little more time ..

                                                       I can't live without you ,my all is in you .. Saranghae Ga In ..                                                                                                                                            

                                                                                                                                Your Love ,

                                                                                                                            Yesung

''Its too late oppa .. mianhei ..''her heart whispered.

''Ga In ,get ready your groom is coming ..''said one of the manager who handle the wedding.

''Arasso ..''said Ga In and she reached the flower and get down .she left the letter .

Ga In was really shocked when she make a step to downstairs and found the groom was YESUNG ! Its same as Yesung thought .They stand like inanimate.The enviroment was so noisy and chaotic with his fans .Ga In falling tears and headed towards him.Yesung hugged as she came to him .She whispered to his ears ''Saranghaeyooo..'' .She didnt expected that her mother choice was the man she craving for and wanted to stay by his side forever.

He replied with smile and said '' It has to be you ''..

                                                -The End-                                                                                                                          

 

                                                                      

*To all my readers ,thank you for spent your precious time to read my fiction .. Please support and subscribed ! Gamsahamnida :]]