I wonder...

Situation's

Sometimes in life people will get faced with a situation, a situation where they want to hold on but they know that if they hold on and fall it would hurt more than if they had never held on at all. But every now and then someone would hold on, fall, hold on then fall again. These people will never learn. They feel the pain but they are so determined to get to their goal that they dont listen to the voice in their head telling them to give up. Then there is me, the person who wishes to be that someone who feels the pain but carrys on. I'm the type of person that thinks if holding on is the right thing to do or not. If it is I hold on but as I'm falling I don't feel any pain so i wonder if I even fell in the first place then give up trying. I once fell and it hurt, it hurt so much. It was like all the times that I fell and felt no pain was put in to that one fall. I fell hard and I wish that I never tried to hold on. That one fall changed everything and and that one person broke me, he broke me and he never even knew.

 

People say that when you meet the right person you know that, that person is the person you spend the rest of your life with. Well what if you meet someone and you think it is the right person. Do you hold on to that person only to fall and get heartbroken in the end or do you walk away as if you had never met? I wonder, if I had known that, that person would make me cry, confused, angry, sad and frustrated would I of carried on holding on or ignored it and walked away? I wonder...

 

Kim Jong-in, if you weren't in a rush that day and took your time would you of walked around me or would you of bumbed into me still? Would my life still be ruined because of you , or would we never of met? I wonder...