Prologue

Full Moon

VOICE OF MY HEART [Piano ver.]


 

                       Tick tack, tick tack, tick tack. The large clock tickling it's sounds and echoed the whole living room — painted in brown with dark hazel colorization adjustment was almost perfect into their eyes. A pack of werewolves were transforming to human's sight in a 10-years-old child's figure as staring to the bright moon descendant. Half of it was covered up slowly; which means, the stars are no longer could be seen. Rainy night has coming right after. 

One of them sighed, heavily. “Doesn't it looks better if we only have two moons,” said a chubby cheeks boy, as the other one interrupted. “It sounds way more better if you shut up,” he snaps on the kid's head, slightly. “Ouch! Yah, it hurts!” he complained, throws a death glares to the small eyelids boy. He is the older among all of them.

“Sungyeol and Sunggyu, please zips your mouth,” someone else fitting into the ridiculous conversation between the immature young boy and the eldest. “I won't. Unless if this old man get back to his wrinkled body,” a pouty lips boy named Sungyeol completely refused to zipping his mouth up. The other boy named Sunggyu couldn't hold his boiled angers anymore further. His sharpened claws appeared and nearly scratches on his own friend's neck but was blocked by Woohyun, the boy that sit beside him.

“Calm down,” Woohyun spat. Sunggyu clicked on his tongue then took a short glances at Sungyeol. “This time, you are saved. But in the next moment, I wouldn't let you free,”

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, “Whatever,”

Suddenly, a perfect pale lips stood up to leaves, “I'm going to sleep,” he coldly announced and took a steps towards his bedroom on the 3rd floors. They stared at the mysterious boy with the view that they always give. Soon, they turned to their front, seeing two of their cousins was sleeping soundly and one of them with purple pajamas keep snoring — they were in the toy room.

 

 

He quietly climbed up to the last floors since he's the only one that stayed in there. He explains to his parents that he loves to watch the moon before drifting off to sleep, so they agreed and let him be. 

As a usual habit, he took a chair and puts it near the rooftop window. He excitedly jumps on the same tiny chair and stares up to the sky as it slowly dropping a tasteless tears of clouds but the moon was happily shown and spots to his neightbourhood's mansion. His eyes was suprisingly watches a young girl, around his age, playfully walks in the line of her rooftop. Rains were skipping on her skin and probably dripped on her warming cheeks. 

He joyfully watching her moves like in a cinema or somewhat like a movie. If someone would asking him why he grinned like a rotten clam, that's because he was attracted by her. He was contiuously daydreaming of a girl and he unknowingly, she notices him. Her bitter smiles forms a cheerful grins. He scanned her and shyly looks down. 

Her clothing was saturated with a rainy liquid, and she gladly waves her hands at him. He was unknowledagely lowered his head and waves back as a reply. Once she smiled, he blushed lightly. She let a small chuckles and was taken aback when she heard someone's voice calling her name from the downstairs.

“Yoonji-ah, come down and eat your dinner!” a woman around thirty-six shouts towards a 9-year-old girl. She heaves a deep sighs then left. Meanwhile, he unconsciously snaps back to the reality and found out she was no longer there and the rains stopped in all of suddens. He curiously knitted between his eyebrows.

“I need to find what's her name. She smells different,”